Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Stranger

Default Help! Mone over-exposure.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey

guys,
    I'm a noob and I recently purchased SOE, APC, and NPA to try it out. I have a problem, though. The first

time I opened the bottles I smelled them and got a bit high. So i thought this is cool, and I decided to put a dab

on my wrist so I could keep smelling without having to keep the bottles out. Well, after this I went away for the

weekend, and then I visited my mom, and then she brought me back to my apartment. As soon as we walked in the door,

I got a tingly sensation all over my body, and I felt lightheaded. My mom became very chatty, and I tried to get

her to leave as soon as possible because I knew that we were smelling the pheromones and that is an awkward

situation!

Now, why the hell would my whole apartment reek of pheromones? I only had the bottles open for a few

minutes, and I only applied it to my skin, not to clothes or anything. I washed all my clothes and I washed almost

everything that I think could have come in contact with the mones. I decided to keep the bottles inside ziplock

freezer bags.

Now the other thing thats happening is it seems like my whole sense of smell has been heightened to

superhuman levels. When I walk down the street I can smell everyone! And I can smell women walking by and their

response to my mones is to release their own and I can smell it. I start to respond by getting a bit sweaty and I

feel a bit tingly and lightheaded. The worst is when I have to go to class. Every girl around me is beginning to

release girl mones and it makes me so uncomfortable to be in class and sweating bullets. Keep in mind, I'm not

wearing any mones! It all must be from either buildup or somehow it got absorbed into something I was wearing.

It's been over a week since I actually applied any mones to my skin, and it's still happening!

At this point

I'm ready to just toss the stuff in the trash and never use mones again. What should I do to try to remove the

mones. I can't actually smell the scent of them anymore, so I dont know where they'd be coming from, but I know

they're on my body or in my clothes somewhere because I keep responding to them, especially so when females are

present.

The other thing I considered is that maybe the exposure to mones actually stimulated my body into

producing more of my own natural mones. I read in a wikipedia article that about 1/3 of people cant smell mones

(anosmia), but when exposed to them, they can learn to smell it through exposure. Maybe this is what happened to

me.

Has anyone else had this same experience??

I think you are imagining

things. Pheromones do work but they are not that powerful and are not going to affect every female you pass. Nor are

you going to suddenly be able to detect females emiting their own mones when you have never detected it before. A

small amount is not going to make your whole apartment reek of mones either.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    I think

you are imagining things. Pheromones do work but they are not that powerful and are not going to affect every female

you pass. Nor are you going to suddenly be able to detect females emiting their own mones when you have never

detected it before. A small amount is not going to make your whole apartment reek of mones

either.
    precisely ! if its dat powerful, i will buy all and then i will rule over mankind.....ahhahaha

Phero Guru

Default I would highly recommend

that

you not smoke weed.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Stranger

Thats what the guy I know who

introduced me to mones keeps telling me. They're not that powerful and it's all in my head. Then there's one

other possibility...

I Recently I did a bunch of NLP techniques on myself to change my beliefs around various

aspects of my sexuality. For those of you familiar with the seduction community or Ross Jeffries, you'll know what

I'm talking about. I installed a new self-concept, new core state associated with sexuality, and changed some

limiting beliefs. I'm not talking about affirmations, I'm talking about where you make changes at the really deep

unconscious levels. I did all this right before I bought my pheromones. I'm sure doing all that contributed to my

decision to buy them, I wouldnt buy them if I didnt think I could actually use them. Anyhow, there's a problem

with the way I went through with it, because there was no way for me to tell which effects I was getting because of

the mones, and which I was getting because of the belief changes. So if you guys are really telling me the truth

that pheromones really aren't that powerful... and couldn't possibly be giving me the effects that I described

earlier... then I suppose it's NLP that's really that powerful!

NLP made your whole apartment

smell of mones and gave you the ability to cause women to start emiting mones spontaneously, which you can suddenly

detect?

Wow! I am truly impressed.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Guru

Default I'll reiterate,

no weed for you

and no hypnotists either, you are a highly suggestible person. On the other hand, you just may have a most highly

developed sense of smell, in either case, you should be studied.

