Close

Default A Mild Success Story

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok so, I got my

Aplha A314 and mixed it with a little Alpha 7 in a roll top bottle and I think i may of seen some results.

I

started the day feeling a little Ill, but that went away quickly. I got down to work and went around my usual

business, after about an hour I find myself in a really good mood and my collegues became alot more chatty with me,

a female collegue (an attractive one) whom I usually dont talk to much simply because I cant think of anything

interesting/funny to say was alot easier for me to stark talking with quite playfully, not quite flirting but

playful. In my lunch hour I am more of a 'stay quiet and laugh when the other people do' kind of person but today

I found myself getting engaged in the conversations. Also a manager of whom I usually get nervous around for some

reason (possible fellow 'mone user?) did not seem to intimidate me today, i felt quite confident and kept the eye

contact and steady voice. Yes I am a very shy guy by nature.

So, none of the DIHL business or outright flirting

but I had noticed a change in peoples attitude in the way of respect and chattyness and my own confidence. Yeah, was

a good day to be me.

Good observations Jamie. These

are the kind of "hits" we all look for in work situations. Also, many report an uplifted mood when wearing -mones.

I certainly do. Use this kind of experience to your advantage and you'll be a happy man. It might be fun to add

some SoE or C7 to your mix, but in very small amounts to experiment since you did so well with your present mix.

Most of all, have fun.

Thanks iDesign, I have always

thought that the mones effecting me in any way would be a Placebo, but when I saw others around me change I began to

think they actually work. I wil definatly be using more of this mix in future, possibly try tweaking it for

different things.

P.S - Is 'C7' the abbreviation for Chikara? I dont see anything by that name.

Yep, C7 is Chikara, apparently

it used to be called that because of 7 different ingredients or 7 -mones or something.

I've found C7 to be much

more "chatty" than SoE, and prefer the latter for work situations. C7 is good for interrogation situations and you

want to know everything about a woman before you ask her to make you coffee.

Your A314 may be helping in the

"respect" category, its known for that. I haven't had good results but keep it up since it works, and keep

reporting. I love A7/SoE/A1 layerd and covered.

Placebo is interesting. When using -mones I definitely start

out with a different outlook, more positive and sure of myself. I know too for sure that the -mone chemicals have

an effect on me. When I start to get good responses it amplifies the whole thing.

Keep it up,
    Greg

Phero Dude

(never used Alpha A314 so can't

comment on that)
    I find that A7 effects me pretty much the same as you , I'm usually reserved but find I get a

boost from it. So much so that I often just wear it for me rather then others. Here's the interesting thing , I

only use 5 small dabs to get this response and I do mean small dabs. Mind you at this rate my bottle will last

several years!
    Something I've noticed is how my GF gets all playfull and flirts like crazy when we see each other

, the meeting is always followed by a lot of sms messages about how I'm such a "strong man with a gentle heart etc"

whenever I use this dose.
    I do belive just like Greg said that mones can have an positive effect on the user, as a

moody bugger I find small doses of none products help to keep me "up". Just wondering if anyones followed this up in

a scientific study?

JVK , any input?
    early 40's white male or or

Thread Information