Close

Stranger

Talking NPA/Chikara/cocky comedy

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey everybody

I just bought NPA and Chikara and it should be arriving in the mail sometimes next week. I hope to have success with

these to mixes, as i will post a day by day diary when i use them. I bought the super combo pack awhile back ago and

sadly there just not working for me. I will use the NPA/chikara mix together, plus the combination of cocky comedy

=] Which by the way has work wonders for me these past few months. I dropped the use of mones for a while and just

focused on myself and my innergame. I am currently seeing 3 girls 2 17 years old and 1 18 years old. 2 Blondes and

1 Brunnete. I have a thing for hot Blondes but this Brunnete is super cute. I am Really happy about this because

for the fact i did this without the help of mones, but i know i can even further myself with it. NPA/Chikara would

seal the deal for me hopefully, I have all 3 of these women on there Knees already I just wonder what the effect of

mones will add to this MUWWHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! When i get my mones i will def. keep you guys updated on everything ..

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by GunsUp View Post
    Hey

everybody I just bought NPA and Chikara and it should be arriving in the mail sometimes next week. I hope to have

success with these to mixes, as i will post a day by day diary when i use them. I bought the super combo pack awhile

back ago and sadly there just not working for me. I will use the NPA/chikara mix together, plus the combination of

cocky comedy =] Which by the way has work wonders for me these past few months. I dropped the use of mones for a

while and just focused on myself and my innergame. I am currently seeing 3 girls 2 17 years old and 1 18 years old.

2 Blondes and 1 Brunnete. I have a thing for hot Blondes but this Brunnete is super cute. I am Really happy about

this because for the fact i did this without the help of mones, but i know i can even further myself with it.

NPA/Chikara would seal the deal for me hopefully, I have all 3 of these women on there Knees already I just wonder

what the effect of mones will add to this MUWWHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! When i get my mones i will def. keep you guys updated

on everything ..
    Tread carefully. Heavy -none is a death knell with super young girls. And I'm

assuming you aren't 40, so you are already producing a large amount -none. And to be honest, I think its kinda

ridiculous to even need "game" at that age range. I really don't think guys really need "game" until post-college

where girls aren't easy and drunk all the time. Thats when you really need to start working to bring women

home.

The cocky funny stuff does seem to work well on young women. Once you stop dating teenagers, or foreign

girls or strippers though your mileage may vary. I'm not saying it doesn't work but you may have to alter your

game.

Stranger

Yeah i know i have to be careful

with the NPA considering that Im only 17 but im so use to the cocky funny. It comes naturally to me and women cant

get enough of it. Also im not half bad looking either so that might play a role too. I just want the extra edge with

this combo.

Chikara and NPA has been working

real well for me with my ex-wife. Granted that she wants to get back together but yesterday we met for coffee at

Starbucks. These days, my standard mix has been 3-4 sprays of Chikara on my chest, two small dabs of NPA on both

sides of my neck just below the ear, and Aqua Digio as a cover. I've gotten good response from women at work and

women i date with this mix so i figured to try it on the ex...

We met for coffee and we greeted each other

with the standard cheek-to-cheek kiss and she immediately told me i smelled real good. I didn't think much of it

since she typically likes Aqua Digio... we ordered coffee and sat down to talk. We talked about her bf and me dating

and just about everything in the middle. I was telling her a story and as i was talking, i turned to her and noticed

she was looking at me with a blank stare. I thought did she just go dihl on me?? I asked her what's up and why she

was looking at me with a blank stare and she kinda snapped back to reality and said she didn't realize she was

doing that. We continued to talk and she told me several times that i smelled real good. She had planned to meet

with our daughter after so when it was time to say goodbye, i walked her to her car and before i opened the door for

her i stepped up to her put my arm around her waist and pulled her to me. We were face to face and i told her i

wanted to kiss her but only if she wanted to kiss me back... just as i finished my sentence, she lunged at me and

shoved her tongue down my throat. She started kissing and biting my neck right where i dabbed the NPA and told me

she wanted me so bad. We made out for a few minutes before going our separate ways.

Before they got back, i

applied one roll of SOE on my neck under my chin to see what would happen. After she brought our daughter back from

shopping, i greeted them at the door and she stayed for a bit and just hung out with us. When it got late and she

had to go, i again walked her to her car (i live in a townhouse complex and the public parking is about 30-40 yards

away) and i asked her if she wanted to pick up where we left off at the Starbucks parking lot earlier... she said

yes so we got into the backseat of my car (since i have tinted windows). As soon as the doors closed she climbed on

top of me and we made out long and hard. She again attacked my neck where the NPA was applied and said she wanted to

jump me and fuck me the minute she walked thru the door. She proceeded to give me a great BJ and it didn't take

long for her pants to come off... I don't know if what happened was due soley on the mones but i think it's clear

that it had a huge influence.

