Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Alter Ego and Attraction VS. Attraction VS. Alter Ego alone for 19 yr old....

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Back again.
    Ok I tried attraction and alter ego today (3 dab AE total neck+wrist) (2 spray Attraction) Pretty sweet... I dont know why but many smiles and lots and lots of looks and glances in my direction for no reason (im just so hot j/k lol). Pretty good responses.

Now alter ego alone... ive tried many times and i thought the stuff was a dud or actually negative effect. very bad... girls up tight and always look away and guys act pissed and down around me

Now attraction... all good stuff. not as great with alter ego but pretty good. it seems reliable if you just want to spray on and try hitting things and know you have at least a little going for ya.

Now my question that I need to know. I never tried scent of eros and want to. I have a 1/8 bottle of PI left. From the combinations that were successful above would it be useful for me to try scent of eros and if it does not work at all try upping the none with some PI.

I really dont care for the sexual hits. I think I can take care of that part since I have been practicing seduction and im in college so they are not necessarily \"easy\" but they sure are not hard to get with at all.

Thank you for any input, suggestions, or help.

Default Re: Alter Ego and Attraction VS. Attraction VS. Alter Ego alone for 19 yr old....

If you are college age and AE is getting overamped signals from folks then it could be another story proving the theory that young guys have enough natural aNONE and are better off avoiding it. And the fact that Attraction helps buffer the AE for you is even more indication of that, as Attraction is almost 2:1 aNOL to aNONE. Since SOE has no ANONE and is 4/5 aNOL, your idea with using that as a base and icreasing the aNONE slowly with PI sounds like a good one to me.
    Good Luck,
    Bruce

Thread Information