Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default Good idea or bad idea?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Half a

packet of SOE and half a packet of Chickara, This a good idea or a bad one? Iv used them both as stand alones with a

reasonable ammount of sucess, so im pondering a combo.
    Thanks
    V

--Results

Sorry this took so long guys my

net went down for a few weeks unexplainably, Turns out I need to pay them to keep it working, Anywho.
    I wore a full

gel pack of Chikara, spread over my forearms and a the leftovers onto my chest, Then took half a gelpack of SoE and

spread it over my neck/under the ears.

Turns out for me, this is a brilliant way to get the invisables, I spoke

to several females of my own age ( 20 ) Whom ignored me and walked away. This is strange as Im usualy good looking

enugh to keep them around for a chat, Phero's just help put them in my lap lol. Altho It depends on the last time I

shaved, the day after I shave seems to be magic, the day of is crap and the days after that second day are

indifferent. But anywho I digress, In my last act of desperation, I went and talked to some store employee chicks (I

was at the mall) I got cold compliance, A very what do you want so I can give it to you and you can leave sort of

idea.

These are my results, a bad reaction I think, If anyone has any thoughts please let me know
    V
    Last edited by vendettaseve; 12-11-2007 at 04:10 AM. Reason: Finished Testing

should be fine but the smell

might be to ostrong...

Give it a shot.

Journeyman

Never hurts to experiment.

Phero Dude

I used to often use a mix of SOE &

Chikara , not gel packs but in the following ratio:
    8-10 inches unscented SOE rolled on
    2-3 sprays unscented

chikara
    (cover with cologne of the day.)

Always a "friendly mix" when dealing with others , made me the good guy

at work.
    early 40's white male or or

Default Go for it

Quote Originally Posted by vendettaseve View Post
    Half a packet of SOE and half a packet of Chickara, This a good idea or a bad one? Iv

used them both as stand alones with a reasonable ammount of sucess, so im pondering a

combo.
    Thanks
    V
    This to me is a good mix, I've tried it with a dash of TE. I'm 44 yrs old and the

crowd I was with was mainly 30-60ish. I dare say it would probably do well for the younger crowd as well. The

results I got was a general feel good vibe on myself and the folks around me.

Give it a shot and please post your

results.

edit: I'll be using this mix again tonight. I'm down to my last packet of Chikara but I still have a

few SOE packets.
    Last edited by Gorgar; 12-05-2007 at 07:05 AM. Reason: added info

Here is the rundown of what

happened Sat night.

Our club held a fund raiser and we were expecting a large crowd. About 30 minutes before kick

off I went up to my room and applied approx 1/4 pack of SOE to the sides of my neck and about the same amount of

chikara to the backs of my hands. I also applied 1 drop of PI under my chin so I wouldn't come across as too laid

back. I'm 44 yrs old so I didn't expect it to be overpowering or too sexual.

I went down to the bar and had a

convo with one of the club members, 50ish lady, looks younger, very attractive. She was feeling blue so I tried to

cheer her up a bit. We talked for a bit and she hugged me a few times (friendly hugs). Her SO eventually arrived and

they gave me a rundown of their personal problems, then they went off together. I wasn't expecting a briefing on

their personal life.

The lady to my left talked my ear off as well. She's 60ish, had a twinkle in her eye and

told me a lot of personal details. I couldn't chat for long however, as I had to make sure both bars were kept

stocked with beer, booze and ice.

A lady I've never met before approached me with raffle tickets. Hot 40ish,

nice rack and a tight pair of slacks, very chatty. I bought some raffle tickets. I would meet her again later on

at the back bar. We chatted a few moments at the bar and she told me her bra size for some reason, 36d if I recall

correctly. A gentleman came up on the other side of her and ordered a beer and she asked if he wanted any raffle

tickets. I had my right leg on the rail and as she turned to deal out the tickets she was rubbing her ass all over

my leg. Sometimes I wish I were single...

A while later I was having a convo with my father and a woman

approached, mid 40's pleasingly plump, and introduced herself to me. She had a very warm smile and we chatted a

bit. Dad was looking at me funny after that and told me to be careful... My wife had elected to stay home that night

but I remained a good boy.

