Close

Stranger

Exclamation Left my SOE out in heat for two days. Is it still good?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    In terms of "how much heat?", I don't know. The outside temps were in the high 80's and I

left the SOE in my car with the windows rolled up. It stayed there for two days. Also, it was in the unscented

roll-on bottle with clear glass so maybe the light could have altered the chemical makeup?

Any advice/knowledge

would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Also, I've been reading about the Nol in SOE turning into NONE . How

much "later" does this happen after one applies the SOE?

Thanks again.

All you can do is try it. The

temperature was not high enough to damage the mones but the UV light may have.

Conversion depends on the skin

bacteria, humidity and moisture. There is no set time for conversion to take place and it happens gradually.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    All you can

do is try it. The temperature was not high enough to damage the mones but the UV light may have.

Conversion

depends on the skin bacteria, humidity and moisture. There is no set time for conversion to take place and it

happens gradually.
    If it's not visibly discolored, it's probably fine. The only problem I had was

in the summer in Vegas with direct exposure for many hours and days, before I noticed the change, and checked the

associated differences in bacterial content--from none to many more than none in the scented product.

James

V. Kohl
    The Scent of Eros

Stranger

Thank you both for responding.

Although I have not noticed any discoloration, I notice some tiny bubbles in the bottle which might (or might not)

have been there before.

In terms of "just trying it", it just adds one more variable (in addition to whether my

my perception of a hit is really a hit, whether I'm using the right amount, whether it's working at all) to the

process of me determining its effectiveness and I'd rather have those variables limited .

Thanks again.

Thread Information