King of the coupons!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by sikdogg View Post
    Chikara

and NPA has been working real well for me with my ex-wife. Granted that she wants to get back together but yesterday

we met for coffee at Starbucks. These days, my standard mix has been 3-4 sprays of Chikara on my chest, two small

dabs of NPA on both sides of my neck just below the ear, and Aqua Digio as a cover. I've gotten good response from

women at work and women i date with this mix so i figured to try it on the ex...

We met for coffee and we

greeted each other with the standard cheek-to-cheek kiss and she immediately told me i smelled real good. I didn't

think much of it since she typically likes Aqua Digio... we ordered coffee and sat down to talk. We talked about her

bf and me dating and just about everything in the middle. I was telling her a story and as i was talking, i turned

to her and noticed she was looking at me with a blank stare. I thought did she just go dihl on me?? I asked her

what's up and why she was looking at me with a blank stare and she kinda snapped back to reality and said she

didn't realize she was doing that. We continued to talk and she told me several times that i smelled real good. She

had planned to meet with our daughter after so when it was time to say goodbye, i walked her to her car and before i

opened the door for her i stepped up to her put my arm around her waist and pulled her to me. We were face to face

and i told her i wanted to kiss her but only if she wanted to kiss me back... just as i finished my sentence, she

lunged at me and shoved her tongue down my throat. She started kissing and biting my neck right where i dabbed the

NPA and told me she wanted me so bad. We made out for a few minutes before going our separate ways.

Before they

got back, i applied one roll of SOE on my neck under my chin to see what would happen. After she brought our

daughter back from shopping, i greeted them at the door and she stayed for a bit and just hung out with us. When it

got late and she had to go, i again walked her to her car (i live in a townhouse complex and the public parking is

about 30-40 yards away) and i asked her if she wanted to pick up where we left off at the Starbucks parking lot

earlier... she said yes so we got into the backseat of my car (since i have tinted windows). As soon as the doors

closed she climbed on top of me and we made out long and hard. She again attacked my neck where the NPA was applied

and said she wanted to jump me and fuck me the minute she walked thru the door. She proceeded to give me a great BJ

and it didn't take long for her pants to come off... I don't know if what happened was due soley on the mones but

i think it's clear that it had a huge influence.
    How old are you two, SDogg; and the age ranges of

those you see your mix working on at work?

Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

I'm 41 and my wife is 40...

most of the women i work with are in their mid to late 30's and i typically date women in that age range.

King of the coupons!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by sikdogg View Post
    I'm 41

and my wife is 40... most of the women i work with are in their mid to late 30's and i typically date women in that

age range.
    Have you ever tried more than two dabs of NPA ... if so, what did you noice, if anything?

Chest as in skin or on whatever you have on?

Thanks again.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57 View Post
    Have you

ever tried more than two dabs of NPA ... if so, what did you noice, if anything?
    No, i've always used

just two dabs...

My old standard was SOE/NPA and that worked real good for me as well. Chicks at work tended

to come by alot and just hang around (even my boss who is female). It was hard to get any work done.

Chest as in skin or on whatever you have on?
    Skin before putting on my shirt. I always apply

mones directly to skin.

Thanks again.
    No prob...

Stranger

Wow Sound like you have great

success with the combo i should be getting mine real soon. Sikkdogg do you use NPA 1st then put on the chikara and

also do you put the chikara over your NPA or in different area.

I don't think it makes a

difference which you put on first... I apply them to different areas. Chikara on my chest and NPA on my neck.

Quote Originally Posted by GunsUp View Post
    Hey everybody

I just bought NPA and Chikara and it should be arriving in the mail sometimes next week. I hope to have success with

these to mixes, as i will post a day by day diary when i use them. I bought the super combo pack awhile back ago and

sadly there just not working for me. I will use the NPA/chikara mix together, plus the combination of cocky comedy

=] Which by the way has work wonders for me these past few months. I dropped the use of mones for a while and just

focused on myself and my innergame. I am currently seeing 3 girls 2 17 years old and 1 18 years old. 2 Blondes and 1

Brunnete. I have a thing for hot Blondes but this Brunnete is super cute. I am Really happy about this because for

the fact i did this without the help of mones, but i know i can even further myself with it. NPA/Chikara would seal

the deal for me hopefully, I have all 3 of these women on there Knees already I just wonder what the effect of mones

will add to this MUWWHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! When i get my mones i will def. keep you guys updated on everything

Eh, be wary of seeing many females at once. It becomes a problem, a huge deal if you're caught.

Soon, you will become paranoid of finding different female hairs on your clothes/jacket. Also, make sure none of

them use that glitter make-up, it only rises questions. Change clothes after one of them puts a dose of perfume on.

When you get older, I'd suggest seeing one female at a time. It sets discipline for yourself, which lasts as long

as you live. But some of us have a hard time doing so

Stranger

I received my bottle of NPA and

Chikara gel packs today. Thank you so much Bruce, the delivery was very fast, i was so surprised that it even came

in today. The day before Thanksgiving. I would also like to Thank you Bruce for letting me trade in my bottle of

PI for something else. I will start experimenting very soon with the combo. If theres any suggestion on how to use

the combo please feel free to tell me everybody. Thanks again

Thread Information