Hang in there, you'll get the mones down

one of these days and hopefully it will all work out for you. Best 'o Luck.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Mones are strong no

doubt,but you can't smell people emitting them,you probably just think its mones you smell.

Stranger

The best thing you can do is send

them to me.

Kool-Aid is a wonderful thing.

Stranger

Well I have to agree

with him that I too, have began noticing that my sense of smell is getting better. I can smell girls coochies too.

Especially on hot days. Though those days of heat are over now. I think it come from the fact that I am using

cover more often than I used to and was used to my own BO. Now that my BO is replaced with synthetic BO and good

ones at that, I can easily smell BO on other people.

But on the whole, you are imagining things. More than

likely if you had none in your moms presence, she would had treated you like an unwanted child and bugged you to

take a shower. I notice when I use TE at work, my coworker gets like short tempered and I work more and leave

later. When I don't use TE he is all cool with me and I leave early. So I can only use TE after work.

Stranger

yep, it's still happening.

When I went to school today I went to the computer lab before class just to test how I would be around other people

in close quarters. I still got tingly, sweaty, and I became really super aware of the feelings in my body. I could

also smell other people. This time, though, it wasn't as bad as usual. Still, it was enough that I skipped class

because of it. I couldnt bear the thought of sitting in that cramped little room with all those people. It's

really bad when the teacher starts slurring her words because she cant concentrate. This is not what I signed up

for. This is a curse!!! Sorry guys, my mones are going into the trash with no delay. I dont even want to try to

send them in the mail, either to return them and get my 100$ back, or to give them away to another member here. The

last thing I want to do is re-expose myself.

When I came home to my apartment after skipping class, when I walked

in the door I caught a whiff of the pheromone scent again. I dont know where its coming from, so I'm assuming its

leaking off the bottles, out the ziplock freezer bags, and into the room. I'll stick to speed seduction and the

mystery method, thank you very much. I'd prefer those over pheromones any day of the week.

Stranger

ok I've just tossed them in the

trash and taken the trash out! The evil spirits have been exorcised! I also just tried using odor neutralizer spray

in my room, hopefully that will kill some of the smell.

Man, and I thought hypnosis was weird, pheromones are

even weirder. Hopefully the rest of the aerial mones will deteriorate within 2-3 weeks, like some posts I've read

have suggested. Then I can start going back to class without causing everyone to space out. And I wont feel like

there's a 300 pound gorilla right behind me ready to make me his bitch. Seriously, thats how it felt. Anyhow, I

hope this post is useful for helping other guys get a more realistic idea of what some other pheromone experiences

might be like. If I weren't already accomplished in the seduction community, I might take a better liking to

pheromones, but for me I prefer to be able to target people individually like a laser, rather than having an

area-of-effect. And in situations where its totally inappropriate - school and work - having any trace of mones on

me is simply not an option. Perhaps this is why nature and evolution removed our natural ability to produce large

amounts of mones, and replaced it with an alternate mating strategy - social dynamics and language. It was an

adaptation, and for good reason.

This is starting to sound like

an agenda.

Stranger

A.) The 'None makes me feel a

bit aggressive and pissed off

B.) It's been causing me to miss class! That really ticks me off.

Maybe when

the air finally clears, I wont be so pissed off anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    This is

starting to sound like an agenda.
    You noticed that too? Or a complete fantasy.

Thomas Jefferson

That must be a gift with

your superhuman smell-o-vision!

Stranger

All I want to know is how to get

the smell out?? My room still smells. Now its not bothering me so much anymore, but now it just smells like bad

B.O. Also note that when I was applying my mones I wanted to do the "less is more" thing so I tried applying the

mones to kleenex tissues first, then rub a slight amount on my skin. Then my friend told me that doing it that way

can lead to ODing because the tissues will absorb much more than your skin will. Anyhow, I dont think that explains

why my room still stinks after 2 weeks.

So far the best advice I've received is:
    dont smoke weed
    you're

imagining things
    you've got an agenda

Just last night I went to a pizza parlor and while waiting for my pizza,

the nice old lady next to me was getting very red in the face, clearing her throat, and moving about nervously, as

she tried to look at me though the corner of her eye. I'm not wearing any mones, it's been 2 weeks since I even

went near them! Older women, like in their 60's, seem to be responding the most. What a bum deal.

