Close

Smile Success with SOE

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello ALL . Hope my email finds everyone in good health and

spirits . I finally recieved my bottle of SOE/w along with sample packs of SOE/w, Perception, AE/w & TE/w. I

decided to try the sample packet of SOE/w first. My target was a gentlemen I became aquianted with over the past few

weeks. We work in the same office just on opposite sides of the bldg. We have chatted over email exclusively then we

finally set up a real date 2 days ago. Just a little background our emails were mainly chit chat and tiny bit of

flirting. I held back because I was following his lead and that's pretty much what he was doing. He told me things

but it was sporadic but I can tell he was holding back a lot as well. Anyway, from the moment we met up at the

restuarant and we hugged he kept telling me how good I smelled. I wore SOE/w with JaDore by Christian Dior as a

cover scent. We sat down at our table order our drinks and before you know he was pouring out all his

"personal business." Things he should tell me eventually but not right away. Glad he was honest but I was like WoW!

The night was great he didn't really want the night to end. Gave me 3 hugs at the end of the night and a gift! He

called me while driving home as well. He had to go away for a few days on business the next day. He text me last

night to say hi and to tell me I smell "delicious" . Then while we were texting each other back and forth today

he said "you smell so gooood!" Mind you he is in another state 4 hr plane ride away!

In addittion, I went out with my ex boyfriend last night. We are

platonic friends. Figure I wouldn't waste my night because my "crush " is away on business. I wore SOE/w

and a little JaDore again. At first I couldn't tell because his car smelled like spray paint as he just got

something done to it and the movie theatre smelled like musk . So I think this played a factor i the mones not

working as good as they would have with all the iicky smells. I was up close and personal as its always cold

in the theatres! I asked him to smell my wrist where I put the SOE and he said it smelled good. He was touchy feely

but not sure if its anything out the norm. When we got back to my house he hugged and rubbed me and asked me what I

was wearing. I told him I wasn't telling just in case he tried to get it for someone else! Overall thusfar I have a

good success and I've only used half a pack .

I do want to try the AE/w, perception and TE/w but not sure f I should use them by themselves like

I did with SOE/w or sould I mix?

LOL,

sorry for the rambling

It looks like SoE was the right

direction. Glad to hear you are getting results with it and will be interested to see what else works for you.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Smile RE: Belgareth

Thx Belgareth! Hope I continue to have success as well. Going out with the

girls later think I'm going to take Perception for a spin. Will keep you guys posted.
    "Whether you think you CAN or think you CAN'T your are correct"

Quote Originally Posted by justfabulous View Post
    Going

out with the girls later think I'm going to take Perception for a spin. Will keep you guys

posted.
    I'd like to hear what happens if you ever decide to try SoE/w when you're out with the

other girls. All things being somewhat equal, you should get more attention than your friends, since you will be the

one smelling youngest and most fertile (which translates visually to the best looking in the group.)

A TV

show that featured SoE/w that aired in the UK and New Zealand (perhaps other places) attracted a lot of attention

for the product. I thought Bruce was going to post the segment, which is linked from two of my domains. I didn't

like them referring to my products as aphrodisiacs, but the effects were better than the other types of aphrodisiacs

they tried--and I had nothing to do with their featuring my products. Didn't know anything about the show till it

had aired and increased hits to my site with transfers to Love-Scent increasing from ave 75 per day to about

James Vaughn Kohl
    The Scent of Eros

Thread Information