Dear

Bruce,

I have actually already sent you and tammy and the support@love-scent.com address an

email about this issue with my order on Thursday. Now, normally, I wouldn't bother you again with this redundant

inquiry so early because I trust love-scent and am not worried at all. But I am sort of in a hurry to recieve this

product. I have a few interviews coming up next week that I would really like to have a beta-nol product

for.

I recieved my order thursday from love scent with an item missing. I ordered the Cleo for women

Beta-nol version, but it was not in my package. I actually noticed that, the next day after I ordered it, the

product no longer seemed to be on the website. Is this because it is out of stock? If you noticed, I actually wrote

a reply to Watcher's thread (in the phero forum) about us both experiencing this, him with attraction and me with

cleo.

Anyway, could you please help me with this? If you do indeed have cleo (beta!), I would appreciate

if
you sent me a bottle. If not, I would be willing to substitute the beta-androstenol chem set product. I was

looking forward to trying the cleo, since I've heard such good things about it on the forums from the other people,

but since I now have EW I can make a not-so-bad cleo substitute with the betanol. You could always make it up to me

with a slight discount off cleo in the future if it comes
back in stock

I am sort of in a hurry to use

these products, so if you could please let me know as soon as possible I would greatly appreciate it. Maybe you'd

also be so kind as to give me a shipping upgrade so that I can be sure to recieve the product before my interviews?

Thanks so much. You guys are always stellar with your service.

Sincerely,
Silver