Close

Stranger

Question Cleo: Regular or New?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Has anyone tried

both?

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

They are similar; neither is newer.

I think they both came out at the same time. The formulas are the same; just the type of one of the ingredients

(androsteNOL) is different. In the one you get *alpha* androstenol, and in the other you get *beta* androstenol.

Otherwise same stuff. I think there is some discussion somewhere in this forum over the different effects, but

overall they are very similar products I think.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Stranger

Oh dear.... I don't get

it.

What is the difference between alpha and beta? I can't seem to find the thread.

Reviews? Advice?

Experiences?

Please!

I hope someone else can answer this,

because I really can't tell the difference. For that reason, I tend to say go with the alpha. It's tried and

true. The other might be better, the same or less effective or just plain "different". With nothing in your

experience to compare it to, you might not learn much from going with the beta, which is the "newer" in terms of

ingredients. So, yeah, I guess that does make it the "new" one after all.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

I tried the Regular Alpha

Androstenol version of Cleo for women..I found, it did not make a difference in the way people acted towards me.Then

again, I have only used it 3 times..Only thing I could feel, was an increase in libido on my part, and a slight

headache..I have yet to give this a fair shake..I will keep you posted on its effects..I am a bit late on this

topic..Sorry..You may want to see the other posts on the Beta form of this..It is a good question as to what is the

difference in both..I think they say the Beta for is supposed to have some sort of aditive that makes it easier to

induce conversations?
    Last edited by ~Gillian74~; 07-03-2009 at 12:19 PM.

It would help if there

would be more info of this product as well as the difference between both formulas on Love Scent..I plan on posting

a review after..I try this for a month or so

Thread Information