Close

Stranger

Default NPA Can it be used by itself?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi,

I'm a 36 year old asian man who has just ordered NPA. I'm trying to attract other asian females in the 20's and

30's. I know that I read somewhere that Asian women seem to be more sensitive to pheromones, and it's quite easy

to overkill on them. I would like to know from other's experiences, if people have used NPA by itself. And if so,

how much did they use, and what were the results?

Phero Enthusiast

Certainly, but you should

cover it with a cologne...I recommend Armani Black Code.

I'm 23, so I need to use less than you probably but I

use 2 drops on my chest and cover with a spray of Armani.

There was a time when I used to use NPA + Armani daily.

I think though, over time I've learned that the pheromones work most flawlessly when they are congruent with your

personality. So, if you're naturally somewhat aggressive/bold, and you need that extra kick, NPA alone may be a

good complement for your style. But for me, personally, I've found it's more effective when I mix it...

I've

recently achieved this by adding equal parts -nol products to soften the NPA "edge" a bit, which goes with my

personality. SOE is great for this. I have gel packs at the moment, and I will cover the 2 drops of NPA with a gel

pack of SOE (which is a lot)...and spread it around on my chest/front. Then I spray 1-2 Armani over that.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by smooth312 View Post
    Certainly, but you should cover it with a cologne...I recommend Armani Black Code.

I'm 23, so I need to use less than you probably but I use 2 drops on my chest and cover with a spray of Armani.

There was a time when I used to use NPA + Armani daily. I think though, over time I've learned that the

pheromones work most flawlessly when they are congruent with your personality. So, if you're naturally somewhat

aggressive/bold, and you need that extra kick, NPA alone may be a good complement for your style. But for me,

personally, I've found it's more effective when I mix it...

I've recently achieved this by adding equal parts

-nol products to soften the NPA "edge" a bit, which goes with my personality. SOE is great for this. I have gel

packs at the moment, and I will cover the 2 drops of NPA with a gel pack of SOE (which is a lot)...and spread it

around on my chest/front. Then I spray 1-2 Armani over that.
    Smooth, You are a man who knows how to put a mix together is obvious, ill have to experiment with

the chest also as an application site.

I get good responses when i apply to my biceps and forarms and a little below

the ears, I do not put it on my wrists pulsepoints as my body heat is a little too excessive in summer and tends to

dissapate the mones too fast from these hot spots, not so bad in cold weather though.

Application to the back of my hands has

girls making comments to me nearly every day that i smell good and its a "nice cologne you have" Yes the back of the

hands application really seems to be an area where the mones and fragrance seems to have an enduring sort of

quality, well for me anyway.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

You can indeed use NPA all by

itself. I'd recommend just a dab under the jaw on both sides. Of course, a decent cologne will help to cover the

NPA aroma. A cologne is good by itself, is it not? For meeting new women, two dabs of NPA and covering dabs of

cologne like one of the Creeds work for me.

Of course, Asian girls are notoriously sensitive to NPA and none,

and not in a way that makes it easy for guys on the pickup.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Whitehall View Post
    Of

course, Asian girls are notoriously sensitive to NPA and none, and not in a way that makes it easy for guys on the

pickup.
    That's what I was afraid of. I have one girl in mind, and I had an old bottle of NPA. It

was actually dried, but I dipped a wet swab into the bottle, to get anything that was left, and then rubbed it under

my ears. I could detect the faint smell of pheromones, but to how much I actually dabbed on, I'm not sure. I

figured with the wet swab scraping up old dry mones, it wasn't much. Anyway, saw this girl, and she completely

ignored me the entire day. Even when I tried instigating conversation with her. I can't remember much success the

first time I bought this, but I figured, I probably wasn't using enough, or too much. Anyway, I'm almost afraid

to use this, as I hardly see this girl, and heaven forbid that I OD in those rare times.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Crusaders View Post
    That's what I was afraid of. I have one girl in mind, and I had an old bottle of NPA. It

was actually dried, but I dipped a wet swab into the bottle, to get anything that was left, and then rubbed it under

my ears. I could detect the faint smell of pheromones, but to how much I actually dabbed on, I'm not sure. I

figured with the wet swab scraping up old dry mones, it wasn't much. Anyway, saw this girl, and she completely

ignored me the entire day. Even when I tried instigating conversation with her. I can't remember much success the

first time I bought this, but I figured, I probably wasn't using enough, or too much. Anyway, I'm almost afraid to

use this, as I hardly see this girl, and heaven forbid that I OD in those rare times.
    Sometimes a nice distinct fresh smelling cologne is all that is needed for the initial attraction of

Asian girl, Neverthess one or two small dabs NPA when mixed well with a nice cologne is all that is needed apart

from being well presented.

Some girls will run away from NPA and

others will be overcome by your prescence and will be anxious for you 2 make a move, yes they will be very willing

for your advances, just look into their eyes and check their actions and do be a little daring and if it fails move

on because a good percentage of fish are taking bait everyday, is it yours.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Stranger

I used a small dab of Acqua Di

Gio aftershave to try and cover it up. In all honesty, I don't think I used much. Maybe too little? But damn! She

completely ignored me.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Whitehall View Post
    Of

course, Asian girls are notoriously sensitive to NPA and none, and not in a way that makes it easy for guys on the

pickup.
    Interesting thing though. I do recall a caucasian woman telling me I smelled great. Even though

I didn't have anything but deodorant and NPA on.

Thread Information