Close

Stranger

Cool I have a nice, reasonably objective testing situation here - starting out

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello, I discovered this board a while ago and have been lurking for a

while.

About me I am in college, I am 21, I go to a big college, I am very thin, and not too alpha, but get

along with girls fine. Might as well be realistic about it though, I don't have the beefcake style edge that some

of the jocks do, but I don't really mind.

2 months of college have gone by, and I am in both big and small

classes and know the general reactions of people towards me. This last month will be testing with pheremones.

So what I want to do is wear something that is more for likability than pure sexuality or dominance - in

fact for daytime use, I think likeability is actually better because I would like to study with some of these girls,

yes actually just study because they take very good notes lol.

So I am going to try scent of eros

(unscented, without cover scent as I am allergic to most scents) - do you think this is a good starting scent for

the descriptions above? I would also like to try something that would get them to approach me or start up

conversations with me - perhaps that is not realistic, but what pheremone is best for that? What do you think - any

advice is appreciated.

Phero Dude

Well ,you can't go wrong with SOE.

It more or less does what you are looking for. It'll work much better if you "put yourself out there" too.
    early 40's white male or or

SoE, or Chikara would

be the best products for what you are looking for, in general. To get others to approach you, a smile, laughter and

friendly attitude are the best products for that
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

All of the above Jamie, but I

would definitely try to find a cover scent you can use. Mones have a funk, some worse than others, a cover will

help. Gather some free samples from wherever you can. You can visit the stores and spray a tester to see if you

like it and can stand it.

You might do better with natural scents, like Pheros, or others. If the rash is not

serious, I just ignore it and have my way.

Thread Information