Close

Stranger

Default Additional NPA question and initial test run

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Here is how my first test-run with NPA went. 2 dabs to throat, 1 on each wrist. Issey Miyake Blue

sprayed approximately twice to throat and lightly once to each wrist. This cologne is heavy and very long lasting

so an amazing coverup for you guys out there using this product (pricey but worth it in my humble opinion). So my

2nd cousin had a little get-together at his house and of course promised a good amount of single females, which

turned out to be his girlfriend, 2 married, 1 engaged, 1 single. None of them were very attractive, but it

obviously didn't matter, because I was just testing for reactions. Now my 2nd cousin is a very nice guy but is

majorly cocky and very competitive when someone is getting more attention then him. An ex-marine, drives a Caddie,

Mr. Martial Arts badass, you get the drill. My 1st cousin who showed up right after me is Mr. Stud Prettyboy, he

gets a lot of ladies and was all donned up to do so that night. So I expected while wearing this to have both of

them trying to prove their dominance and alphaness, which has happened without it many times before when at a club

or party. None of that, it was funny, they actually treated me with major respect and even kind of let me take over

on that with the women. 2nd cousin's girlfriend started leaning over towards me on the couch immediately asking me

how I am, and what I've been up to (nothing new really), but it was the way she was sprawled out on the couch and

smiling at me while he was getting a beer that gave me my first clue. She kept staring into my eyes and flirting

with and then said that playing this game made her really HOT in a sexy voice letting out a big sigh (implying

frustrated at Mortal Kombat, but it was pretty obvious what she really meant since they stopped playing 10 min. ago,

haha.) He came back and she immediately shifted back over and the conversation stopped with awkward silence. Now

the first married girl comes in and she won't sit next to me on the couch even after being offered a seat next to

me by her husband, she opts for the floor. NOw this could just be marital respect or something, but I took it as a

possible NPA effect. To fast forward, the engaged girl (best looking) proved throughout the night that I was

attractive to her and I don't truly think it was the beer. Instant stares, wandering off giggling with her friend,

coming back with questions for me, and engaging in long conversations. This is funny because my stud cousin was

really trying at first and she was kind of blowing him off, which I wasn't used to. She did comment about

something smelling "really good" one moment, but she was standing next to Mr. Aqua di Gio, so it might have been

just that and not the NPA, but you never know. Later on in the night I think the guilt factor kicked in and she

mentioned she was engaged, kind of like to say sorry I am interested but can't, I wouldn't have done anything

anyway, but it seemed pretty entertaining for my little experiment. After that wasn't around the females that

much, and we all went home.

In conclusion: Much or all of this was not all that out of the ordinary for me, so

it could have just been a placebo effect, but factoring in that all but one were taken and behaving this way was a

decent sign for the NPA. I am expecting much better results (while being patient and open to advice) in the future

at parties, clubs, and bars around lots of single women and I hope this was a good first step. What do you guys

think? Any suggestions for things I could have done differently as far as application (possible OD or not enough

application? In the past using LoveEssentials overpriced pheromones I would use way too much (pouring it on my

hands and applying all over) but still had some awesome results with a girl who had told me she reacted well with

pheromones, so maybe I am a guy that needs more?? Comments and advice are most welcome and I have a big Halloween

party to go to tonight for a second and better testing, Happy Halloween and good luck to you all as well!!

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by ibsharp2007 View Post
    Here is how my first test-run with NPA went. 2 dabs to throat, 1 on each wrist. Issey

Miyake Blue sprayed approximately twice to throat and lightly once to each wrist. This cologne is heavy and very

long lasting so an amazing coverup for you guys out there using this product (pricey but worth it in my humble

opinion). So my 2nd cousin had a little get-together at his house and of course promised a good amount of single

females, which turned out to be his girlfriend, 2 married, 1 engaged, 1 single. None of them were very

attractive, but it obviously didn't matter, because I was just testing for reactions. Now my 2nd cousin is a very

nice guy but is majorly cocky and very competitive when someone is getting more attention then him. An ex-marine,

drives a Caddie, Mr. Martial Arts badass, you get the drill. My 1st cousin who showed up right after me is Mr. Stud

Prettyboy, he gets a lot of ladies and was all donned up to do so that night. So I expected while wearing this to

have both of them trying to prove their dominance and alphaness, which has happened without it many times before

when at a club or party. None of that, it was funny, they actually treated me with major respect and even kind of

let me take over on that with the women. 2nd cousin's girlfriend started leaning over towards me on the couch

immediately asking me how I am, and what I've been up to (nothing new really), but it was the way she was sprawled

out on the couch and smiling at me while he was getting a beer that gave me my first clue. She kept staring into my

eyes and flirting with and then said that playing this game made her really HOT in a sexy voice letting out a big

sigh (implying frustrated at Mortal Kombat, but it was pretty obvious what she really meant since they stopped

playing 10 min. ago, haha.) He came back and she immediately shifted back over and the conversation stopped with

awkward silence. Now the first married girl comes in and she won't sit next to me on the couch even after being

offered a seat next to me by her husband, she opts for the floor. NOw this could just be marital respect or

something, but I took it as a possible NPA effect. To fast forward, the engaged girl (best looking) proved

throughout the night that I was attractive to her and I don't truly think it was the beer. Instant stares,

wandering off giggling with her friend, coming back with questions for me, and engaging in long conversations. This

is funny because my stud cousin was really trying at first and she was kind of blowing him off, which I wasn't used

to. She did comment about something smelling "really good" one moment, but she was standing next to Mr. Aqua di Gio,

so it might have been just that and not the NPA, but you never know. Later on in the night I think the guilt factor

kicked in and she mentioned she was engaged, kind of like to say sorry I am interested but can't, I wouldn't have

done anything anyway, but it seemed pretty entertaining for my little experiment. After that wasn't around the

females that much, and we all went home.

In conclusion: Much or all of this was not all that out of the

ordinary for me, so it could have just been a placebo effect, but factoring in that all but one were taken and

behaving this way was a decent sign for the NPA. I am expecting much better results (while being patient and open to

advice) in the future at parties, clubs, and bars around lots of single women and I hope this was a good first step.

What do you guys think? Any suggestions for things I could have done differently as far as application (possible OD

or not enough application? In the past using LoveEssentials overpriced pheromones I would use way too much (pouring

it on my hands and applying all over) but still had some awesome results with a girl who had told me she reacted

well with pheromones, so maybe I am a guy that needs more?? Comments and advice are most welcome and I have a big

Halloween party to go to tonight for a second and better testing, Happy Halloween and good luck to you all as well!!

It looks like the NPA was kicking in for you in its

usual manner, Ive been through several bottles of the stuff and it has paid its way with some great

returns.

IF

it suits you then it can sometimes be freakin amazing some of the action this product can elicit when it comes in

contact with the suitable target subjects.

I at my age can actually use 2 drops NPA and works as good as anything,

Nevertheless my true love is Alpha 7, the Smooth dynamic gentleman which is an excellent mixer as

well.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Stranger

Terry, good to hear from

you, and thanks for the positive response. I will try sticking to that 1-2 drops, I might have used a bit too much

at first due to the lack of a real dropper on the bottle. Cheers!

Thread Information