Close

Results 1 to 26 of 26
  1. #1
    scotties123
    Guest

    Default SOE beginner trial 2marrow.

    visit-red-300x50PNG
    SOE

    order just came in today. i got the gel packs. Came in really fast too, I just ordered them on like monday. Only

    problem is that I usually go2 bars on the weekends and Im worried that my first trial might be skewed by this. Dont

    wana put on too much the first night either, but ill try 1/2 a pack and see what happens. I just wish I had this

    like 2 days ago for halloween, because I went to a house party and was talking to chicks all night. Would have been

    nice to have it then. Oh well, Ill post the results.

  2. #2
    Enlightened One
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    4,678
    Rep Power
    6777

    Default

    shopping centre is a good casual

    place. To test

  3. #3
    scotties123
    Guest

    Default

    so i went to a club

    yesterday. The SOE gel is more liquidy than i expected. Smells pretty good in my opinion and I didnt even find a

    need to cover it with cologne. I didnt get that dizzy feeling some people say they get their first time, and I even

    took a big wiff of the packet. Im thinkin because im middle eastern Im probably going to have to use completely

    different amounts of SOE than everyone else. 9 more packets should be plenty to experiment.
    I applied about 3/4 of

    a pack just to make sure the club scene wouldnt overpower and cancel out the mones. Nothing special seen though.

    Like i said in earlier posts, Im an outgoing guy, im pretty good looking, and I dress well, so I cant really

    contribute anything in the club to mones. Especially because nothing extraordinary happened. I definitely got looks

    and a few grabs (lol) but thats usual for me at clubs. Ill try it out at school on monday and see what happens. I

    got one question though for any canadians and americans. I had a ring on the ring finger of my LEFT hand (I AM A

    MALE FYI) and I was dancing with some girl. Then her friend pulls me away and says that Im married (?). I called her

    a crazy b---- and asked her why she thought that. She lifts my hand and says that in Canada left hand and that

    finger means married. I told her in the USA right hand is for guys that are married, but she finds a group of guys

    that agree with her and say even in the US married is left hand. Just curious, am I wrong here? just for future

    reference.

  4. #4
    Stranger
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    0

    Default This is from Wikipedia

    A

    wedding ring or wedding band consists of a precious

    metal
    ring, in certain countries

    (UK, USA,

    Brazil) worn on the base of the left

    ring finger – the fourth finger (counting from the thumb) of

    the left hand. In most other parts of the world, it is worn on the

    right ring finger (e.g. Norway,

    Argentina,

    Azerbaijan,

    Bulgaria,

    Germany, Poland

    or

    Russia)

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wedding_ring

  5. #5
    scotties123
    Guest

    Default

    thanks mojo, i guess ill

    wear it on my middle finger from here on out.

    so today was my first real trial I guess, seeing as how the club

    was probably too overpowering for the mones to work properly. I am dissapointed. I saw absolutely nothing different.

    I put on half a pack (SOE scented gel). I like how it smells, so I didnt cover, but even before using the entire

    half a pack, the smell started becoming overpowering, like if I had put on way too much cologne. I let it dry and

    then put the rest on though. I applied spread it out on the sides and back of my neck, a little on my cheeks, and on

    the backs of my hands. I put it on about a half hour before my class. It's a small class, about 20 people, with

    only me and 2 other guys. I didnt get any looks of interest or disgust (so I assume I didnt OD for my first time).

    I also do labaratory research with 2 guys and a chick and no one had any comment about how I smelled. Ill try a full

    pack 2marrow, but im worried that the smell is so strong itll be disgusting instead of alluring. I dont want to

    cover it because the smell is strong by itself. I dont even want to imagine it with another cologne. Any advice?

  6. #6
    scotties123
    Guest

    Default

    apparently no feedback from

    anyone. im done with mones, this stuff doesnt work. and if it does (which i doubt) it doesnt for me. No looks, no

    comments, no extra chattiness, nothing at all that SOE is apparently known for. I think that when people are using

    mones, they become more observant of their surroundings, looking for any changes that the mones are causing in

    people. Just looking at someone while walking past them, there is a 90% chance they will look at you. I think 99% of

    stares people think they get from mones are stares they always got but never noticed. Not necessarily stares of

    interest, many people just look around at everyone when walking, sitting, etc. Goodluck to everyone with their mone

    use. Im done with it. Ill use the last of my gel packs for the hell of it, maybe 8 packets at once will show some

    result (from smelling like a but).

