Close

Hybrid View

Stranger

Default How long does it take for androstenone to deteriorate all on its own?

Hey guys,

I did a stupid thing and tried to fill my apartment with the smell of

pheromones rather than put them on. I did this by dabbing the bottles onto some tissue paper, and putting it in a

ziplock bag to avoid touching it, and I put it in my closet to let the smell permeate the space. I used SOE, NPA,

and APC. That was a month ago.

Since then I've done my laundry and managed to get most of the smell out of my

clothes. I used oxi-clean and I also tried ammonia. The chemicals began to irritate me, but at least it helped to

get some of the smell out. I've also tried using an ozonator which seems to help.

I'm afraid that there are

items in my closet which I can't clean that have absorbed the androstenone. Rather than tossing them out, will the

androstenone eventually break down and be gone all on its own?

How long does it usually take before it

deteriorates? Will ozonating speed up the process? I'm hesitant to use the ozonator more, as there are health

risks to using it in large concentrations.

I thought you had tossed out

all your mones and were not using them any longer? That you were through with them forever? You were the one

complaining about them before, how you couldn't get rid of the smell and could smell everybody else's natural

mones, right? What's the deal here? If they were bothering you so much, why did you do something like that?
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

How long ago was it since you

made first contact with -mones?

For some people there is a period of adjustment when first introduced to -mones.

I went through a week of horrendous nightmares until my body got used to the extra chemical stimulation. When buying

new -mones their seems to be a new/different effect for the first couple days of exposure. Another example is using

A314 I had a confidence boost and could not stop puffing out my chest like I was a sleeze bar trying to get the

attention of ladies.

Also, not to be funny, but Sublime are you Bipolar?

"The whole world must learn of our peaceful ways, by force!"

Stranger

Yeah I was complaining about the

pheromones before. I did throw them out. I received some negative feedback from my old post, so I decided to try

asking again. I did not try on more pheromones. This is the same incident from before. People here seem to prefer

to call you names rather than actually give you an answer. The pheromones made my emotions go completely out of

control, so I can understand why you guys would call me crazy. I've eliminated most of the mones in my

environment, so I'm actually in control of my emotions now.

I first made contact with the mones in mid

september, 2 months ago. In fact, they did give me nightmares. They also made me very paranoid, angry, aggressive,

and gave me headaches, just to name a few of the unpleasant side effects.

I still have not received an answer to

my question. How long does it take before the androstenone will go away on its own, naturally? Don't bash

me, because you don't know the answer.

I'm not bashing you because I

don't know the answer. I AM questioning you because I am extremely sceptical that mones could possibly cause the

things you claim. IF what you say is true and IF it is based in reality then none of the normal rules apply to you

and there is no known answer. So far, you have made claims that are way outside anything I have heard about in my

experience and I would love to see something to verify your claims.

This is not intended to say you are lying or

crazy, it simply means that, based on my knowledge and experience, I do not believe what you claim could be

possible. But if it is really happening, the normal expectations do not apply to you and nobody can give you a real

answer.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Sublime, no matter where you post

your question, here or "the other place", you continue to get the same answer. The results you are seeing are not

normal, and as far as any one can tell, are of your own creation. The results you are seeing are all in your own

mind. Both here and at "the other place", people have suggested that you might need to get some help, that is the

best answer you will ever get. Perhaps Tisha said it best:
    OK I really feel for you. But this is not a

OD effect. What you are saying is virtually impossible.

Allthough you never should have used all those products together and you wasted them by throwing them out instead of

learning to use them correctly its still not nearly enough to

OD or have any kind of build up.
    I dont want to be rude

or mean because I believe you believe this is from the products but I am pretty sure its your imagination. You have

read about the OD effect and now your nervous about

getting it and so you believe you smell it.

As far as a "normal" answer to your question, a "normal"

person would find the ~none gone in about 10-12 hours.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

I can not answer your original

question because I do not have the required lab and the education in the respective field.

Due to your extreme

sensitivity only the rare qualified chemist can answer your question with the precision you require.

I do hope

one does chime in.

Quote Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
    I first made contact with the mones in mid september, 2 months ago. In

fact, they did give me nightmares. They also made me very paranoid, angry, aggressive, and gave me headaches, just

to name a few of the unpleasant side effects.
    Due to both of use having similar effects during the

intitial exposure to -mones I don't find anything you say absurd at all. It happens not to be experienced by all

but a slim percentage of the love-scent community.

Seriously, are you Bipolar? I ask in curiosity because I am

Bipolar II w/ultradian cycling. The effect of -mones seem to change from day to day and I've had experiences which

not only crosses but shatters the border of sanity.

"The whole world must learn of our peaceful ways, by force!"

Thread Information