Close

Stranger

Default NPA: no dropper??

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello

all,

I'm new to this forum, am a 26 year old Caucasian male looking to attract females in the 21-35 age group.

For me, my goal is primarily sexual hits, without much worry for the negative aggressive side affects. Being a

professional and a good looking guy, I pretty much already have a good handle on icebreaking and relating to people,

so a little added "alphaness" for me is a great thing when not being used to exploit someone. While I might not

really need it per se, I (like most other men on here) simply want to get more sexual attention from good looking

women. ;-) I read everything on the pheromone product guide, as well as the reviews, testamonials page. It seemed

NPA was the perfect choice to accomplish this and I just received my 10 ounce bottle yesterday. However, I noticed

on another thread that someone else was wondering where this dropper tip is at. Mine has a flat plastic surface

with no dropper tip and a big arrow like there's did. You go to put your finger over the hole and flip it over and

back and it spills out pretty bad with not much control! This is not cool for the OD factor I would imagine. In

fact a great deal spilled onto my hands and I had to wash it down the drain, so that was a bit of a bummer. Next I

put a good size dab on each side of my throat and one more on each wrist, covered it with Issey Miyake Blue cologne

EDT (which I highly recommend if you can find it by the way!!). I tested it out which I will cover in a new topic

after this, but my question is: is there a better way to use this NPA with no dropper, or am I missing something

here?? I'm actually considering buying an atomizer and making a mix now if it becomes too much of a

hassle, I don't want to OD or not get enough! Any wisdom and insight from the gurus or even the newbies like me

will be tremendously appreciated. Much respect to everyone on this amazing forum, this place rocks!!

Phero Dude

Most guys dab (?) or premix in an

atomiser , As you're still youngish start with 1 or two dabs then work up till you find your "amount". NPA is a bit

of a hard one as it's a very strong concentration so makes it easy to OD for some guys, like myself. I'm a bit

older then you but can only use one or two dabs before I clear the room with my "uber manliness".
    With atomisers I

think most people mix at a 4.1 ratio , try 5.1 to start off as you can always add more NPA later.
    The best thing to

do is to keep a diary and note down the mix you used , try a few and look back to see what worked best over a few

trials over a month or so. It may seem like a waste of time but once you know what works for you, you're sweet!

(and won't turn up here a month or so down the track telling us how 'mones suck.)
    early 40's white male or or

Thread Information