  7. #7
    Moderator belgareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Lower Slovobia
    Posts
    7,961
    Rep Power
    6921

    Default

    There's a lot of evidence,

    both laboratory and empirical, that disagree with you. There is also a mountain of good advice on this forum if

    you'll take the time to read it.

    Oh, and married is the left hand in the US.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

    Thomas Jefferson

  8. #8
    scotties123
    Guest

    Default

    then i guess being middle

    eastern does something to the mones. because ive tried upping the doses, but never notice anything different. never

    any comments either. wud i get better results with chikara (heard its stronger)?

  9. #9
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    167
    Rep Power
    4912

    Default

    Even though I got results

    from using the gel-packs,the SOE roll on got me stronger results more frequently. Just some food for thought.

  10. #10
    Moderator belgareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Lower Slovobia
    Posts
    7,961
    Rep Power
    6921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scotties123 View Post
    then

    i guess being middle eastern does something to the mones. because ive tried upping the doses, but never notice

    anything different. never any comments either. wud i get better results with chikara (heard its

    stronger)?
    More isn't always better. I am a believer in the idea that less is more. After all, any of

    these products are hundreds or thousands of times more than our natural output. Try reducing instead of increasing

    the dose.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

    Thomas Jefferson

  11. #11
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    167
    Rep Power
    4912

    Default

    Hundreds of times

    stronger?? That's good to know and just enhances the "less is more" idea.

  12. #12
    Phero Dude
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    eastside
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    5245

    Default

    Scottie,
    You haven't bothered to

    read the message boards have you. Most experienced users will tell you not to expect babes to drop their pants

    straight away because you are wearing 'mones. SOE is a great product BUT not every mone formula is succesfull for

    everyone. Maybe because you say you are a friendly guy anyway you need something with some more kick in it such as

    TE or A7.
    These boards are full of guys that expect miracles straight away then claim it's all bullshit because

    they don't get instant results. Remember, you have to crawl before you can run. As Bel suggested, try using less

    like a 1/4 packet over a week or two then make your mind up. And secondly, clubs can be pretty random places at the

    best of times when it comes to human interaction after a few beers.
    8 packets at once? A comment like that shows

    you really don't understand.... If you want advice and are prepared to sit, listen and follow it knowing that

    everyones chemistry is different then ask away. But honestly, don't expect what works for me to always work for

    you. something that many of the seasoned users here understand and take all advice with a grain of salt remembering

    there are social conditioning factors that will effect results too.
    It can take a while to find your "magic amount"

    , some hit it straight away and others tweak over months till they hit it. It took me around a year to finally hit

    the jackpot and work out where I was going wrong. I'm no expert and still have moments where I wonder "why is

    eveyone so rude to me today" or think "I'm the shizz with the babes tonight" whatever happens for you, goodluck.
    early 40's white male or or

  13. #13
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scotties123 View Post
    apparently no feedback from anyone. im done with mones, this stuff doesnt work. and if it

    does (which i doubt) it doesnt for me. No looks, no comments, no extra chattiness, nothing at all that SOE is

    apparently known for. I think that when people are using mones, they become more observant of their surroundings,

    looking for any changes that the mones are causing in people. Just looking at someone while walking past them, there

    is a 90% chance they will look at you. I think 99% of stares people think they get from mones are stares they always

    got but never noticed. Not necessarily stares of interest, many people just look around at everyone when walking,

    sitting, etc. Goodluck to everyone with their mone use. Im done with it. Ill use the last of my gel packs for the

    hell of it, maybe 8 packets at once will show some result (from smelling like a but).
    Hey HEy hey good ta sea ya workin with the pmones, SOE definatelly works like a charm 4 me, And i

    wouldnt go so far as to say that it attracts chicks like a magnet, but 4 me there is no ifs but or maby's when i am

    in close contact with or sitting next to a chick in conversation then that is the time i see the unmistakable

    effects of the p/mones kicking in, and dont i just love it, thats the only reason i am posting still after over a

    year.


    When i

    am using SOE and i personally never go out for a full day without a full gel/pkt applied, I mostly have a good

    splash of cologne first then it dries down i apply my ph then after it dries i splash on some extra cologne and i

    always get comments from women who use the word sexy to discribe the smell i exibit.