I just

had an idea... maybe the bar of soap I used to wash my hands after handling the mones... got some on it and now

every time I wash my hands it gets back on my hands. I'll have to toss that bar of soap out and get some liquid

hand soap. I'll let you guys know if that changes anything.

Sublime, tell us you're kidding

and all is forgiven. You ARE kidding... right?

Stranger

Which part do you think I'm

kidding about?

I have realized though that the fact that I could smell everyone walking by on the street was due

to the fact that I was really sniffing really hard when they walked by, and I was doing it without realizing.

Usually I just walk by without trying to sniff people.

Maybe my room smells because I've been sniffing the hell

out of it, trying to detect every little minuscule odor. I don't think I used to do that. It's like doctor my

knee hurts when I do this, and the doctor says stop doing that then. Maybe I just need to stop smelling things.

Phero Enthusiast

edited...see my posts below

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
    yep,

it's still happening. When I went to school today I went to the computer lab before class just to test how I would

be around other people in close quarters. I still got tingly, sweaty, and I became really super aware of the

feelings in my body. I could also smell other people. This time, though, it wasn't as bad as usual. Still, it

was enough that I skipped class because of it. I couldnt bear the thought of sitting in that cramped little room

with all those people. It's really bad when the teacher starts slurring her words because she cant concentrate.

This is not what I signed up for. This is a curse!!! Sorry guys, my mones are going into the trash with no delay.

I dont even want to try to send them in the mail, either to return them and get my 100$ back, or to give them away

to another member here. The last thing I want to do is re-expose myself.

When I came home to my apartment after

skipping class, when I walked in the door I caught a whiff of the pheromone scent again. I dont know where its

coming from, so I'm assuming its leaking off the bottles, out the ziplock freezer bags, and into the room. I'll

stick to speed seduction and the mystery method, thank you very much. I'd prefer those over pheromones any day of

the week.
    DUDE PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!

I had the EXACT same experience with PI. But you know what

else??

I was doing heavy drugs at the time, so it made me easily susceptible to paranoia.

It really is all

in your head. If you're not doing drugs, then you must already have some sort of social awkwardness or anxiety.

Your mind is filled with nonsense.

I know you won't accept this, you'll just think we don't get it.

Listen to me though, I went to a whole stage of paranoia when I was using PI. It was because I was doing drugs

at the same time. I lost a couple friends in the process. It has nothing to do with the pheromones. It's all in

your head.

If you drink lots of caffeine, cut that out of your diet. If you take anything that makes you

jittery, don't take it. I used to also take Allegra which does that.

Don't do anything stupid, just chill

out. Don't throw out your pheromones, they are great, keep them. Or send them to me

Seriously, just take a

step back and listen to yourself. Don't skip class...I did that too much, the consequences are not worth it.

Phero Enthusiast

Don't listen to the other

guys. I've definitely been through this same exact experience as you. They all thought I was crazy too.

All I want to know is how to get the smell out?? My room still smells. Now its not

bothering me so much anymore, but now it just smells like bad B.O. Also note that when I was applying my mones I

wanted to do the "less is more" thing so I tried applying the mones to kleenex tissues first, then rub a slight

amount on my skin. Then my friend told me that doing it that way can lead to ODing because the tissues will absorb

much more than your skin will. Anyhow, I dont think that explains why my room still stinks after 2 weeks.

So far

the best advice I've received is:
    dont smoke weed
    you're imagining things
    you've got an agenda

Just last

night I went to a pizza parlor and while waiting for my pizza, the nice old lady next to me was getting very red in

the face, clearing her throat, and moving about nervously, as she tried to look at me though the corner of her eye.

I'm not wearing any mones, it's been 2 weeks since I even went near them! Older women, like in their 60's, seem

to be responding the most. What a bum deal.

I just had an idea... maybe the bar of soap I used to wash my

hands after handling the mones... got some on it and now every time I wash my hands it gets back on my hands. I'll

have to toss that bar of soap out and get some liquid hand soap. I'll let you guys know if that changes

anything.
    The lady at the pizza parlour may have just had a cold. If not, notice your own bodily

movement...don't you clear your throat, get red, or get nervous at times? Well, do you accept people around you to

think they are the ones causing you to do that? Flip the script...

