Hey

guys,
I'm a noob and I recently purchased SOE, APC, and NPA to try it out. I have a problem, though. The first

time I opened the bottles I smelled them and got a bit high. So i thought this is cool, and I decided to put a dab

on my wrist so I could keep smelling without having to keep the bottles out. Well, after this I went away for the

weekend, and then I visited my mom, and then she brought me back to my apartment. As soon as we walked in the door,

I got a tingly sensation all over my body, and I felt lightheaded. My mom became very chatty, and I tried to get

her to leave as soon as possible because I knew that we were smelling the pheromones and that is an awkward

situation!

Now, why the hell would my whole apartment reek of pheromones? I only had the bottles open for a few

minutes, and I only applied it to my skin, not to clothes or anything. I washed all my clothes and I washed almost

everything that I think could have come in contact with the mones. I decided to keep the bottles inside ziplock

freezer bags.

Now the other thing thats happening is it seems like my whole sense of smell has been heightened to

superhuman levels. When I walk down the street I can smell everyone! And I can smell women walking by and their

response to my mones is to release their own and I can smell it. I start to respond by getting a bit sweaty and I

feel a bit tingly and lightheaded. The worst is when I have to go to class. Every girl around me is beginning to

release girl mones and it makes me so uncomfortable to be in class and sweating bullets. Keep in mind, I'm not

wearing any mones! It all must be from either buildup or somehow it got absorbed into something I was wearing.

It's been over a week since I actually applied any mones to my skin, and it's still happening!

At this point

I'm ready to just toss the stuff in the trash and never use mones again. What should I do to try to remove the

mones. I can't actually smell the scent of them anymore, so I dont know where they'd be coming from, but I know

they're on my body or in my clothes somewhere because I keep responding to them, especially so when females are

present.

The other thing I considered is that maybe the exposure to mones actually stimulated my body into

producing more of my own natural mones. I read in a wikipedia article that about 1/3 of people cant smell mones

(anosmia), but when exposed to them, they can learn to smell it through exposure. Maybe this is what happened to

me.

Has anyone else had this same experience??