    Heep using your SOE gels and get in

    close to your targets as like involved in conversation and check out their responses then report back what you have

    noticed. And good luck


    But do not despair my friend because there is surley something that will suit you and then

    you will be grinning, I promise you .
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  14. #14
    scotties123
    Guest

    Default

    I never said I expected

    girls to drop their panties. And ive read more than enough to know that SOE isnt the sex mone anyways. Despite what

    u may believe, Ive read alot on here. All im saying is that it hasnt worked for me at all so far. I tried a half

    pack, 3/4 pack, and full pack and havnt gotten comments or extra looks or anything like that. TE and A7 are high in

    none and im a 21 y/o guy. I dont want to repel the younger girls, and ive read that none does just that. Ill try the

    1/4 pack and see what happens. And the 8 packets thing was a sarcastic joke. I appreciate the the advice though. Ill

    try it out a little longer and see.
    Terry, thanks for the uplifting comment. I have the scented SOE, and it seems

    like the smell is already so strong that adding cologne would be overkill. Ill call an ex up and see what they

    think.
    Quote Originally Posted by gaf View Post
    Scottie,
    You haven't bothered to read the message boards have you. Most experienced

    users will tell you not to expect babes to drop their pants straight away because you are wearing 'mones. SOE is a

    great product BUT not every mone formula is succesfull for everyone. Maybe because you say you are a friendly guy

    anyway you need something with some more kick in it such as TE or A7.
    These boards are full of guys that expect

    miracles straight away then claim it's all bullshit because they don't get instant results. Remember, you have to

    crawl before you can run. As Bel suggested, try using less like a 1/4 packet over a week or two then make your mind

    up. And secondly, clubs can be pretty random places at the best of times when it comes to human interaction after a

    few beers.
    8 packets at once? A comment like that shows you really don't understand.... If you want advice and are

    prepared to sit, listen and follow it knowing that everyones chemistry is different then ask away. But honestly,

    don't expect what works for me to always work for you. something that many of the seasoned users here understand

    and take all advice with a grain of salt remembering there are social conditioning factors that will effect results

    too.
    It can take a while to find your "magic amount" , some hit it straight away and others tweak over months till

    they hit it. It took me around a year to finally hit the jackpot and work out where I was going wrong. I'm no

    expert and still have moments where I wonder "why is eveyone so rude to me today" or think "I'm the shizz with the

    babes tonight" whatever happens for you, goodluck.

  15. #15
    Phero Dude
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    eastside
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    5245

    Default

    Scottie,
    rereading my post I

    apologise if I came off sounding a bit pompus , I never meant too. Sometimes what I mean and what I write don't

    match... Hang in there , sometimes it takes a while to find the correct amount for your bodies chemistry.
    early 40's white male or or

  16. #16
    Moderator idesign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Middle Kingdom
    Posts
    2,398
    Rep Power
    4787

    Default

    gaf, you pompous ass... you

    remind me of myself.

    J/K of course, and your comments were right about finding the "magic amount"

    scotties,

    perhpas SoE is not the right -mone for you. As Terry suggested you could try other products, lke C7, A7, AQ.

    These might work better with your chem profile, and you could layer them to get a great mix. One product is not

    representative of an entire range.

  17. #17
    scotties123
    Guest

    Default

    its cool gaf, thanks for the

    advice.
    Idesign, im worried about the none content in those products. Being 21, and wanting to attract females

    around my age, I dont want to use high none content products because ive read it repulses my target group. Whats the

    different between SOE and Chikara in terms of none? I found little on comparisons, but it seems that Chikara is

    higher in none, but has about the same amount of nol.
    Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    gaf, you pompous ass... you remind

    me of myself.

    J/K of course, and your comments were right about finding the "magic amount"

    scotties,

    perhpas SoE is not the right -mone for you. As Terry suggested you could try other products, lke C7, A7, AQ. These

    might work better with your chem profile, and you could layer them to get a great mix. One product is not

    representative of an entire range.

  18. #18
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5184

    Default Chikara is low Anone and good for young guys

    SOE is Androstenone free, and Chikara may have just a little

    added Anone but probably not much, and especially not enough to worry about because a lot of guys tend to add a

    little extra anone to their Chikara applications, but generally young guys do not have to add any extra as 1 or 2

    sprays Chikara alone can attract some good action for the younger men.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  19. #19
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    4573

    Default

    I don't think -none has a

    negative/repulsive effect on young women, I just think you have to be VERY careful not to OD on it, especially if

    you're younger.

    I'd also say that you probably won't get sexual hits off SOE, it's more a friendly

    mone.

    If the products were the guys on Grey's Anatomy, (IMHO) SOE would be O'Malley (Bambi), Edge would be

    Derek (McDreamy), and NPA would be Sloane (McSteamy). Ask a girl you know if you have no idea what I'm talking

    about (and I'm fairly sure you don't since Grey's is basically a chick show).

