A little about me, 19 years old, 5'9'', in my opinion average-to-good looking (I've been told by

many girls that I have very nice eyes/smile), slim/toned/athletic body, generally a fun guy to be around (laughter

spreads like disease, even more so with the 'mones of course!). I'm a medical student, also in a semi-popular rock

band out here. How do I find the time for both pursuits? Good question. The answer would probably be that I haven't

begun residency yet! I generally have little trouble with the ladies (I used to be extremely shy/introverted, still

am a little but I've mostly changed in those aspects). The 'mones are simply a MUCH appreciated icing on the cake!

Remember, if there are any newbs reading this, the 'mones will not get you the girl, you will. You just can't

sit there waiting for reactions, you have to take control, and once you do, you'll probably be met with little

resistance (just enough alcohol to loosen up but still maintain focus on your goals also helps tremendously if you

are shy). Just be cool and most of all CONFIDENT.

Enough blabber, on to the serious

stuff.

Dosage:
2 sprays Chikara (1 to upper chest, 1 spread with wrists around neck)
3'' SOE on each

side of jaw, 2'' SOE on each wrist
1 dab NPA spread between wrists (seems low but that's the dosage that works

well for me, can't overdo it especially with C7)
Whole thing covered in Hugo Boss Dark Blue (not really a

cologne but more of an eau de toilette, can't really stand most colognes)

My night:

I was serving

wine at an annual dinner hosted by the medical faculty of my school. About 400 students in attendance, unlimited

wine and drinks, things got WILD very fast. Med students are not a docile crowd, we like to work hard and PARTY even

harder!

Anyway so I'm traveling table to table trying to spot some chicks and getting everyone drunk

serving wine, although I am only in 2nd year the seniors treated me with extreme respect. I was (sometimes

forcefully) included in all sorts of drinking games which got me wasted extremely fast. People did not seem to want

to let go of me everywhere I went. I was being referred to as the "chillest waiter ever". It was just extremely easy

to approach girls in my situation, you could just spot any chick with an empty glass (and they emptied them quick)

and lean over using the loud music as an excuse to initiate kino (even a light touch on the shoulder will suffice)

asking if they wanted more wine, at which point you could just chat them up. Major smiles/grins from a lot of cute

females at almost every table I went, I'm also pretty sure this 8.5 brunette blatantly grabbed my ass several times

as I was serving wine at her table (as a joke, she also kept following me around for more wine, even though there

were at least 5 other waiters serving her section).

Pretty soon I found this 9 blonde girl whom I chatted

with for a good 15 minutes, everything was getting touchy-feely already (she would always pull me close to her by

the arm every time I opened my mouth to say something, major grins, exaggerated laughs and hair twirling

throughout). I was getting pretty popular with that table in general, a lot of random props and respect from guys

and attention from girls. Basically the combination of 'mones and everyone being semi-wasted functioned as an

extreme social catalyst. The second time I passed that table her male and female friends were joking yelling "HEY

SEXY, GET OVER HERE" and I subsequently learned from one of the 9's guy friends that she thought I was cute (he

yelled this jokingly over the music while looking at the girl), I seriously have never seen a person blush the way

she did. It was kind of a huge embarrassed blush combined with a "well, he's right" type look, very sexy indeed.

Mental note to return to this table later on. As I exited the room to get more wine from the cellar, this 7.5 girl

just completely DIHL's me, she looks COMPLETELY lost/in awe, as I smile she asks "Do I know you??" to which I

promptly answer "No" and walk away. No time to waste on a night with so much POTENTIAL.

Next I managed to

find a girl who is in my extended family (I see her at xmas dinner, family occasions, etc. but we don't really talk

much) who's also in medicine (although she is 2 years older than me). Very cute as well. Basically when she saw me

her entire face lit up, I have never seen her react to me this way. Major kino going on, touching my hands, arms,

shoulder as I talked to her she mentioned a few guys dancing around her wanted to "take advantage of her"

half-jokingly, at which point I led her out of the crowd, my body acting as a sort of shield behind her. As I did

this she was basically grinding me the entire time but sort of pretending not to, which I found borderline

ridiculous as we've known each other for so long and I have never, ever seen this type of behavior from her (she

pretty conservative in those aspects anyway). I decided to go with it and start gently caressing her hips, touching

her lightly, etc. It was more of a casual dance, not really aggressive but a lot of fun nonetheless. We ended up

dancing for a good 10-15 minutes at which point I had to return to my wine-serving duties.

Much to my

disappointment the 9 blonde I had met earlier had left the party with her friends, no biggie, I quickly spotted this

lonely 8 brunette who's in my class but whom I've never really talked to. I greet her from behind with a casual

"Hey" and a smile combined with some light kino on the shoulder (ALWAYS initiate with kino, kino is literally the

difference between getting the girl or not, if you do not have the balls to do it, forget about 'mones as they will

not help your game IMO). Basically the conversation was great (she was talking as if she'd known me for years),

several comments about how good I smelled (I was wearing a scarf on which I had sprayed C7 as I was frequently going

to get more wine bottle from a very, very cold cellar in the depths of the building), basically she was stroking the

scarf almost the entire time we were talking, she also mentioned "There are a lot of cute guys here", I just busted

a smile and as I turned around to look at the crowd I could see from the corner of my eye that she was looking at

me. BIG SURPRISE, as I turn around I see this 6'2'' huge dude coming towards us, he's about 30 feet away, at

which point she leans over into my ear her nose almost touching it saying "You better go )))". I learned that that

dude was actually her boyfriend from another chick later on.

Anyway, one of my friends got piss drunk and I

had to take the subway with him in a hurry, and I was too wasted/exhausted to return to the party (it was already

around 1am) however that night had serious SERIOUS potential and it killed me to not be able to stay. I also kept in

contact with the 8 brunette since that night and I wouldn't be surprised if she went down on me soon (her boyfriend

doesn't go to our school). I almost feel guilty.

It seems this combo basically is good at creating instant

and sustained rapport with people right off the bat, a lot of attention from girls, you become the complete focus of

their attention and they seem to not want to let go of you at all, and also respect from the guys (the -none amount

seems perfect to be recognized as a worthy male but not so much to start fights, which is definitely good). Combine

this with a few drinks, sustained kino, cocky/funny type humor and a good attitude, and you're in for an explosive

time! Later guys.