Close

Hybrid View

scotties123

Default SOE beginner trial 2marrow.

SOE

order just came in today. i got the gel packs. Came in really fast too, I just ordered them on like monday. Only

problem is that I usually go2 bars on the weekends and Im worried that my first trial might be skewed by this. Dont

wana put on too much the first night either, but ill try 1/2 a pack and see what happens. I just wish I had this

like 2 days ago for halloween, because I went to a house party and was talking to chicks all night. Would have been

nice to have it then. Oh well, Ill post the results.

Enlightened One

shopping centre is a good casual

place. To test

scotties123

so i went to a club

yesterday. The SOE gel is more liquidy than i expected. Smells pretty good in my opinion and I didnt even find a

need to cover it with cologne. I didnt get that dizzy feeling some people say they get their first time, and I even

took a big wiff of the packet. Im thinkin because im middle eastern Im probably going to have to use completely

different amounts of SOE than everyone else. 9 more packets should be plenty to experiment.
    I applied about 3/4 of

a pack just to make sure the club scene wouldnt overpower and cancel out the mones. Nothing special seen though.

Like i said in earlier posts, Im an outgoing guy, im pretty good looking, and I dress well, so I cant really

contribute anything in the club to mones. Especially because nothing extraordinary happened. I definitely got looks

and a few grabs (lol) but thats usual for me at clubs. Ill try it out at school on monday and see what happens. I

got one question though for any canadians and americans. I had a ring on the ring finger of my LEFT hand (I AM A

MALE FYI) and I was dancing with some girl. Then her friend pulls me away and says that Im married (?). I called her

a crazy b---- and asked her why she thought that. She lifts my hand and says that in Canada left hand and that

finger means married. I told her in the USA right hand is for guys that are married, but she finds a group of guys

that agree with her and say even in the US married is left hand. Just curious, am I wrong here? just for future

reference.

Stranger

Default This is from Wikipedia

A

wedding ring or wedding band consists of a precious

metal
    ring, in certain countries

(UK, USA,

Brazil) worn on the base of the left

ring finger – the fourth finger (counting from the thumb) of

the left hand. In most other parts of the world, it is worn on the

right ring finger (e.g. Norway,

Argentina,

Azerbaijan,

Bulgaria,

Germany, Poland

or

Russia)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wedding_ring

scotties123

thanks mojo, i guess ill

wear it on my middle finger from here on out.

so today was my first real trial I guess, seeing as how the club

was probably too overpowering for the mones to work properly. I am dissapointed. I saw absolutely nothing different.

I put on half a pack (SOE scented gel). I like how it smells, so I didnt cover, but even before using the entire

half a pack, the smell started becoming overpowering, like if I had put on way too much cologne. I let it dry and

then put the rest on though. I applied spread it out on the sides and back of my neck, a little on my cheeks, and on

the backs of my hands. I put it on about a half hour before my class. It's a small class, about 20 people, with

only me and 2 other guys. I didnt get any looks of interest or disgust (so I assume I didnt OD for my first time).

I also do labaratory research with 2 guys and a chick and no one had any comment about how I smelled. Ill try a full

pack 2marrow, but im worried that the smell is so strong itll be disgusting instead of alluring. I dont want to

cover it because the smell is strong by itself. I dont even want to imagine it with another cologne. Any advice?

scotties123

apparently no feedback from

anyone. im done with mones, this stuff doesnt work. and if it does (which i doubt) it doesnt for me. No looks, no

comments, no extra chattiness, nothing at all that SOE is apparently known for. I think that when people are using

mones, they become more observant of their surroundings, looking for any changes that the mones are causing in

people. Just looking at someone while walking past them, there is a 90% chance they will look at you. I think 99% of

stares people think they get from mones are stares they always got but never noticed. Not necessarily stares of

interest, many people just look around at everyone when walking, sitting, etc. Goodluck to everyone with their mone

use. Im done with it. Ill use the last of my gel packs for the hell of it, maybe 8 packets at once will show some

result (from smelling like a but).

Thread Information