Close

Default SoE + NPA night out

visit-red-300x50PNG
    My combo was a roll

of SoE Unscented along my jawline with some dabs of it on my wrists combined with 2 dabs of NPA on my neck using my

neck only to spread the NPA. I covered it with Green Irish Tweed Cologne by Creed.

Dancing took place at a club.

A lot of people dancing. No hits in the beginning, perhaps the booze wasn't fully kicking in for everyone. After a

dance bout, I went to the bar to grab a beer. As I was waiting patiently, the bachlorette I was dancing near to from

earlier approached me(along with 5 other friends). They were all around me. I was like wtf? She asked me if she

could take a picture of my cock. No joke! Her friends encircled me blocking the view of what's going on. I said, "I

don't know about that.." She said,"It's for my bachlorette party. Come on, please?" She started to grab my belt. I

gave in.
    I said,"Well, you're going to have to unbuckle me." She did. Her friend held up the camera and

the shutter closed. Heh, I received some beads for my dirty deed and wore them.

Appearently she took a

photo of one other guy that same night somewhere else. Interesting stuff.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by qman View Post
    My combo was a

roll of SoE Unscented along my jawline with some dabs of it on my wrists combined with 2 dabs of NPA on my neck

using my neck only to spread the NPA. I covered it with Green Irish Tweed Cologne by Creed.

Dancing took place

at a club. A lot of people dancing. No hits in the beginning, perhaps the booze wasn't fully kicking in for

everyone. After a dance bout, I went to the bar to grab a beer. As I was waiting patiently, the bachlorette I was

dancing near to from earlier approached me(along with 5 other friends). They were all around me. I was like wtf? She

asked me if she could take a picture of my cock. No joke! Her friends encircled me blocking the view of what's

going on. I said, "I don't know about that.." She said,"It's for my bachlorette party. Come on, please?" She

started to grab my belt. I gave in.
    I said,"Well, you're going to have to unbuckle me." She did. Her

friend held up the camera and the shutter closed. Heh, I received some beads for my dirty deed and wore

them.

Appearently she took a photo of one other guy that same night somewhere else. Interesting

stuff.

beads?
    Nawlins?
    how I miss Mardi Gras.

NPA drives women crazy.

Thread Information