Saturday night I

was putting on the Ritz, all suited up in my black tux and ready to have a little fun. The evening began at 6 pm

with cocktails so I started out with 1/2 gel pack of SOE on wrists and neck. I wanted to project a little manliness

as well so I added a drop of unscented TE to the back of each hand, covered with my new bottle of Pheros. I was on

the move most of the night circulating through the crowd and keeping the bartender supplied with whatever he

needed.

I received my fair share of drive-by hugs and shoulder pats. I was surprised to get a hug from "Mrs.A",

first ever hug from this lady. I kept the SOE freshed up with the remains of the gel pack from time to time as well

as touching up the Pheros. I didn't add any more TE that night, just the two drops from earlier.

As it was an

open bar the booze was flowing freely but I didin't really get a good buzz going until around midnight. I

eventually depleted my SOE packet and switched to a Chikara gel pack. I applied 1/2 pack over the remains of the SOE

I was wearing. Thats when I got my biggest hit of the night and I didn't even notice it was happening. I was

talking with "Mrs B" and it was a nice friendly chat as far as I was concerned. After a while "Mrs C" pulled me

aside and warned me to be careful of "Mrs B". I asked why and was told that she and a bunch of the other ladies were

concerned that "Mrs B" was apparently "hanging all over me", her words exactly. "Mrs B" has a husband who is the

jealous type, she is also the same lady that zoned out from the TE my forearms last week by the way. I took this as

an opportunity to gather up a bucket of ice for the bartender.

I was oblivious to the signs. I was

drinking rum all night however, and had a good buzz going by then. "Mrs C" seemed amused by my cluelessness. My wife

was not amused though, that much is certain. I patched things up with my Mrs without much trouble. I think

the 'mones were a big help with that.

I'm sure alcohol played a big role in the general friendliness of the

folks that night. I'm convinced that the 'mones helped me out, if only for a general confidence boost. I think it

was more than just added confidence however. All in all it was a successful evening and it's a lot of fun exploring

the social aspect of these fine and interesting products.