Close

Stranger

Question Applying mones to piece of cleaning cloth

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi,

I was thinking about a new way to apply mones. Don't think that this has been mentioned on the board yet.

You all know the problem that it can be quite hard to get rid off the mones after the weekend. Even after multiple

showers the none-scent can still be noticed by some people. Unfortunately, I am one of the guys who is unable of

smelling -none, but the negative reactions at my office proved that I didn't manage to wash them off

completely.

Therefore I tried out something new: I cut an unused cleaning cloth (the kind you use to wash your

dishes) into pieces sized about 2x2 inches. Then I would apply the mones not to my skin but directly to the piece of

cleaning cloth. After that I wrap it with 2 hankies and wear it in a pocket of my jeans. Finally I spray some

cologne as a cover scent on my chest. The biggest advantage is that I can just dispose of the mone carrier and I

don't have to worry about any mone remnants anymore.

Yesterday was my first try. I applied about 7 inches of

unscented SOE oil to the cleaning cloth, wrapped it, and wore it as described above. Evidence suggests that it seems

to work. Although I just did a quick test-run when doing my errands, I got a clear hit from a woman standing in the

check-out line in front of me (made a 180, hair twirling, stares).

So I was wondering whether anyone of you has

tried something similiar and what your results were. I would also be interested in finding out if it is necessary to

apply mones to the skin in general or the pulse points in particular, to fully unleash their power. On the downside

it has to noted, of course, that with this method the mones are not exposed to body temperature. But do you think it

makes a big difference? Generally speaking, is the presence of the mones enough to get some results or is it

necessary that they blend with your own natural mone signature? Maybe some of the "chemists" could provide some

input in this regard.

I just spray/roll on and

go but hey to each his own.
    Last edited by Iaskalotof?'s; 10-29-2007 at 03:52 PM.

Thread Information