Close

Red face Back in Black! and a quick question

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey

everyone! I was a regular around this forum for a while a few years ago, but my mone use dropped off and so did my

forum attendance, and now I’m back. I wonder if anyone remembers me from back then. I sure see a few

familiar “faces” around…Belgareth (I still LOVE those books, by the way, which I think I told you

the first time I saw your handle), DrSmellThis (thanks so much for introducing me to my one true perfume love,

Amouage, as well as mixing my own scents), BJF, Watcher, Gegogi, and of course, Bruce (how’s your

daughter?!?!).

I used mone’s for a while, got some interesting results, but then sort of forgot about

them for a while. I guess this was probably because I was receiving plenty of attention from guys on my own, and

because my academics took a front row seat for a while. But a change in my situation has gotten me interested in

pheromones again, as I can see them benefiting me now more than ever.

A little about me: I’m 22,

asian, female, pretty attractive, fit, and smart. (I hope ) I just graduated from college and I’m ready

to face THE REAL WORLD! I’m taking a year or two off to work before medical school. I’m moving to a

big city, where I am currently job searching and I have a few interviews lined up. I’m hoping to use

mone’s to enhance my professional life as well as my social life since I currently have only one friend in

this city. I look forward to meeting new people, working, and just experiencing a whole new stage of my

life!

Anyway, I have only one real question: Right now I’m considering a beta-nol product for

interviews/work environment. Beta-nol is something I’m less familiar with, since it wasn’t around when

I was here last. I’ve done plenty of forum research, but I would still like some advice. I’m thinking

Cleo beta, paired with a little liquid trust, but I am concerned about the copulin content. Is it enough to

irritate other women/make me seem unprofessional? The extra copulins plus “proprietary blend” of other

pheromones would be fine for every day work, but might they be too much for an interview? Or just a little, to give

me that slight extra feminine mystique, that probably won't do any harm? I think I would rather buy Cleo for its

versatility, both for everyday and when going out (perhaps with a little EW kick), but if it might have an adverse

affect on my interviews perhaps I should just get chem-set Beta-nol instead? Thoughts?

I look forward to

being back on the forums. Last time I was here, I met some really wonderful, kind, and interesting people, and

I’m sure I will again.

~Silver

well, i am going to try

Liquidtrust tomolo on a gal whom i have had breakfast with 5 days a week for abt a month now.....

do check my

thread for updates....and then u can make up your mind to see if its wat u want....

SOE is great as a social

thingy...works well in work environment too

Asian here too....living in Singapore.

Cool, belmont! Please keep us

updated on your LT trials. I am really interested in this product. As a biology major, I've read countless papers

on the effects of this stuff, and I would love to read how this translates for people into effects.

Anyone

else have any advice for me? I would love some insight into whether or not the amount of copulins in Cleo is

job-interview appropriate.

~Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    Cool,

belmont! Please keep us updated on your LT trials. I am really interested in this product. As a biology major,

I've read countless papers on the effects of this stuff, and I would love to read how this translates for people

into effects.

Anyone else have any advice for me? I would love some insight into whether or not the amount of

copulins in Cleo is job-interview appropriate.

~Silver
    next test will be Friday...haha, see how things

go

Thread Information