Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Default Re: External Variables

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Since we’re talking regrets...
    At 43, I regret not having a soul mate or a sexual bond or some kind of relationship with a future. I don’t want to trivialize the problem of trying to get laid. I can remember what it was like to be 23 and horny (some days I thought I was going to spontaneously combust). But I seriously think that in the bigger scheme of life, getting laid is a minor problem.

If I was 23 I’d spend my time trying to meet as many people as possible, get a first hand knowledge of human nature, learn how to communicate your needs and desires, make friends with anybody that’s decent, and bond with some girl that’s got true character.

**DONOTDELETE**

I have no more to add to this; What this is getting to, is a fair bit off-topic.

Whatever I do this upcoming weekend, it will involve some NONE experimenting. Hell, while I briefly stop by Pittsburgh I can look around for that book. Thanks wingrider, I didn\'t even factor schooling! We definitely see eye-to-eye.

\"Hear, Hear,\" redcapp; I paid dearly for my naivete in highschool.

Interesting tale, bad_grass. Oh, and to answer your question, I\'m the on-site PC guru for my branch at NASA.

**DONOTDELETE**

Well im going to move away from none and more toward the SOE type of nol/rone i wonder if androstedininone i think thta is the forth one actually i thought someone was organising it so we could buy this phero like the chem kit so we could finally put to rest if it worked or not. Well keep telling us youre ideas folks its interesting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information