Many smiles and shoulder pats and general goodwill through the night from perfect

strangers. Alcohol certainly a factor but this crowd, mostly middle aged like myself, wasn't boozing it up very

hard. The mones I was wearing gave me a nice confident feel. All in all it was a good night for the mones. I'm

waiting on a bottle of A314, can't wait to give it a test run next weekend.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgar View Post
    Here

is the rundown of what happened Sat night.

Our club held a fund raiser and we were expecting a large crowd.

About 30 minutes before kick off I went up to my room and applied approx 1/4 pack of SOE to the sides of my neck and

about the same amount of chikara to the backs of my hands. I also applied 1 drop of PI under my chin so I wouldn't

come across as too laid back. I'm 44 yrs old so I didn't expect it to be overpowering or too sexual.

I went

down to the bar and had a convo with one of the club members, 50ish lady, looks younger, very attractive. She was

feeling blue so I tried to cheer her up a bit. We talked for a bit and she hugged me a few times (friendly hugs).

Her SO eventually arrived and they gave me a rundown of their personal problems, then they went off together. I

wasn't expecting a briefing on their personal life.

The lady to my left talked my ear off as well. She's

60ish, had a twinkle in her eye and told me a lot of personal details. I couldn't chat for long however, as I had

to make sure both bars were kept stocked with beer, booze and ice.

A lady I've never met before approached me

with raffle tickets. Hot 40ish, nice rack and a tight pair of slacks, very chatty. I bought some raffle tickets.

I would meet her again later on at the back bar. We chatted a few moments at the bar and she told me her bra size

for some reason, 36d if I recall correctly. A gentleman came up on the other side of her and ordered a beer and she

asked if he wanted any raffle tickets. I had my right leg on the rail and as she turned to deal out the tickets she

was rubbing her ass all over my leg. Sometimes I wish I were single...

A while later I was having a convo with

my father and a woman approached, mid 40's pleasingly plump, and introduced herself to me. She had a very warm

smile and we chatted a bit. Dad was looking at me funny after that and told me to be careful... My wife had elected

to stay home that night but I remained a good boy.

Many smiles and shoulder pats and general goodwill through

the night from perfect strangers. Alcohol certainly a factor but this crowd, mostly middle aged like myself, wasn't

boozing it up very hard. The mones I was wearing gave me a nice confident feel. All in all it was a good night for

the mones. I'm waiting on a bottle of A314, can't wait to give it a test run next weekend.
    A314 not bad stuff, took me several months to notice it working and then bingo action stations it all

started happening.

With 3 drops i get trust and respect but people keep their didtance, Two drops suit me well

anytime, one drop with some nice cologne is good for Asian girls, and two drops with a drop of Alpha 7 keeps women

at a distance and very curious but start a conversation and they will hang in till you can shake them off or take

them home easily with this mix.

The A314 x 2 dr + A7 x 1 dr mix

cannot go un noticed as it seems to get me action and or respect from m+f even when i sit back in the corner and try

and keep a low profile.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Terry, thanks for the heads up on

the A314. I think this stuff may be what I'm looking for. I'll know for sure after a few rounds of

testing.

Aren't mones fun?

Stranger

Vendettaseve-- Please do post

your results. My understanding is that Chikara and SOE are very similar in that they're "friendly" products (as

opposed to the none-heavy sexual products). If that's the case, wouldn't it be redundant to wear both of

them?

Regardless, I'm looking forward to your results as I purchased a new bottle of Chikara and it has DONE

NOTHING for me. I'm thinking of returning it but if it can be used as a combo with SOE, I'll keep it.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shawnk3 View Post
    Vendettaseve-- Please do post your results. My understanding is that Chikara and SOE are very

similar in that they're "friendly" products (as opposed to the none-heavy sexual products). If that's the case,

wouldn't it be redundant to wear both of them?

Regardless, I'm looking forward to your results as I purchased

a new bottle of Chikara and it has DONE NOTHING for me. I'm thinking of returning it but if it can be used as a

combo with SOE, I'll keep it.

thanks
    Also my Chikara is doing nothing 4

me it never has, even with some added Androstenone.