It is all in your head, it has nothing to do

with you. The "smell" is simply the smell of your own BO or other things. I don't know, maybe your smelling

ability spikes temporarily. But you're definitely not smelling pheromones.

If it makes you feel any better,

buy some Oxi-clean and wash all your clothes with it. Get some Nioxin shampoo and take a shower with that.

What's really funny is you sound like a carbon copy of myself when I was going through the same thing. I get

you 100%, I understand where you're coming from because I was there once.

Thankfully, I have a very kind brother

who talked sense into me. It took a lot of convincing...lots of arguments and conversations...I thought I was going

insane. I could see it and sense it but everyone else was oblivious to it.

I highly recommend that you just

chill out, forget about it. The best thing is to focus on yourself, and forget about others. This life is all

about you. Pheromones are still effective, sure, but not to this extent.

If you have any social awkwardness or

trouble getting comfortable around other people, it just takes practice. Talk to people everywhere, about

everything. Break out of your comfort zone.

Check out this article, it's about getting social, it helped me:

http://www.sosuccessful.net/forum/showthread.php?t=86

Anyway, best of luck, I hope you can pull

through this.

And forget that NLP crap.

Stranger

thank you smooth, your post

really helped me out alot. It's still happening though, maybe even more so today. I tried wearing my jacket that

previously may have absorbed some SOE and I was getting different results. Girls were, instead of just getting red

around me, now they were making lasting eye contact and coming to sit real close to me at the park. I've washed

that jacket 2 times, and never actually applied SOE to it, just wore the jacket while wearing SOE. That was 3 weeks

ago.

The other thing that was happening is I walked through the library at my school, and I passed a group of

girls chatting. Immediately after I passed by, one of the girls stopped a random girl walking by and said "hey, I

like your boots." she said "thanks"
    Then not one minute later, I was in the elevator going down with 2 girls. As

soon as I stepped out, the one girl said "hey I like your earrings" to the other girl and she said "thanks".

Deja-Vu. This really freaked me out and I went straight home, but now I was sweating more than ever, and my heart

was pounding, and almost every girl I passed by was staring at me, especially the younger ones. There must be SOE

still in this jacket.

So I devised a plan. I called up one of my old girlfriends and I told her the whole story

about how I bought pheromones and everything thats been happening, and I asked her if she could come over and smell

my clothes. If she can identify which pieces of clothing smell, then I'll know what to wash, what to throw away,

what to not wear anymore, etc. If she cant smell anything, then I'll know thats I'm just being paranoid and its

all in my head. But man, she was laughing her ass off the whole time I was telling her the story. She's coming

over tonight at 9:30. I'll let you guys know what I find out.

Stranger

I just want to point out that I

found a thread at another forum where someone is having the exact same problem I had.

<Link Deleted>

I will

be reading it, hopefully if anyone comes across this thread and needs help, they can find it there.
    Last edited by belgareth; 10-22-2007 at 07:52 PM.

Phero Enthusiast

I just

want to point out that I found a thread at another forum where someone is having the exact same problem I had.

<Link Deleted>

I will be reading it, hopefully if anyone comes across this thread and needs help, they can

find it there.
    I didn't see where that link led to...but if it was by a poster called "smoothplayer" than

that is me!

I did actually post about a similar experience...just as you are here...and that's what I meant by

having gone through the same thing. Hopefully you can get through it like I said.

Just lay off whatever is

making you socially hyper-aware of other people...whether it's caffeine or something else.

Lay off the

pheromones for a while too.

Enlightened One

constant exposure to anone will

increase youre sense of smell a good incense candle will do the trick as will one of those air neutraliser cans (

air freshener with bacterial killer) glenn 20 is perfect dunno what they call it stateside. Other than that keep

using it eventually u will grow acstomed to the smell of anone and it will become less ( at this point dont start

using more thinking u cant detect it anymore ) or it will lead to persistant ODs, another bit of advice is a 7 day

use with a 3 day break someone has suggested here.

Hope it helps

Which part

do you think I'm kidding about?

I have realized though that the fact that I could smell everyone walking by on

the street was due to the fact that I was really sniffing really hard when they walked by, and I was doing it

without realizing. Usually I just walk by without trying to sniff people.

