Close

scotties123

Default chikara trials coming up

visit-red-300x50PNG
    well if

anyone read my other thread theyd know that SOE didnt seem to have any effect for me. So, i ordered some chikara gel

packs and they came in today. I hope they work better than the SOE did. Ill be trying it out tonight or 2marrow

night, maybe both. Ill post what happens.

Good luck. I couldn't get any

real results from C7 unless I spiked it good with NPA or TE. SOE, on the other hand, has proved to enhance

conversation and sociality well for me. In fact, the more the merrier.

However I must say most results are subtle

and are conditioned by your persona, appearance, social status and body chemistry. In other words, it's still

mostly about your skills and desirability. All the mones can do is amp up your characteristics a notch. With time

you learn to work with mones, using them to your best advantage with precise acting, body language and dress. Also,

you need to repeat your test many times in different situations to see a pattern of subtle enhancement emerge. It

took me an entire 30 ml bottle of Molecule F over several months to observe the differences (in this case pitch &

scent enhancement). Instant Shine also took me a few months to get a handle on the subtle uplifting character it

endows. Now some products like NPA and TE were much more "in yo' face" and I knew something was up right away.

Personally I've come to appreciate the subtle enhancements and look at them as fine tuning for more "in yo' face"

products.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

I will admit that I really never saw

any "major" effects from SOE. If there were effects they were subtle ones. Smelled nice and at least there wern't

any major negative effects.

Remember Chikara is aimed at producing a slightly different effect than SOE. More

stuff in it too. I am pretty sure I got some positive reactions from C7 and without having to amp it up. One of

these days I may try a Gegogi and add some NPA or the like..

Too many toys, so little time...
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

scotties123

well, i didnt get a chance

to try it out on the weekend (saw a movie with friends, but didnt want to waste it on that), but i did try it out

today in class. I applied half of a gel packet to my neck. Most of it on sides of my throat, a little behind each

ear, and a touch on the back of my neck. The results......inconclusive. It's the same class i tried the SOE with

(small class, close together, mostly girls). I didnt notice anything out of the ordinary here. The only thing that

might have been a little different is that I work in a lab doing research with 2 guys and a late 20s, early 30s

girl. The girl has a serious boyfriend that shes living with and although we joke about hooking up, it's clear it

isn't going to happen. We were sitting at a table about 3 feet away from each other and I could notice in the

corner of my eye that she looked over at me a few different times and just stared for a few seconds. This doesnt

really mean anything to me though because I've gotten pretty close with my lab mates and we always joke around and

mess with each other. So I dont know if I can contribute her wondering eyes to the chikara or not. More testing.

Plan to hit a bar tonight. Ill slap on a full packet for that, flirt with some waitresses, and see what happens.

Journeyman

She is seeing you in a

new light and is confused ,
    maybe you two will actually hookup, be careful of the
    bf

though don't fight.
    I like chikara myself but get more hit from guys
    than girls. The only time I got

a real good hit from chikara
    was from 1/8th, also half a spray works good but hard to control.

Crash.

Journeyman

I meant to say 1/8th of a

chikara gelpack.

scotties123

yesterday i tried 3/4

gelpack and tested it with a different class. This class has students even closer together than the other, but i

didnt notice anything here. I had a lab class afterwards (not the research one from before) and i didnt see anything

here either, but there are a fair amount of potent smelling chemicals in this room, so thats understandstable. I

went to the bar last night and I cant really call it a hit, but it was definitely interesting. My waitress (late

20s) was practically molesting the hell out of me. At first i thought it was just her trying to work a good tip out

of me, but then out of completely nowhere, she tells me about how she used to have a big drug problem and had to

even stop smoking weed because it was too addicting for her. She said it as if we had been talking about it, but it

was totally random. Wasnt my type though, so i passed on takin a shot at it. Ill hit on a waitress other than my own

next time i hit the bar. Bowling tonight, lots of girls going, gonna slap on 3/4 pack.
    Anyone have any advice in

terms of maybe amping it up or maximizing its effects? I do have one gel packet of SOE left over that I saved to try

out with the chikara.

scotties123

I am looking to get more of

a sexual reaction from girls so I was thinking about TE gel packs to get some none. Does anyone have any advice?

Chikara doesnt seem to be doing anything. SOE was worthless. I think ill be giving up on mones soon.

scotties123

ok its now official that

whatever happened while i wore chikara WAS purely coincidental. I wore a full pack yesterday and was out with a

date. I told her i was trying out a new cologne and asked what she thought. Said she didnt smell anything. Later in

the night i was out with friends at a bar. Asked the waitress and 3 girls we were with, and they all gave me the

same response. If a full pack gets the "nothing there" response, then nothing is going to get the response im

looking for. And it seems as tho nobody has any input either. Goodbye. Goodluck. Mones might work for all of u but

they sure as hell dont do crap for me.

I admit I don't know the full

history of your trials, but I have yet to ever get any kind of "sexual reaction" from someone just sniffing what to

amounts to just the cover scent of any pheromone (or any cologne) product.

Most of the reactions I have gotten

of anything like "sexual" have taken up to 20 minutes of exposure to the pheromones to get anything, and even then

it was rarely made obvious in terms of a change in outward behavior. It was more like they had become "more

compliant" or willing to get more intimate/closer. I still had to initiate the moves.

"Social" pheromones like

SoE (mostly androstenols rather than androtenone) do seem to get things reacting outwardly more quickly, but I also

think part of that is based on the individual's internal "filters." It is far easier to give in to a social

friendly feeling, especially in a group setting, over one that "gets personal" (eg sex).

Quite honestly I

haven't had overwhelming "sucess" with "sexual" products either. I'm not sure they really do much for me. On the

other hand I have felt that the "Social" products do work as there are times I can't get people to shut up!

(alpha-nol).

Also: I think A-1 has helped in those situations where stress and anxiety can affect women. I've

used it (actually a product containing large amounts of it, not straight chemset type A-1) at a few wakes and

funerals and it seemed to calm those around me down a bit. Granted I don't attend a whole lot of funerals to do

extensive testing.

It is possible that pheromones won't work for you. Or just not yet. Move on, do what works

for you, and maybe consider trying again later.

My observations/opinions.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Thread Information