Close

Stranger

Default love-scent.com website running slow!!!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    For the last several days love-scent.com has been extremely slow. Don't know if anyone else has experienced that,

I accessed it from 3 different pc's and 3 different internet connections so its the site, not my pc or connection.

Just thought I'd post in hopes someone would investigate.

Thanks for the feedback. We have

had this problem before and it is related to our email system. We have our own server and it should normally run

very fast. What happens is bounces from our newsletters piles up in a queue for some reason. I don't totally get

it myself, but I'll have someone look at it.

Thanks again,
    B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

I have someone looking into it. It

doesn't seem to be related to the email like before. Also, it doesn't seem to be caused by system resources being

maxed out, so it's weird. The problem I get when using the site is the right column taking a loooong time to load;

sort of like it has to work very hard to come up with the data that is located over there (eg: "best sellers"

"shopping cart items" "product reviews" etc etc)
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Finally got it fixed. Sorry it took

so long. It was a problem with the Live Help thing. It wasn't loading and caused the delay.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Thread Information