Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default Enquries on SOE unscented and AE

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I

just got my SOE unscented rollon bottle and AE bottle. Any suggestion how to mix them up? or should i try them

individually before getting them mixed? My target is asian ladies. Terry hope you saw my thread!

Try them individually first.

I'd try the SoE before the AE, based on what others have posted over the years. It seems a lot of asian women react

poorly to -none.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

How much inch should i start ?

im 21 years old chinese

I'm far older than you so my

measures probably don't mean all that much. But I normally run a line down my forearm from elbow to wrist and rub

my arms together.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by sgcliques View Post
    I

just got my SOE unscented rollon bottle and AE bottle. Any suggestion how to mix them up? or should i try them

individually before getting them mixed? My target is asian ladies. Terry hope you saw my thread!

Hi ya sgcliques, Good advice from Belgareth with regard to trying each

product individually.

I know you have been applying SOE for awhile now and have a good idea of the dynamics of this

product when applied regarding its social attracting effects especially when in close contact and when in

conversation with the beautifull Asian girls

I personally have had some excellent hits

with asian girls using 6 drops SOE and 1 drop A7 , at first i was completly ignored so i hung around Chinatown for

several hours and when the A7 had weakened somewhat that is when the the mix had what appeared as a true Asian girl

magnetic attraction mix as many Asian girls were starting to actually flirt with me and after 15 minutes i had about

4 indivual girls randomly sit very close to me like smiling and hair flipping ect and playing with their

clothing.

You could apply your SOE and then add a couple drops AE and then mix with your target group for

enough time to to compare initial reactions and then later reactions once the anone dissapates somewhat.

I am

interested to observe how you progress with your new pheromones, especially with the Asian girls , good luck and all

the very breast.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    Hi ya sgcliques, Good advice from Belgareth with regard

to trying each product individually.

I know you have been

applying SOE for awhile now and have a good idea of the dynamics of this product when applied regarding its social

attracting effects especially when in close contact and when in conversation with the beautifull Asian girls

I personally have had some excellent hits with asian girls

using 6 drops SOE and 1 drop A7 , at first i was completly ignored so i hung around Chinatown for several hours and

when the A7 had weakened somewhat that is when the the mix had what appeared as a true Asian girl magnetic

attraction mix as many Asian girls were starting to actually flirt with me and after 15 minutes i had about 4

indivual girls randomly sit very close to me like smiling and hair flipping ect and playing with their

clothing.

You could apply your SOE and then add a couple drops

AE and then mix with your target group for enough time to to compare initial reactions and then later reactions once

the anone dissapates somewhat.

I am interested to observe how

you progress with your new pheromones, especially with the Asian girls , good luck and all the very breast.

Hi, hope i got the good choice of product in love-scent. anyway 6 drop of soe?

soe ain't it a rollon bottle?

I wondered about that too,

until I remembered that Terry puts his SoE into a dropper bottle. Personally, it seems like a lot of trouble. In my

opinion, pheromone mixing is at best an art and doesn't need to be all that precise. But that's just me.

Thomas Jefferson

Hi,

hope i got the good choice of product in love-scent. anyway 6 drop of soe? soe ain't it a rollon bottle?

Yes it is in a roller top bottle, I remove the roller top and add

drops to some of my experimental test mix spray bottles, which contain enough to give me about 10 uses each and is

usually enough for me to get an idea if the mix is going to be successful or not.

If something looks promising i record the

data for future reference and move on to the next test mix creation, I find it an entertaining and interesting

hobby, and probably enjoy it as someone else may enjoy the smoking of a fine Havana

cigar.

But

six drops SOE is around 30" or one gel/pkt.

In a confined area i can use less SOE and receive the expected results.

rollon bottle more stronger

than gel pack? or same? i read from some old thread that some of the ppl here claim that the rollon bottle works

better for them.

Tried AE today. applied 1 drop

behind the ears and 1 at wrist,total 2 drop and apply moderate amount in the neck.. When I was on the train to work.

i sat beside a blonde lady and sense she's looking at me. The rest of the day is normal. Nothing happened.

rollon bottle more stronger than gel pack? or same? i read from some old thread that some

of the ppl here claim that the rollon bottle works better for them.
    Yes some people do consider that the bottle product works better, But i seem to have gotten better

results with the gel/pks.

Tried AE today. applied 1 drop behind the ears and 1 at wrist,total 2 drop and apply

moderate amount in the neck.. When I was on the train to work. i sat beside a blonde lady and sense she's looking

at me. The rest of the day is normal. Nothing happened.
    I haveen't used any

for sometime perhaps i may apply some AE today as i frequently get results with 1/2 gel/pkt, especially in hot

weather.

Not

many Asian girls where i am at the moment, but after i return home i may give some a blast on my next Asian

adventure.

