Close

Threaded View

Stranger

Lightbulb Newbie mones field testing

First post,

but have been lurking for a bit reading the great threads and the phero library.

As the £ to $ exchange

rate was so favourable last week (even with paypals exchange rate) I decided to place some orders with LS which has

resulted in my stash being as follows:
    Alpha A314
    Alpha-7 (Unscented)
    APC
    Edge (Unscented)

Liquid Trust
    NPA
    Perception Gel Packs (came free with my orders)
    Primal Instinct (Unscented)
    Pheros

Rogue Male
    Scent of Eros
    SOE gel packs (as part of the newbie kit)

I received the main part of

my stash yesterday 5th Nov 2007 (first order on 1st Nov 2007) the only thing still to come is Pheros should be here

either tomorrow or Thursday.

My goal for using mones is to improve my "game" (with women) by putting myself

in unplanned but more importantly in unexpected interactions. So that when I'm on the pull as they say here in the

UK I'll be in a much better position because of all the unexpected baptisms of fire I've willingly but

unexpectedly been put in, plus a hell of a lot more natural – at least that's the current plan.

It

would be good if I could have it all now, which is unlikely to happen so I'm doing the next best thing which is (in

my mind) to fail fast. The more I fail the more likely I'll have success.

Anyway I've been working on my

inner game (mind set, beliefs etc.) since April this year (2007) and it's paying off. So I think it's a good time

to work on some outer game areas, saying that I do subscribe to the idea that all game is inner game - I'm just

going to go about it in a belt and braces sort of way.

A good example of my belt and braces sort of way is

the 20 Euro that I keep in my wallet; I can't relay spend it here in the UK (there are shops that accept Euros but

their mainly where tourists are located) and I can't say that I don't have any money because I do, if I do I'm

lying to myself and my mind knows that I have money in my wallet.

Before this little mind hack and the inner

game work I was starting to have problems with my cash flow. Since April it's been fine and I'm now earning double

what I was making in April without changing employers.

Legal disclaimer for the mind hack above: your mileage

may/will very.

A little about me:

Hight: 5'7” - Last

time I was measured for my ID card

Weight: 17.5 stones just over 110kg or 242 pounds (down from 19 stones

about 120kg or 264 pounds in the past few months with very little doing on my part - mainly inner game).
    It's

been said that I take after my great grandfather on my fathers side who was a very well built farmer at the turn of

the last century (early 1900's). I could probably lose a couple more stones in flab but after that it would be

muscle. I'm doing so body weight calisthenics to speed up the flab loss (but building up sloly).

Diet:

Portuguese - think mediterranean + fusion, but far better (at least within my family, farther and mother being ex

head chefs at a number of places in London).

Looks: If I toned up I could maybe get into GQ (inner game

typing here). Being serious - on a scale of 1 to 10 were 1 is being brutally beaten with the ugly bat (not stick)

and 10 being say GQ looks I'd say I'm a 7 (6 easy). But I'm biased.

Job: Sys admin at an undisclosed

university, on a daily basis I come into contact with lots of people with a large portion being women (all different

ages).

Method of travel: I mainly walk or take the bus (public transport) which should be

interesting.

What I ware: Trousers (usually black), In the summer I some times ware shorts. Short sleeve

shirts (unless I'm wearing a suite in which case it's a long sleeved shirt) I also ware a white v neck T-shirt

under my shirts. I colour coordinated my foot ware to match my shirt be it trainers or shoes, if I cant I

coordinated with my trousers. I also colour coordinated I keep it simple and match colour.

On to my

field testing plan.

I plan on testing each product over a 2 week period (each being tested for 2 weeks before

moving to the next one) and posting my results on here. I was going to start off with NPA but put that off until I

get a good covering scent.

I start my field tests with SOE today (6th of Nov 2007), what I did and the

results for today as as follows:

Put on at about 6:20 am using the SOE roll-top bottle - 6" on each forearm

(=12"), 1” or so behind both ears (=2") which was then spread around neck and face what was left on hands was

placed on the forearms. Total = 14" of SOE

By mid day the SOE scent was starting to fade from

forearms.

By 4 pm no noticeable SOE scent left but forearms started to smell a little musty.

No hits,

none that I would consider out of the ordinary still too early to tell.
    Last edited by liquidg; 11-13-2007 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Added what I ware
    When you compete with others you discover your weaknesses. When you compete with yourself you find your strengths.
    - Matt Furey

Thread Information