Close

Default SOE giving red flags?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Yesterday I did

one more SOE in-field test. I was going to hairdressing salon and since there are always women and often good

looking, I decided to take SOE for a spin
    Applied just half of the new smaller gel packet. After a few moments

felt like being a little bit drunk. I dunno if it was OD, unlikely, maybe I am just not used to it.
    At first, while

I am waiting, I talk with the girl who is meeting all the clients and doing administrative work. She is good

looking. I decided to not escalate things or choose a single girl from here etc. and just have fun and keep the game

to medium amount of flirting/teasing. So I just flirt with her and she is giggling and everything s cool. I would

say she definitely IS attracted, however the attraction seems a bit different. It seems everything is going faster.

And then I ask her can she prepare good breakfast. Now that's flirting. We are talking BREAKFAST
    One moment she

says yes and I think good she jumped on it, but the next she says she knows how to prepare good breakfast, BECAUSE

she prepares it for her CHILD and HUSBAND.
    At that moment I freeze out and say nothing for a few moments. That's

not what I want to hear.
    From my experience if a girl mentions her boyfriend/husband, from seduction perspective

something is not quite right. If you do things right she will stay silent like having full mouth of water. The last

two times I heard girls mentioning they boyfriends was because I rushed things once and even before she said so, I

knew she will say it. The next time it was with a girl who was very talkative, asking questions and was attracted to

me, but I didn't want to play the game that day and just kept giving her brief answers and after like half an hour

she probably got bored, attraction dropped and she started to mention her bf.
    So anyway back to my yesterdays

experience. I flirted with the girl a bit more and the the girl who will cut my hair comes and I talk with her for

a few minutes. Of course we flirt She is cute also(lucky day?). She asks me to wait a few minutes and I continue

talking with the first girl. With the corner of my eye I can see the second girl glancing at me and the she says

"come here you". But the first girl says "no, he stays here". Those two girl continue to fight over me. Two

guys who happened to be here at the time look puzzled. And I feel a bit embarrassed on what is happening.
    Although

not surprised because that's what you get if you run good push-pull style teasing game. It also seems SOE had an

effect on girls comfort levels.
    When the second girl starts to cut my hair, I continue flirting with her and the

first one periodically comes and says something about me.
    It continues for some time and then the second girl

briefly mentions her bf too. What the???? Two girls in a row.
    So....this is getting to long already. I will end

with my thoughts/conclusions/speculations.

* I am still puzzled about what caused the mention of boyfriends. My

speculation is that it was the type of game I was running AND SOE both. My game because while it was cool and fun,

girls probably felt I am not really interested and thus I was perceived more as a "fun time for the moment". Thus

sex can only happen if it happens the same day while under influence of emotions and, possibly, alcohol. Because

there was nothing "real", that is more lasting.
    * SOE might have had and effect on it because it may be that it

caused quick raise in comfort levels. And since attraction and sexual tension must come BEFORE high comfort levels

for seduction to be successful, it may be I was balancing on "just friends" zone. I can clearly see why a lot of

guys report such good results with soe plus none mixes. Everything seems just well balanced. Or as an alternative

you should take steps, be dominant and escalate the interaction which I was not doing(still afraid?).
    * SOE has an

effect(on me too), however how much is still early to say. I am very firm with my thoughts that it only gives an

edge. Like 15% of success or so.

When they mention

boyfriends,you might have showed too much interest(i.e breakfast).I don't know what you said to the rest,but it may

have caused them to talk about boyfriends,whether they have one is uncertian.

Quote Originally Posted by Iaskalotof?'s View Post
    When

they mention boyfriends,you might have showed too much interest(i.e breakfast).I don't know what you said to the

rest,but it may have caused them to talk about boyfriends,whether they have one is uncertian.
    Yeah, often

if they mention boyfriends is because a guy showed to much attention and a girl got uncomfortable.
    In this case,

however, I tend to think it was said in a sharing way instead of defensive.
    There is a very slight difference, but

it is quite noticeable actually. And I think she was honest.
    Plus the breakfast thing.... I ALWAYS get away with

things like that.
    The second girl briefly mentioned her boyfriend completely out of the blue. We were talking about

music. And it was very brief.
    Now, when I think about this, maybe I'm just over analyzing.

well, keep away next visit and

try again slowly....might just work

Thread Information