Close

Stranger

Unhappy Overdose(?) to SOE

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well, I had a

bad reaction to SOE last night, it is the first time I've tried it. First off, I have anxiety, so these problems

are doubtfully typical - but after I read Sublime's post, I knew I had to be careful because I have reacted badly

to things that most people have no problem with before. So I put a little dab on a tissue and took about 3 deep

breaths of SOE.

It smelled great - I knew it was the real deal. The first hour was great, my body relaxed,

and I felt like I was in love. However, this persisted - my heart started beating very fast. So fast in fact, that

I couldn't go to sleep. I stayed up until 1am and woke up at 5. The fast heartbeat was like, well it was like my

whole body had fallen in love but had gone out of control - my body was relaxed, it was just my heart that I could

not slow down - and sleeping and heartbeat have NEVER been problems for me. My heart is still beating very quickly

and there is not much I can do.

So this is too bad, it means that it is very unlikely that I will be able

to use SOE, unless this effect instantly and permanantly wears off. How long does it normally take for self

medicating effects to wear off (though it may not be true for me as I have read that it is very mild for most). I

didn't even smell the bottle, this was a small dose. Also I want to recover as quickly as possible from this

incident, not sure how to do this though. What do you think?

Stranger

Well I will give little

updates on this, part for my records and part so people can search for it if they have any reaction.

I think

that pheromones give a bad panic attack like reaction to a very small percentage of people, and I think as they get

more popular, this will become more obvious. This could have dangerous implications in my opinion because I only

took a few whiffs of it to get this reaction - imagine if someone was walking around with pheromones and they met

someone who was sensitive and talked to them.

The person would have no idea what was going on and would

suddenly be freaking out for no reason. Like I said, its rare but possible. Some people are sensitive to some

strange things - I doubt anyone is allergic to pheromones but sensitive yes. In people particularly with sensitive

nervous systems or hormone balances, such as anxious or manic depressive people, it can shift the hormones. For

instance, I be that the pheromones are out of my system by now, but they created some big changes in my hormones

that will take a while to go down (hormones tend to change slowly too)

But enough hypothetical, what has

happened is I have felt better today but my heart is still beating very quickly and very hard, and I am not nervous,

I feel pretty good really - more social even, it is just the heart that is pounding. There is no way to slow it

down, I will see if I can sleep better tonight, I think I will. The heart beating this quickly makes things like

walking around or even standing up difficult, as it goes too fast. Sleep is what it affects the most though.

That's never happened to

me,are you having stress in certian parts of your life?

Phero Dude

first up,
    do you drink and if so,

how often and when was your last?
    second,
    any recreational drugs?
    third,
    any prescription drugs you've come

off recently?
    fourth,
    anything in your diet you don't usually eat or drink?

Just trying to help eliminate the

possible "other factors"
    early 40's white male or or

Journeyman

when people fall in love

it lowers their serotonin in the brain
    which can cause anxiety and heart palpitations, some people
    have low

levels to begin with.
    You should look into about 100mg 5htp and about 250-300 mg magnesium per day, they are

great for anxiety.

Stranger

Hello, thanks for they great

comments everyone - they have helped me to figure out more what is happening.

Well, as an update, it is

getting a little better but not much, the heartbeat is still very strong, and difficult to slow down. But it is

less so now.

As far as other factors, there really are very few - I wanted to be as scientific as possible

about pheromones so I didn't change anything. I don't drink, don't smoke, don't do drugs, I didn't change my

diet. The only main factor here is natural anxiety which I have had for a long time, and it was the interaction

between anxiety and pheromones that probably caused it.

That is very good to know that falling in love lowers

serotonin levels in the brain. It is possible that my levels were already very low and the pheromone gave me a

reaction that lowered it even more. I felt giddy for a while and thought about women constantly for a few days

after smelling it, now I just feel sort of drained. I may try those supplements, it seems to me that this will

naturally fade on its own, though it is going away slower than I expected.

Would you tell me more about

serotonin - what it is and what exactly happens to it when someone falls in love? I've been reading about it on

various sites and it does sound like I have low levels, but I haven't read much about the connection between what

happens when someone falls in love. Do pheromones affect serotonin levels? It seems to me that they release

serotonin but I am not sure.

Journeyman

Serotonin is the

neurotransmitter associated
    with peace tranquility fearlessness and oneness
    with the world. Dopamine is the

neurotransmitter
    assoicated with desire and wanting. they both
    counteract each other and both of them are

required
    for normal brain function. Serotonin also resets the brain
    after a hard days work so you can start

again fresh
    the next day. When people fall in love or for example
    if a guy sees a really hot girl he goes

crazy can't sleep
    can't eat and only desires and wants her (spike in dopamine
    levels). It's all natural

though. If you want to know more
    about serotonin you can purchase "The Edge Effect"
    by Eric R Braverman.

MD.
    Good luck.

Some mones do have some side

effect on your brain and moods.

A7 if you use regularly can make you very aggressive, moody, depressed and angry

all the time. I try to avoid it now. It is amazing stuff if you wanna take the beast outta you. But with the sideys

I prefer to keep it at bay ..

Cheer/z

Stranger

Hey guys

I havent read the

thread but someone alerted me to the first post

Just dropping in to give an update on my pheromone removal

findings, and its looking positive.

I figured out how to remove pheromones from your system.

Drink liquid

chlorophyll. It's a powerful internal deoderizer. The stuff I have comes in a dropper. I drank 5 glasses of it,

mixed in water, on the first day. The next few days I drank 3 glasses per day. Space it out over the day. Keep

drinking 3 glasses a day until you feel better. What will happen is it will make your armpits stink like never

before. This is because all the pheros are being expelled from your system all at once. If you get super

stinkified armpits, thats a good sign. However, it will just soak into your clothes again, and you can risk

re-inhaling it.

So, here's how to clean your clothes!

Go to the pet store and get Nature's Miracle, or

Petastic stain and odor remover, or anything that uses enzymes to remove pet odors. This is the only thing that

works. I've tried everything. Dump about 1/2 cup to 1 cup in with your laundry, wash on cold. It works better if

you give it some time before you put it in the dryer. The more time you give the enzymes, the more they will remove

the odor. Also works best if you soak your clothes in the sink with it in high concentrations. Use only cold

water.

That's it! Chlorophyll for your body and enzymes for your clothes. Both are super safe to use, and

effective. You can use that enzyme stuff on furniture or anything else that could have got pheromones on it. Also,

wash your towels and bed sheets.

Please do this starvulture!! You will feel 1000% better. And please let use

know how this works for you. I'm going to be putting together a pheromone removal guide, so I need to hear your

results.

thanks.

Thread Information