I wouldn\'t read too much into my personal dosage of SOE as a recommendation for others. The 0.02 mg figure is based on my going through everyone else\'s hits. Not mine. I\'m a really bad example to follow, this situation really is my first \"major\" hit. I had some positive flirting experiences before, but not like this. I\'m just playing around with my personal doses, THIS IS NOT A RECOMMENDATION!

Truth, you\'re correct, the 0.02mg is a suggested dose for -none containing products. I don\'t believe it\'s possible to OD on \'nol, other than getting headaches. I have no idea on -rone limits. I do think -rone has limits just because I can now smell -rone after enough exposures -- I can pick it out of \"old\" SOE and AE now.

FYI, when I\'ve used the NPA/SOE mix, I\'ve been very careful about the dose. I am wearing .009mg of NPA\'s pheros, which is on the low-end of the \"zone\" that .02mg is the cap of. There was a fair bit evidence from my previous hit study that low doses on the range were more effective that high doses.

I\'m not too worried about the financial situation. While I am no longer a millionaire, I was one in the not-too-distant past, so you might correctly guess a few bottles of SOE aren\'t going to break the bank. But again, don\'t go pouring a half-bottle of SOE on yourself because I found ONE person who responds to this. (And there\'s a lot of other psychological stuff going on here as well. Pheros are only a part of it.)

StanBo - nope, not that young. 34. I don\'t think my own -none is very strong, based on my solid \"beta male\" aura and no major histories with women.