Close

Red face Scottish Newbie,just ordered some C7 and SOE :D

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey everyone Im Alan from Scotland, this is my first post here on love scent although ive been

lingering for a few weeks and researching alot alot, this sight is an absolute gold mine of information on mones

nehoo long story short, Im just a normal guy trying out some mones to see if I can get that extra spark with

certain women :P

Ive already tried Pherlure, with absolutely no effect and im pretty sure from reading about it

on this site that it does nothing anyway

I also bought this other stuff called Pheroline, which

supposedle has Androsterone, Androtenol and Androstadienone im not sure of what concentrations though. tbh ive only

used it about 3 times, with 2 sprays each time, I think 2 spays for me is OD maybe because a few minutes after

spraying it I was driving in my car and the smell was overpowering, gave me a headache and made me a fee a bit

dizzy, aslo I went round a corner ive been round a hundred times before and almost mounted the cirb, although I did

notice feeling a bit happy and content after spraying it. Long story short whenever ive wore it women seem to be a

bit withdrawn and not talk to me which is kindof unusual because im usualy though of as a gd listener

Nehoo Ive ordered some C7 scented and SOE unscented, just got shipped yesterday so hopefully it will arrive

before the weekend so I can give it a gd test. Im just gona start with SOE alone though to see if that has any

effect them maybe add a spray of C7, until they arrive though I might just try using one spray of Pheroline and see

how that pans out, I'll keep u all updated though when my SOE arrives :P

also has anyone else ever used

Pheroline??
    Last edited by Neverwinter; 07-10-2007 at 02:47 PM.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Neverwinter View Post
    Hey everyone Im Alan from Scotland, this is my first post here on love scent although ive

been lingering for a few weeks and researching alot alot, this sight is an absolute gold mine of information on

mones

nehoo long story short, Im just a normal guy trying out some mones to see if I can get that extra spark

with certain women :P

Ive already tried Pherlure, with absolutely no effect and im pretty sure from reading

about it on this site that it does nothing anyway

I also bought this other stuff called Pheroline, which

supposedle has Androsterone, Androtenol and Androstadienone im not sure of what concentrations though. tbh ive only

used it about 3 times, with 2 sprays each time, I think 2 spays for me is OD maybe because a few minutes after

spraying it I was driving in my car and the smell was overpowering, gave me a headache and made me a fee a bit

dizzy, aslo I went round a corner ive been round a hundred times before and almost mounted the cirb, although I did

notice feeling a bit happy and content after spraying it. Long story short whenever ive wore it women seem to be a

bit withdrawn and not talk to me which is kindof unusual because im usualy though of as a gd listener

Nehoo Ive ordered some C7 scented and SOE unscented, just got shipped yesterday so hopefully it will arrive

before the weekend so I can give it a gd test. Im just gona start with SOE alone though to see if that has any

effect them maybe add a spray of C7, until they arrive though I might just try using one spray of Pheroline and see

how that pans out, I'll keep u all updated though when my SOE arrives :P

also has anyone else ever used

Pheroline??
    Looking at the Pheroline it seems like it has about 6mg/30 ml

Pheromones, so it may better to just use one spray, but spray away from your own nose otherwise the Androstadienone

may have adverse effect upon you in high concentration.

The SOE and C7 should be effective 4 you.

Enjoy
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

thanks for the advice I

spayed it twice on my neck before , I definetely wont do that again

Im gona test it again tonight with

just one spray on my chest

I got my SOE and C7 about a

week ago delivery was pretty fast considering our postal workers went on strike for 2 days O_o

I think I got

my first hit on SOE too, ive only worn it about 3 times though, I work as an alarm engineer and I was doing some

cctv in a restuarant, and there was a few hot waitresses, nehoo the place wasnt that big so I was pretty much in

close proximaty to all of the staff while I was working. The few things that I noticed were alot more eye contact

from women, more than usual tbh. There was also this really hot italian girl, and when I was below the till

searching through my tool bag she came over bent over to access the till, and caressed my shoulder with her hand,

she definetely got a good feel, so I think that was my first definite hit...I hope

Also something else I

was wondering was does SOE effect men, because there was this asian waiter who kept being overly nice and chatty to

me and always asking if I needed any help

Im a little confused about how to apply it aswell, when people

talk about say putting six inches on each arm, does that mean a six inch long strip with the roller, or an area

covereing six inches sqaured.

long strip.
    And SOE is a

general nice man mix but also a little sexual if used right.. But you can expect people from both genders to be nice

to you
    WorkingMann - you've been there, done that!