I haveen't used any for sometime perhaps i may apply

some AE today as i frequently get results with 1/2 gel/pkt, especially in hot weather.

Not many Asian girls where i am at the moment, but after i return home i may

give some a blast on my next Asian adventure.
    Today i will try 1 drop of

AE instead and more soe

Today i will try 1 drop of AE instead and more soe
    Sound good, i hope you have enough target subjects to work upon, especially in way of those

beautifull Asian girls.

One drop seems like a good start up amount to use.

I have been using a little excessive

Androstenone for a few days and when i reverted back to less and added some SOE everything seemed to regain its

equalibrium once again with improved reception responses from test subjects.

Sound good, i hope you have enough target subjects to

work upon, especially in way of those beautifull Asian girls.

One drop seems like a good start up amount to use.

I have been using a little excessive Androstenone for a few days and when i reverted back to less

and added some SOE everything seemed to regain its equalibrium once again with improved reception responses from

test subjects.
    Hi. Duno this consider a hit. I was queing up in 7 eleven to buy ciggie. I

was standing behind a lady (in her 20s) after afew second. she turn back and look at me. then turn back. I observe

her edge of the eyes. She was looking @ me. she flipped her hair twice. She buying ciggie as well

Hi. Duno

this consider a hit. I was queing up in 7 eleven to buy ciggie. I was standing behind a lady (in her 20s) after afew

second. she turn back and look at me. then turn back. I observe her edge of the eyes. She was looking @ me. she

flipped her hair twice. She buying ciggie as well
    Yah, my date yesterday was flipping her hair

non-stop and got the dazed look too...haha. Next week got another date with another gal...will try again...hee hee

Quote Originally Posted by belmont View Post
    Yah, my

date yesterday was flipping her hair non-stop and got the dazed look too...haha. Next week got another date with

another gal...will try again...hee hee
    Wow! Well done! anyway belmont u working in which industry?

hopefully my AE+SOE works for sg girls

i'm an engineer

Hi.

Duno this consider a hit. I was queing up in 7 eleven to buy ciggie. I was standing behind a lady (in her 20s) after

afew second. she turn back and look at me. then turn back. I observe her edge of the eyes. She was looking @ me. she

flipped her hair twice. She buying ciggie as well
    I can't really think

of any other reason for her actions except she must have got a whiff of something, it happens to me frequently

considering that i am in the habit of splashing on some pheromones whenever i leave to go out or if i am receiving

visitors or going to bed when i dont need sleep.

My g/f will often comment that i smell sexy, most

probably because i have a tendency to frequently vary the pheromone products that i apply.

I can't really think of any other reason for her

actions except she must have got a whiff of something, it happens to me frequently considering that i am in the

habit of splashing on some pheromones whenever i leave to go out or if i am receiving visitors or going to bed when

i dont need sleep.

My g/f will often comment that i

smell sexy, most probably because i have a tendency to frequently vary the pheromone products that i apply.

yeah...gonna start playing with my newly arrived pheros...it smells good...and doesn't

have the chemical 'feeling' found in perfumes etc...its more sophisticated

Hey. Think might consider a

hit? I was on soe unscented without any covers. I was que-ing up at bus interchange. The girl came and stand behind.

I notice she step away 1 step. After awhile, I turn back and look @ her. She gave me a DIHL looks when she talking

on the phone. It happens twice when i look @ her.

Hey. Think might consider a hit? I was on soe unscented without any covers. I was que-ing

up at bus interchange. The girl came and stand behind. I notice she step away 1 step. After awhile, I turn back and

look @ her. She gave me a DIHL looks when she talking on the phone. It happens twice when i look @

her.
    Huh ! SOE alone wow your de man Sgcliques keep it pumping

man, Just out of curiousity do tell how much Scent of Eros you had on bro and how fresh was your application.

Huh ! SOE alone wow your de man Sgcliques

keep it pumping man, Just out of curiousity do tell how much Scent of Eros you had on bro and how fresh was your

application.
    Not sure not much i applied. I just roll on behind ears, neck, behind of

neck, wrist and forearm. Not sure issit DIHL looks but her eyes have the "curious" looks and look quite stone .

I applied at ard 1200hrs and that incident happen around 2145hrs? around 9.5hrs? But what i curious of is.. why did

she step away 1 step?

Not

sure not much i applied. I just roll on behind ears, neck, behind of neck, wrist and forearm. Not sure issit DIHL

looks but her eyes have the "curious" looks and look quite stone . I applied at ard 1200hrs and that incident

happen around 2145hrs? around 9.5hrs? But what i curious of is.. why did she step away 1 step?