I have made a batch up using a spray of

Chikara + a drop of Androstenone @ 6.50 mcg. + 10" SOE. have a weeks supply and will run it this weekend and post

up if successful.

Phero Dude

Vendettaseve--

Please do post your results. My understanding is that Chikara and SOE are very similar in that they're "friendly"

products (as opposed to the none-heavy sexual products). If that's the case, wouldn't it be redundant to wear

both of them?
    Maybe, but it works for me and countless others. Do a search and see what others have to

say about it. (meant in the politest manner)

later:
    should mention it seems to work best with

under 30's woman and guys in general for me.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by gaf View Post
    Maybe, but it

works for me and countless others. Do a search and see what others have to say about it. (meant in the politest

manner)

later:
    should mention it seems to work best with under 30's woman and guys in general

for me.

Thanks gaf. Can you please share your usage technique? Also, if you use it in combination

with other products, how do you know whether the desired effects are resulting from Chikara or the other

products?

thanks

Phero Dude

Thanks gaf.

Can you please share your usage technique? Also, if you use it in combination with other products, how do you know

whether the desired effects are resulting from Chikara or the other products? thanks
    Check out my

reply nearer to the top of the thread it explains what i do.
    I just assume that it's the chikara/soe combo that

gives me good responses , but then I am a devilishly handsome man and modest too!
    (thats a joke!)
    Seriously,

it's been a while since I wore that combo. Do a search with my handle and chikara/soe and that will let you know

what my feelings were about that mix. I'm tired ,it's been a long day and I'll probably get it all wrong if I try

to note it down now.... just being honest.

Gorgar, do you frequently

apply mones to the backs of your hands? I tend only to think of applying mones to my wrists (being that they

are pulse points). How does the back of the hand differ from other places, particularly the wrists? Furthermore,

do you think the results from different mones differ from each other when applied to the backs of ones

hands?

I applied to the backs of my

hands because I was wearing a long sleeved shirt and my wrists were partially covered. When I'm talking and waving

my hands about, the mones would be facing the listener. Also, while talking to somebody with a drink in your hand

the mones face out instead of in towards yourself. I dunno if that'll make any big difference or not.

I don't

know if there is any change in effectiveness if applied to hands vs wrists.

Ok! that makes perfect sense

to me, I have been a little concerned about mones on my wrists not dispersing enough. I will definitely start

applying to the backs of my hands instead of my wrists.

Many thanks, my esteemed colleague

EDIT:

BTW, the smiley is referring to your post, despite (sort of) pointing to mine.
    Last edited by FutureKill; 12-07-2007 at 04:31 PM. Reason: smiley malfunction

Now that its winter I only apply

to exposed skin in social situations, which is tops of hands and upper neck. Behind the ears is a good pulse point

which is exposed. I'm starting to wear it on clothes too, with the same results.

I too am in a part of the world that

is getting downright cold this time of year (below freezing), so I take advantage of applying to every bit of

exposed skin I have no matter where it is. I also sometimes will apply certain pheromones to clothing and hair.

It's said not to do so with androstenone as it's very hard to get out of clothing and that can lead to some

unintentional OD's or other undesired reactions (say with co-workers on the job).
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt View Post
    I too am

in a part of the world that is getting downright cold this time of year (below freezing), so I take advantage of

applying to every bit of exposed skin I have no matter where it is. I also sometimes will apply certain pheromones

to clothing and hair. It's said not to do so with androstenone as it's very hard to get out of clothing and that

can lead to some unintentional OD's or other undesired reactions (say with co-workers on the

job).
    Wow you very lucky guys, well erum lucky to be cool.

Its a humid 30 celsus here in my spare room at 6.30 pm Brisbane time Sunday

where i sit with the windows open with a small fan close by blowing a breeze on to my torso as i type

this.

I am on the second floor and my bedroom and this room is

surrounded by flowering frangipani trees,various exotic palms and large mango tree full of new developing fruits

which will be very nice if the storm season and the bats dont demolish the fruits before they

ripen.