  20. #20
    scotties123
    Guest

    Default

    i think ill try out packets

    of chikara. if these dont work for me, then ill be done with mones. The SOE is definately not working for me. ive

    tried many scenarios with varying amounts, but havent seen anything. Might be because i like meeting random people

    and tend to talk to everyone on my own. Ill cross my fingers for chikara. thanks for the help guys.

    and i dont

    watch greys anatomy, but as u said, my ex knew exactly what u were talking about lol.

  21. #21
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    4637

    Default

    try 1/4 pack?

  22. #22
    Phero Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    6528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scotties123 View Post
    and i dont watch greys anatomy, but as u said, my ex knew exactly what u were talking

    about lol.
    You should be watching Grey's Anatomy. Not because its a good show. But because its what

    women are watching. Its both a conversation starter and more importantly a frame of reference for you to use.

    Women, more than men, get emotionally attached to media and see themselves in the character. How many myspaces are

    full of women with those little quizzes, "What sex in a city star are you?" (they are ALL carrie btw somehow.) When

    Alex rejected the red headed lady on some episode I just listened around the water cooler as three of my co-workers

    talked about how much it hurt them for him to reject her and how it felt like they were being dumped.

    So watch

    it, and pick up little things you can do here and there to make her feel like "carrie" or the most annoying woman

    ever on tv "meredith." If you watch sex in the city you know not to dump a girl with a post-it note. lol. Or other

    things.

    Just the way I look at it. And me personally, I never EVER admit to actually watching those shows to

    women. I'll play dumb if a discussion about it comes up but act interested and try to get the woman to explain the

    scenarios to me in order for me to understand how she sees herself "inside the media." (ie. the goody two-shoes

    girls always see themselves as "charlotte.")

    Also SOE is great stuff. I use SOE every day. I lost a lot of

    weight, got a tan and an expensive short hair cut and every woman I come across from in the elevator to a parking

    garage to random girls in class are approaching me, talking to me giggling etc. I got hits before, but the amount of

    hits I'm getting now of women just wanting to talk to me is somewhat staggering.

  23. #23
    scotties123
    Guest

    Default

    sorry james, but i think ill

    stick to talking about whatever random thing pops into my head with girls lol. I never think about "Oh, what will i

    talk about with that particular girl. Hmmm, maybe Ill talk about this show and lead into that topic." I just go with

    the flow.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesdeanmartin View Post
    You should be watching Grey's Anatomy. Not because its a good show. But

    because its what women are watching. Its both a conversation starter and more importantly a frame of reference for

    you to use. Women, more than men, get emotionally attached to media and see themselves in the character. How many

    myspaces are full of women with those little quizzes, "What sex in a city star are you?" (they are ALL carrie btw

    somehow.) When Alex rejected the red headed lady on some episode I just listened around the water cooler as three of

    my co-workers talked about how much it hurt them for him to reject her and how it felt like they were being dumped.



    So watch it, and pick up little things you can do here and there to make her feel like "carrie" or the most

    annoying woman ever on tv "meredith." If you watch sex in the city you know not to dump a girl with a post-it note.

    lol. Or other things.

    Just the way I look at it. And me personally, I never EVER admit to actually watching

    those shows to women. I'll play dumb if a discussion about it comes up but act interested and try to get the woman

    to explain the scenarios to me in order for me to understand how she sees herself "inside the media." (ie. the goody

    two-shoes girls always see themselves as "charlotte.")

    Also SOE is great stuff. I use SOE every day. I lost a

    lot of weight, got a tan and an expensive short hair cut and every woman I come across from in the elevator to a

    parking garage to random girls in class are approaching me, talking to me giggling etc. I got hits before, but the

    amount of hits I'm getting now of women just wanting to talk to me is somewhat staggering.

  24. #24
    Phero Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    6528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scotties123 View Post
    sorry james, but i think ill stick to talking about whatever random thing pops into my

    head with girls lol. I never think about "Oh, what will i talk about with that particular girl. Hmmm, maybe Ill talk

    about this show and lead into that topic." I just go with the flow.
    And that is why you fail.

  25. #25
    Stranger
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0

    Question

    jamesdeanmartin: that's

    pretty cool that you're getting approached so much - how much SOE are you putting on each day? Are you using gel

    or roll on?

    Thanks

  26. #26
    scotties123
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesdeanmartin View Post
    And that is why you fail.
    fail? why would you assume that i fail.

    Because i dont plan every move im going to make? ive been doing just fine with my method, but hey if u need to make

    a blueprint of ur entire conversation, go for it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •