Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default NPA is da total bomb

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Oh man, last

night was one hell of a trip with npa...one drop spread behind ears covered with cheap jovan musk...everywhere i

went, all the guys were scared to look at me, but all the women were freakin going out of their minds with dihl,

blatant body language and sneaky looks and smiles...um..best way i can say it is : total respect and power...i mean,

it literally was like i was hulk hogan and everyone was afraid to make eye contact..but it was power in a good way

as all the women were turned on...i have never gotten that type of massive respect hit from anything but

npa...except for the old primal instinct, i think i used to get that with 2 drops..but it didtn have the sexual

effects npa has...iMO, npa is the best damn thing out there, LEcroy should be congradulated on a perfect mix.

wow, just had to do this

update: wore same mix to work today, and this tall blonde sheriffs deputy hot woman just walks in to serve a

garnishment on some employee..anyway, women this hot who also are sheriffs deputies deal with some of the hardest

guys, and they themsleves have to be hardened to be in this line of work, so she did her best to put up that massive

direct eye contact im tougher than you law enforcement persona, but she melted due to the npa...the npa gave me like

a super confidence and we ended up talking making like total direct eye, locking eyes and she started fluttering her

words and blushing..and after wards, she looked at me directly in the eyes and smiled and said it was very nice

talking to me...once again, npa melts even the harddest of law enforcement hearts..damn, i love this stuff...its

hard as hell to get dis respected when you have npa on...you might get avoided or become invisible on an npa

od,..but never disrespected...i just dont see it happening but i could be wrong...it gives me a raw power that i

dont get from anything else, including alpha 7....go figure.

Hi bro

How long you take

using NPA? you got the same results using a drop that dabs or mix with cologne?

Phero Guru

Default I had to smile

about your

encounter with a policewoman. Long ago I was wearing a pretty stiff dose of AE/m and driving home when I was

stopped for speeding (55 MPH in a 30 MPH zone) by a tall blonde female state trooper. I rolled down my window and

her whole demeanor changed, all smiles, fidgety, almost fawning (you can't beat the amount of mones getting into

their noses when you open a car window), and she very gently let me off with a warning.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Smile

Great post

Spider!

I'd say that to decide whether this really works or not in a sexual way would be if you

were able to obtain some definite sexual response and interaction. Thing is that great respect and sense of power

could also mean that you're possibly bordering to an OD, meaning you'd still get respect but you'd not be able to

pull or score because when they get in close enough range they'll all of a sudden get turned off instead.

Also

as a caution if you wear this mix two days in a row there will most likely be an effect from the previous day

working on the second day if you're not making sure to scrub your application points first.

If I'm getting

excessive respect I start getting weary if I'm having an OD, but having a beautiful woman within whisper range is

always a winner.

How old are you btw?

Let us know how it goes, most interesting indeed!

NPA is indeed the most effective

of all products although Edge is just a dilute version.

Good hit report - shows you're paying attention.

Phero Enthusiast

I've had similar experiences

with NPA and other androstenone pheromones. I've also noticed that it makes womens voices softer and higher

pitched. The blushing and flushing occurs just about every time.

i am a 40 year old white male,

about 5'7, not too tall, with reddish hair and a kinda round stomach..and i have a cherubic face that would give

richie cunningham a run for his money...and with npa on and a cover of jovan musk, i have big black guys defer to me

and treat me with respect, and wont even look me in the eye..this is prolly a borderline npa od, but its good...when

one guy who is twice my size gets brave and tries to meet my gaze, he quickly looks away if i stare at him and

challenge him..i also find that i myself act differently with npa, like it makes me high ..like i carry myself more

alpha, more masucline, more powerful, like i know i have this invisible aura of an alpha male surrounding me,. like

i see myself as an average guy, but eveyrone else sees me as the hulk...seriuosly, i kid you not..and women will

look at me nervously, check me out...of course, only had one woman today at hte post office kinda look back at me

and shake her head and kinda grin like she was telling the post office worker "wonder how he can stand to smell that

bad"..however, when i challenged them with a look, they both turned their heads quickly like afraid...men say"excuse

me" and yes sir me to death, and the women, they all seem enthralled by my prescense..i work with a tall nubian

black woman, and she and i engaged in some pretty close conversation today for about 30 min..with alot of touching,

she getting right up in my personal space, laughing and smiling and eye contact...like i could tell she wanted

me..actually, pretty much every woman that i engage, the npa makes me very confident so i make major eye contact and

feel so large, and they just respond you can tell with the dihl and are almost in awe of me...i think npa is the

closest thing we hve to a true sexual attractant that is consistent, at least for me..other mones work well at

various times, but nothign gives me the power, respect and sexual attraction all at once like npa..also, i did a few

rolls of soe on me, which i think helps alot..the soe alone gives me a firendly vibe but not the respect factor as

much...its like icing onthe cake for the npa, which i believe is the big time powerhouse here...if you could combine

the exact ingredients of npa with maybe a touch of nol, it would be a killer ass mone...

i feel literally high

from npa, like a confident cocky high that makes me prolly act more masculine also...its like it makes me energized

or somehting..i literally feel like i could just tap a girl on the shoulder and say "lets go"and she would say

"okay"....i know im prolly close to an od, but its not a bad thing, cause the power is wild..last night, wathcing a

whole row of guys look at their shoes, watch or anything other than glare back at me as i looked at them was

wild..and seeing the women keep sneaking looks at me and turning their bodies towards me and blushing..i felt like i

had died and was reincarnated as brad pitt...now, if i was just putting this stuff on and expecting to see women

drop their panties, i would conclude that mones dont work..but you have to be able to see the body langauge, eye

contact, the smiles, the dihl, in other words, the unconcous reactions of women that make you realize they are

totally attracted to you...to score would be up to me, but i feel like i am 85% of the way their just by walking

inthe room with npa on, without it, i would be prolly about 5% of the way there as the only thing i have going for

me is i dress nice and look like i might have a few bucks..i have a bradyish look from the pickup artist show on

vh1, kinda sweet look, but with npa, im king kong...go figure...i was a big fan of the edge, but it was more of a

hit or miss...npa i think works a bit better...

so, im wondering...i guess its impossible for an npa od to go

bad..anyone have any thoughts on this? i know i still have to actually pick up a chick, but just getting looked at

like im hot is at least a good thing, and to have big men defer to me makes me think that jkohl is right, mones

affect our VISUAL assessment of looks, not the looks themselves..i mean, i guess if i was a big fatass and ugly as

shit, maybe it would knock me up from being a 3 to an 7, but since im prolly a 5, people ratchet me up on teh value

scale to 9...i get more perception of being a high status male with npa than i do with a314

Arrrrrrrrrrrgggggggg, where's the

delete button??? I managed to post twice...

Great going! Did you actually

cover on top of the application points? And how do you extract the drop from the bottle?

well, im afraid that if i

touch the top of the bottle iwth my finger, my skin bacteria will affect the mones in the bottle, i may be wrong on

that, so i let a freaking drop fall out onto my finger, with my finger maybe dabbing the outside of the plastic

dropper to capture the drop, a little bit more than one drop comes out i think, so i just smear it behind both ears

and cover with jovan musk, with a refresher cover needed every few hours...i meanh, you could literally take some

dimestore cheap cologne with the scrwoff tops, and mix a few drops of npa in it and have one hell of a cologne, but

so far , the direct drops and then covered seem to work for me...i share an office with an old 56 year old woman who

is touch as nails and is very hard and masculine, although sweet at times, she has a drill seargent demenour and can

stare at you with her eyes and make you feel about 2 feet tall, she will be back to work on thursday..somedays she

rides my case about stuff and everyone is scared of her cause she is so tough..a real tennessee country girl who was

raised in the country and was wild as a bronco...now, i wonder what she will do when confronted with an npa

overdose..she may scream uncle and demur to me as the new alpha, or flee the office praying for an upstairs

office,..it remains to be seen if she will shudder in fear as do most others.

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderweb View Post
    well, im

afraid that if i touch the top of the bottle iwth my finger, my skin bacteria will affect the mones in the

bottle
    NPA has plenty of alcohol; you should be OK.

Exclamation Warning

NPA can give one a sense

of hightened self-worth. That can be helpful but remember the Biblical wisdom:

"Pride goest before

destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall."

In other words, don't let a smell go to your head and make

you do something stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitehall View Post
    NPA can

give one a sense of hightened self-worth. That can be helpful but remember the Biblical wisdom:

"Pride goest

before destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall."

In other words, don't let a smell go to your head and

make you do something stupid.
    A Biblical scholar as I live and breathe!

Related: "What thinketh a man

in his heart, so is he".

A dual edged sword can cut either way. The sharp blade tempered with humility conquers

with restraint.

Personally, I constantly OD on NPA, maybe haven't found the right mix/dose.

you are right

whitehall...thanks for a Word from the Good Book...

YOu know, something has happened that i was wondering if

anyone can shed some light on...i read on another post that the best way to get rid of an od is to use hand

sanitizer on application points..some guy even carries the bottle round with him for that purpose, so today, i was

assuming i must have really od'd today..so i applied some hand sanitizer to my application points, ( behind both

ears ) and let it dry...i didnt wash it off but reapplied more npa over those spots..and it didnt do a damn

thing..actually, something happened where i felt very nervous, diminished, and not myself, a real super downer..and

im thinking, what the f-? my cocky high that i usually get was gone with the wind and it was like the hand sanitzer

literally ate up the npa's secret ingredients and i got almost a reverse effect of an uneasy weakened tired

feeling...strange...anyone know what the hell happened...i assume once i wash those application points things will

be back to normal..so this is what i did..could this have affected my result?

applied the liquid purell hand

sanitzer over application points

let it dry....did not wash off...

about 30 min later, applied another drop

of npa over those spots...

result...i felt like my power was greatly gone or diminshed or somehting was like way

not right...felt weakened or diminished in some way..walked into a mickey dees and neither the staff nor customers

even acknowledged my prescense, and i felt very much tired....

anyone have any idea? my guess is perhaps the

residue from the sanitizer may have altered the npa in some way or even been so effective in eliminating mones that

i was completely moneless and back to my old self, or i had such a massive od that it freaked even myself out, but i

applied a large glob of hand sanitzer to both application points so maybe it was so strong that it ate up EVERYTHING

i had applied...mmmm...i need insight into this

Purel hand sanitizer is no more

than alcohol in a gel base. It does not remove mones but may spread them around more or even push them deeper into

your skin. But, unless you wash or wipe the sanitizer away with something the mones will still be there. It is

possible that the alcohol killed the bacteria on your skin that causes conversion but that's about it.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Guru

Default sounds to me

like the old lady

in your office spiked the hand soap with Kryptonite. I'd keep an eye on her.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

thanks...yeah, i guess the

hand sanitzer thing may not work unless you wash it off....i always run into this situation wiht just about every

mone i try...i thinkt his happened with the old pi..the first few days i was a movie star, then one day, nobody will

look at me...gotta be classic od...

the guy that invents the phero eraser will be a rich man indeed...

the hits are back..must have

been an OD...i washed applcation points with soap and water today, and starting getting hits immediately...dang,

those are persistent little buggers...guess one direct application of npa is good for 2 days...

ODs depend on your audience

too.

A woman during her time of the month will be very sensitive to OD. A drunk woman ovulating will be most

appreciative of a heavy whiff.

I too find that using NPA two days in a row is too much, even with showering.

Haven't tried a "sanitizer" yet but I suspect that applying that to an old application site can revoliltize the

decomposition products that stink so much.

As to "Pride goest..." I've found through hard experience that my

biggest life screwups came after a I've grown a big head.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

I went out with a 1 drop A314 under the ears and 1 between wrists and a drop NPA on the end of my

chin, later on at the supermarket i was hit on several times with some women following me and stopping beside when i

stopped, u know the usual stuff.

One woman old enough to be my

mother instigated conversation with me in the cerial isle and started to talk about a variety of grains, but she had

that look in her eye and i think she sort of suprised herself by starting the small

talk.

The young girl at the checkout greeted me about as

hostile as she probably could have under the circumstances like as if she had a big problem with me, i knew the

score so i gave her a big smile and a wink, she then turned red and said thank you sir as kurtly as she

could.

The guys i met along the way were as respectfull and

attentive to my words and whims, and as friendly as anything, its funny getting looks of admiration from boys and

young men the age of my sons ha ha, i just smile and give them the thumb up and a nod, as they always seem pleased

to be acknowledged.

I use my chin tip as a usual place to

spread a drop of NPA and i recon a lather and shave the next morning followed by a shower cleans up the old phero

site real good.
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 10-03-2007 at 05:47 PM. Reason: x spell
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Phero Enthusiast

I've definitely felt that

"cocky, masculine high/buzz" from wearing NPA.

I never tried it behind my ears...but this post makes me want to

try that...will do, tomorrow.

Anyhow, I agree it works great. How is it that you feel the buzz when it's behind

your ears though?

Stranger

Wasn't NPA supposed to be an

additive o_o?

Its alright to just use it by itself? Wouldn't it be too strong?