Yes the weather conditions shure can be a hastle when

the application points are running with perspiration, give me spring and autumn any day and every

day,

It was 25 deg C at 7 am and i had a cold shower and then

proceeded to stand in front of a large fan which seemed like pure heaven as it cooled me down.

I will be picking up my A quagen 3rd generation pheromones tomorrow from the

post office and i have many partys to attend so i hope to apply and look for the air conditioned options for initial

testings. PS click to enlarge outside my bedroom pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 12-09-2007 at 02:11 AM. Reason: punct...

Nice view Terry! I had a nice

coating of ice on my dodge today. I had to scrape the ice off windows so I could see. It's a little bit nipply

outside.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgar View Post
    Nice

view Terry! I had a nice coating of ice on my dodge today. I had to scrape the ice off windows so I could see. It's

a little bit nipply outside.
    My blood is far too thin for those sort of

capers, te he even Brisbane is too cold for me in the winter time.

Between the ages of 7 and 14 i was raised in

Darwin Nothern Australia where it is steamy and tropical for a good part of the year, I find that a little extreme

nowdays though.

I had a 4 year stay in West Yorkshire UK between 1978 and 1982 obviously i did survive but that

was when i was younger, a whole lot younger lol.

You can have the ice scraping in the mornings

to your selves, Gee the pheronone applications must like last forever in those conditions, have to take a blower out

on a date just to difuse the mones ha ha .

Personally I find it easier to deal

with cold weather over hot. I can usually add a layer of clothes (or curl up with someone...)

If it

gets too hot you can only take off so much... then depend and hope that the electricity stays on as you sit in front

of a fan or seek out someplace with A/C.

Of course with pheromones, the colder weather does indeed cause one to

cover up most of the preferred application points, whereas warmer weather leaves more exposed, and a warm breeze to

carry to your target's noses. Of course with colder weather as an excue to do some snuggling you can get those

peromones right up close and be in range to do someting about it too...
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Colder weather suits me better,

as well. Winter finally came to North Texas today and I am pleased about it. Except in the coldest of weather I

never wear long sleeves so there is little impact on where I place pheromones. When I am in a building the air is

usually warm enough that pheromones are dispersing well regardless of the weather.

Rbt has a good point about

snuggling. In a few minutes I am going to go start a nice fire and help my wife get warm...
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

I find it impossable to have a decent nights sleep without the fan on all night as it is too hot and

sticky without it and it will be even hotter and more humid in a few weeks, really not good if the power goes of,

even typing this my forarms are sticking to the desk top.

It is so hot at christmass time that a cold

shower is out of the question as a reviver as the water is hot as well, the best thing to do is shower and then

stand in front of a good fan. tis soooo refreshing for awhile.

We all head for the airconditioned malls when

we are having a heatwave and the pheromones have to be applied when we arrive unless someone has an air conditioned

car, spend too long in the carpark though and the perspiration will start to run even when

sedentry,

Definately not good weather for applying LT lol.

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    Colder

weather suits me better, as well.

Rbt has a good point about snuggling. In a few minutes I am going to go start

a nice fire and help my wife get warm...
    Throw a gel-pack on the fire and spray some Chikara on the

hearth, I've had good results with that combo.

That's a really good idea.

Perhaps I should have stopped in again last night. Had to settle for my most recent mone mix, a fire and hot cocoa

with brandy in it.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Why not go all the way,

belgareth, and throw a roofie in that cocoa just for good measure?.

Are you serious idesign? I mean, have

you actually had good results from putting mones on the fire? That's an interesting idea, I'll have to try

that.

I was just kidding about the roofie BTW

Not to sound dumb

but...uhm...what's a roofie?

Thomas Jefferson

You don't sound dumb at all,

but, roofie is a slang term for Rohypnol

rohypnol
    noun a depressant and tranquilizer (trade name

Rohypnol) often used in the commission of sexual assault; legally available in Europe and Mexico and Colombia [syn:

flunitrazepan]

It is sometimes used in

conjunction with alcohol (among other depressants) as a date rape drug.

Again, I was just kidding.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information