Maybe my room smells because I've

been sniffing the hell out of it, trying to detect every little minuscule odor. I don't think I used to do that.

It's like doctor my knee hurts when I do this, and the doctor says stop doing that then. Maybe I just need to stop

smelling things.
    Sublime, after reading Smooth's post I realize I may have been too cavalier with my

post, and I apologize. Two thoughts:

Hypnotism. If I read correctly you started using mones after some sort of

"session" associated with a program designed to "re-program" your thoughts. That is potentially dangerous to my

thinking. Hypnotism is pretty much allowing anything into your head while you're effectively unconscious and

unable to filter it with normal intelligent thought processes. Unpredictable at best. I differentiate this from

the healthy "reprogramming" done over time with a good counselor, or even a friend. I've benefited greatly in that

realm.

Next: Last night I ran across these two terms.

Parosmia - – Abnormal odor sensations or the

presence of strange odors in the absence of a stimulus.

Phantosmia – – A smell that occurs in the

nose without the presence of an external stimulation vapor. An olfactory hallucination.

I don't know what your

sudden problem stems from, but its worth thinking about a cause and effect. One thing is for sure, the pheromones

do not behave the way you describe in your posts.

Hoping things will calm down for you,
    Greg
    Last edited by idesign; 10-24-2007 at 06:21 PM. Reason: sp

Stranger

Thanks for the help guys.

Yes

Smoothplayer, it was your posts over on pheromonetalk.com that I read. Carrie, one of the mods I believe, talked

about using oxi-clean to wash your clothes. I've been using oxi-clean but the effects still seem

present.

Carrie also talked about using an ozonator machine to pump ozone or 03 into the effected area (my

closet) to oxidize the pheromones and kill them instantly. I ordered an ozonator a few days ago and it can't

arrive soon enough.

As for pheromones, I think thats the end of my pheromone experience. I've tossed them out

and dont plan on using any more in the future. I've got enough friends in the pickup community that can help me

with that.

In regards to hypnotism, I didn't use classical hypnotism to receive verbal suggestions. I used an

NLP technique that involved visualizing my past and re-imagining it in a way that supported me in feeling more

sexually confident. For anyone who's read "The Game" by Neil Strauss its similar to "The October Man Sequence"

described in that book. I've been using hypnosis and NLP for more than 5 years, so I can can generally tell the

difference between an effect I got because of hypnosis, and effects for other reasons.

I had to go to dinner with

my parents and grandparents, and I thought I would be OK because I washed all my clothes with oxi-clean, but it

ended up being horrible. Everyone was acting very confused and absent-minded. It was like we were all stoned. The

longer I sat at the table, the more I had these sensations running up my back and into my head, which were

pleasurable but also totally inappropriate in the context that I was sitting there with my parents. My stomach also

felt very upset, and I had to excuse myself to go to the bathroom 2 times. I also had a feeling of general

excitement + nervousness. After dinner my parents asked me why I had to go to the bathroom 2 times. I told them

all about the pheromones and that I was trying to get rid of them. They were shocked, since they are very

conservative and I've never had a conversation with them about sex in my 24 years of life. The most they've ever

said is "wait until you get married" and "you'll figure it out".

So its apparent to me that probably doing the

NLP thing is what led me to be able to finally force them into a conversation about sex, which was a positive

experience overall. The pheromones, however, need to be removed from my clothes permanently.

I'll let you guys

know how it goes when I get my ozonator. Its worth it to all of us to figure out what the best way to remove

pheromones is.

I realize I could probably help the situation by just putting on more SOE to counter then NONE

that wont go away, but then I'm stuck using pheros and I'd rather just stop 100% completely.

Stranger

I found an interesting article

on androstenone that could help shed some light on

things.

http://www.dailycal.org/sharticle.php?id=10182

http://www.dailycal.org/sharticle.ph...br /> d=10182

I dont know why my previous link got deleted. Is love-scent censoring links to the other pheromone

forum??

So apparently androstenone could just be stuck to me in other ways, such as inside my nose. Or, I could

just now be ultra-sensitive to it because I've learned to smell it. Interesting stuff.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information