Seeing it was a new experience for her Pheromone wise she did step

away as she is unsure of what is causing the reactions and feeling within herself, and also with you being a

stranger, Had you been known to her or even better had she been a g/f you would be in for breaking the ice with the

your application. Better still if you had maby a little Androstenone she could be dropping the nickers, you have to

kool her off now man.
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 11-27-2007 at 12:01 PM. Reason: x spell

Seeing it was a new experience for her Pheromone wise

she did step away as she is unsure of what is causing the reactions and feeling within herself, and also with you

being a stranger, Had you been known to her or even better had she been a g/f you would be in for breaking the ice

with the your application. Better still if you had maby a little Androstenone she could be dropping the nickers, you

have to kool her off now man.
    Hopefully ! Will experiment more and post some

good result. Anyway what's g/f stand for?

Hopefully ! Will experiment more and post some good result. Anyway what's g/f

stand for?
    I usually type in g/f as it saves me typing in the word

"girlfriend" I have a few g/f's and two of them and also my steady all who do not hesitate to help me with my

pheromone testing when required.

My steady g/f is aware that i make up and test a new mix of pheromones every 2 weeks and she

really is a great help with the choosing of fragrances.

I sometimes comment to her when we are out

together and my pheromone mix has had an obvious effect on another woman, Also i have given her my NPA/w and before

she goes to a meeting i sometimes place a drop or two of Alpha 314 on her wrists.

Actually i gave my NPA/w to her because i was

getting some excellent hits with it but also just as many terrible responses.

I sprayed some on yesterday that i had a

little left over in a sprayer and i had a meeting with a business woman who would not stop staring at me even when i

wasn't talking she was open mouthed and just looking me in the eyes, if i was so inclined to do so i could have

easily taken advantage of the situation as it was crystal clearly obvious that the NPA/w had her in my spell.

The

character of NPA is that when it works it works big time and the wearer has got to be prepared to go all the way

with the expectations of the NPA heated woman who will love you for taking the initiative.

Hi. This might consider a hit.

I was on the lift home. There this girl standing behind me. When she alight at storey 6 (Im going storey 11). She

was flipping her hair while walking out the lift. I was on 2 drop of ae and some soe . Applied around

1230hrs. That hit was 2230hrs. I realise mones work better after a period of time.

Hi.

This might consider a hit. I was on the lift home. There this girl standing behind me. When she alight at storey 6

(Im going storey 11). She was flipping her hair while walking out the lift. I was on 2 drop of ae and some soe

. Applied around 1230hrs. That hit was 2230hrs. I realise mones work better after a period of time.

Sometimes the hair flipping can be an obvious sign that the female

has been pheromone affected, And sometimes they get into the habit of flipping the hair frequently, So the hair

flipping phenomenom needs to be evaluated with consideration to other signs and expressions displayed by the

female, and with consideration to the circumstances at the time.

Nevertheless a good application you have going with the AE and SOE, you are getting good, so now

it is the matter of obtaining choice circumstances for getting in close to the girls so as to get the best pheromone

action going, this is something we all try and achieve when we are interested in experiencing close relationships

with hot girls.
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 12-01-2007 at 11:56 AM. Reason: punct,.,.

Like Terry says, you can't always

take a single incidence of hair-flipping or other behavior as a sure sign. But it *might* have been. If it happens

more than once over time it's agood sign. Or if it happens in conjuction with a group of other "hit" type

behaviors. (Like body languare, it's not just one thing that you need to evaluate, but an overall response.)

I've also noted in other's posts here and elsewhere that pheromones sometimes seem to "do their stuff" better

after they've "settled in a bit." Some posters find the products best when fresh, others have reported results as

long as a day following application. Depends on the product, your body chemistry, and probably a whole host of other

variables. What applies to one doesn't always apply to all. That's part of the mystery (and frustration) with

pheromone products.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt View Post

Terry says, you can't always take a single incidence of hair-flipping or other behavior as a sure sign. But it

*might* have been. If it happens more than once over time it's agood sign. Or if it happens in conjuction with a

group of other "hit" type behaviors. (Like body languare, it's not just one thing that you need to evaluate, but an

overall response.)

I've also noted in other's posts here and elsewhere that pheromones sometimes seem to "do

their stuff" better after they've "settled in a bit." Some posters find the products best when fresh, others have

reported results as long as a day following application. Depends on the product, your body chemistry, and probably a

whole host of other variables. What applies to one doesn't always apply to all. That's part of the mystery (and

frustration) with pheromone products.
    Well said Rbt, 2+2=4 not necessarily so

when it comes to pheromone reactions, But very nice when everything lines up and a run of good hits make it on to

the slate.

One day i was sat in church with 1/2 AE gel/pkt and 1/2 soe

applied and i had several seperate young girls turning around and staring at me and all flipping their hair

vigorously throughout the service lol, Ha ha there is no denying the power of pheromones when these obvious signs

are displayed by nearby females.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information