Close

Enlightened One

Default Link to buy unscented attraction

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Noticed

that unscented attraction is available to buy but no links, can someone link the love-scent unscented attraction

purchase link for me.

Thanks in advance

Watcher, they may have gone

temporarily out of stock.

I say this because I had a similar confusion today with Cleo. I had just ordered

some yesterday and I trying to pull it up again today. Why, you ask? Mostly because I'm an obsessive compulsive

researcher when it comes to almost any item I buy. I read all the information on it over and over and over. With

pheromones, I've searched up and read every possibly related thread on the forums. I do it with electronic

gadgets, too. Every cell phone, mp3 player, digital camera, and whatsits has been cnetted, engadgeted, etc etc ad

infinitum. Even after I've made my decision and purchase, I'm continually looking up and rereading information on

it.

Anyway, that's sort of besides the point. But I was looking up Cleo today and realized it wasn't

there, even though I had just purchased it yesterday. So I did some searching around and I think that the store is

under a system now that when things run out of stock they are automatically taken off the website. This apparently

happens even when the shortage is only temporary. It doesn't neccesarily mean that love-scent isn't going to

restock the item in the future, or even in the VERY near future. At least I hope not. I just invested in Cleo and

I hope I haven't done that for a product that's now being phased-out or become obsolete.

So, unless

Bruce or somebody posts to the contrary, I think that's what happened.

~Silver
    Last edited by Silver; 10-23-2007 at 05:04 PM. Reason: typo

Enlightened One

silver ive been buying off ls for

8 years, just looking to stock up on unscented attraction ( will buy scented if need be) but have a lot of luck with

it + looking to add 2 more bottles to replace used stuff. Guess ill email bruce about it

Oh, yeah, I know, Love-scent is

very reliable. In fact, my first order was years ago as well (although not as early as yours.) I'm just saying

that this was something I noticed earlier when browsing and searching through the customer service forum when I

experienced a similar thing. It seems to mean that the product is out of stock, be it temporarily or

permanently.

~Silver

Thread Information