Close

Default she can "smell it on you"

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I

stumbled upon this stuff on Amazon yesterday and at first laughed out loud, and then got sucked into reading the

forums for hours on end .

All this is very interesting and I'm going to place my order soon, but I had a

question.

I've often heard of guys who get laid randomly and then have better success with women for a short

period afterward. When I heard this effect explained, they always said it's like women can "smell it on

you".

Same thing with the gym. People say that once they start working out women seem to pay more attention, even

if they haven't been working out long enough to get noticeable results.

I've always seen people attribute this

to increased confidence, but do mones have anything to do with this?

So, I guess all I'm really asking is if

working out or having sex increases one's natural output of pheromones?

Thanks!

Stranger

Not sure if it increases mone

output, maybe since you sweat, your pores are cleaned so you can emit more mone than before, but once you have sex,

you're like more at ease. Girls can sense that when guys are full of cheese. Or haven't had pussy on them. When I

get sex, I am more like "eh" with the girls and relaxed around them. When I am full of cheese, I look at them like

meat hanging in a butcher's shop.

Mones do work on the subconscious level. I remember using TE in my

hair before getting a haircut and I got a damn good haircut! They always fuck it up. I have this wacky hair on the

sides that if its too shorts sticks out and they see it and just comb it down with a hairdryer and brush, hiding

their mistake. When I wore the TE the barber was taking his time that the manager screamed something to him in

russian and he screamed back. Most of the time they are done in 10 min, he took like 30 min with my hair.

The

good thing of having synth mones around is that you can create a certain aura of smell you want to attract to you.

For me I believe I produce more than enough -none and not enough -nol to get people to open up to me. only after

awhile of hanging around me that they get more relaxed. My cousin can instantly become best friends with anyone in 2

min. I have had people tell me I freak em out and they have no idea why. So I use more -nol than -none for my mone

image. you can take steps to increase your natural mone output but maybe it will be a mone that you don't want to

be pumping more than the other. this way you can adjust what you want with synth mones.

When I'm not looking is when

women surprise me with their sexual interest. After a good shag, a guy is likely to not be looking.

I think

it is more attitude than it is pheromones.

Thread Information