Quote Originally Posted by soulrift View Post
    Wasn't NPA supposed to be an additive o_o?

Its alright to just use it by itself?

Wouldn't it be too strong?
    You are right as LaCroy ( its manufacturers )

designed NPA to be added to a cologne of your choice at the ratio of of about 1 to six as their website says add 5ml

to 30ml cologne/perfume,

They also say can use 2 to 3 drops directly to shirt or clothes.

I have my doubts if they are actually in

touch with exactly how potent the stuff really is because even a few small dabs can be sufficient for some users,

and others need a drop, i can wear 2 drops and get good results.

The NPA concentrate is a world class

pheromone in every respect and once a user gets his dosage just right he will have to put the workers in the seed

factory on overtime penalty rates as his sex life can be projected into the sensual dimension big time.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderweb View Post
    the hits

are back..must have been an OD...i washed applcation points with soap and water today, and starting getting hits

immediately...dang, those are persistent little buggers...guess one direct application of npa is good for 2

days...
    Good observation, Soap and water seems to be working for too. So then, since you're able to

measure this so well maybe you could post up on your experiences on how day two goes with no added applications, and

also day three with a new dose? Then we should be able to get a good idea on how it works over time to hopefully be

able to increase the consistency of results.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitehall View Post
    A woman during her time of the

month will be very sensitive to OD. A drunk woman ovulating will be most appreciative of a heavy

whiff.
    So approaching ladies out in bars/clubs that is overly dressed up makes a lot of sense as to find

them at the best time.

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by gfunk View Post
    So

approaching ladies out in bars/clubs that is overly dressed up makes a lot of sense as to find them at the best

time.
    Fortune cookie once read, "Women that has the hunger, more than likely, are the ones

that are nicely made up (hair & make up), shows the most cleavage, legs (revealing stuff), and wears more jewelry

than normal."
    No matter where you're at.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Anyone here ever comapred NPA to

A7?

I have A7 and TE (which I read was like a weakned version of NPA) but maybe I should buy this next...

unless someone thinks the results might be the same as A7 or TE.

TE and NPA are the same thing.

The only difference is that NPA is about 5X stronger than TE and was originally intended to mix with your own

cologne.

A7 has a greater number of mones in it so you really can't compare it to TE. It is a high -none

product so be careful mixing it with TE, which is also a high -none product.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Rubio View Post
    Anyone

here ever comapred NPA to A7?

I have A7 and TE (which I read was like a weakned version of NPA) but maybe I

should buy this next... unless someone thinks the results might be the same as A7 or TE.
    TE is easy to use and is good because if yr using it as a standalone then 5 drops would give you

better coverage area than 1 drop of NPA which would give you nearly the same pheromone application

content.

NPA is good if you want to make up a pheromone /

cologne mix , Even so it is not advised to go and mix it all with cologne untill you are positive about the

concentrations that suit you, so in the initial trials with your first NPA it is advisable to make up small test mix

batches so as not to waste the entire contents if you get it wrong.

NPA can also be dabbed on the body or clothing, and with a little blast of cologne and you are

away, For some reason i get better results by applying several dabs under the ears or a drop on the tip of my chin

gives amazing results, or a drop between my wrists and another on the chin or couple dabs below the ears, it all

depends on what my main agenda is at the time as to how much and to where i will

apply.

The reason that my dabbing preference may be more

effective is because i may not be skillfull enough in my mixes with NPA, Even so i have good success when mixing

Alpha 7, or A314, sometimes i mix these two together at 1 x A 7 + 2 x A314 which i consider a very magnetic mix once

the ice has been broken with the chick.

In answer to your

question re comparing A7 with NPA. It is understandable that A7 is a more approachable formula and less blatantly

sexual as NPA because the Androsterone in the A7 softens it and adds a somewhat smooth gentleman effect,It's real

enticing stuff, and with a little game sweet talk the girl will be yours.

But if the girl is bang material then NPA will get her over the line into the moisture zone most

effectivelly.
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 10-04-2007 at 04:19 PM. Reason: add word

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    For some reason i get better results by applying

several dabs under the ears or a drop on the tip of my chin gives amazing results, or a drop between my wrists and

another on the chin or couple dabs below the ears, it all depends on what my main agenda is at the time as to how

much and to where i will apply.
    This is very interesting T, would you please tell us the

different reactions on the different application points? Also when you say tip of your chin, you mean where you have

sideburns? Also do you cover it up these places?

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information