Stranger

Hi Terry,

Looking at the Pheroline it seems like

it has about 6mg/30 ml Pheromones, so it may better to just use one spray, but spray away from your own nose

otherwise the Androstadienone may have adverse effect upon you in high

concentration.

Where did you find the 6mg/30ml figure? I

can't find any information about the concentration anywhere on the internet.

The only thing I've noticed with

it is that some women avoid eye contact with me when I wear too much. I'm still new to this, though.

-

E

Quote Originally Posted by egbert View Post
    Hi Terry,

Looking at the Pheroline it seems like it has about 6mg/30 ml Pheromones, so it may better to just

use one spray, but spray away from your own nose otherwise the Androstadienone may have adverse effect upon you in

high concentration.

Where did you find the 6mg/30ml figure? I

can't find any information about the concentration anywhere on the internet.

The only thing I've noticed with it is that some women avoid eye contact with me when I wear too

much. I'm still new to this, though.

-

E
    Hi Egbert, Weell i er um sort of worked it out

re the Pheroline Pheromone contents at 6mg/30ml

As it says on the

sales page as i recall that it contained 80% alcohol and Fragrance and so leaves 20% in 30ml size so i took a stab

anyway and having seen the results it seems sorta decent strength.

Even so at my age i do well with high

concentration Androstenone products with Alpha 7 and NPA being favourites of mine.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Stranger

Thanks for the welcome and the

information. I hadn't even noticed the 80% indication before. Bruce said in another posting that 1mg fits into 1ml

so that sounds about right.

I just started experimenting with 'mones and ordered pheroline and pheromore-M

before I found this website. I'm not sure the pheromore-M contains what it claims to (30mg in 20 mL) after reading

everything on the web and that made me doubt pheroline as well.

I've put a little bit of pheromore-M into a

crystallizing dish to see if there's anything left over after it evaporates. It claims to have a really high

concentration of pheromones, but on the bottle it says "4-5 sprays are sufficient for 5-6 hours", while pheroline,

which allegedly has a much lower concentration, says don't use more than 3 sprays in 24 hours.

I did have some

other success with SoE and pheromax - a (married) woman at the office who I had never talked to outside of work

before suggested continuing a conversation over drinks (which we did) while I was wearing pheromax and a hot dental

assistant joked about doing mouth-to-mouth on me while I was wearing SoE. That kind of thing doesn't happen to me

too often, so I presume the pheromones were having an effect.

Unfortunately, the day before I first tried

wearing any 'mones I experienced the most severe flirting from a woman that I had in years, which has messed up my

estimate of my baseline. Maybe it's been happening all the time and I just never paid attention until I started

thinking about pheromones and paying attention to women's signals.

The research continues.

- E

Stranger

The pheromore-M left a white

powder behind after it was left to crystallize overnight. If anyone has any ideas about cheap homemade ways to test

the powder and see what's in it I'll give it a go.

- E

Quote Originally Posted by egbert View Post
    Thanks

for the welcome and the information. I hadn't even noticed the 80% indication before. Bruce said in another posting

that 1mg fits into 1ml so that sounds about right.

I just started experimenting with 'mones and ordered

pheroline and pheromore-M before I found this website. I'm not sure the pheromore-M contains what it claims to

(30mg in 20 mL) after reading everything on the web and that made me doubt pheroline as well.

I've put a

little bit of pheromore-M into a crystallizing dish to see if there's anything left over after it evaporates. It

claims to have a really high concentration of pheromones, but on the bottle it says "4-5 sprays are sufficient for

5-6 hours", while pheroline, which allegedly has a much lower concentration, says don't use more than 3 sprays in

24 hours.

I did have some other success with SoE and pheromax - a (married) woman at the office who I had never

talked to outside of work before suggested continuing a conversation over drinks (which we did) while I was wearing

pheromax and a hot dental assistant joked about doing mouth-to-mouth on me while I was wearing SoE. That kind of

thing doesn't happen to me too often, so I presume the pheromones were having an effect.

Unfortunately, the

day before I first tried wearing any 'mones I experienced the most severe flirting from a woman that I had in

years, which has messed up my estimate of my baseline. Maybe it's been happening all the time and I just never paid

attention until I started thinking about pheromones and paying attention to women's signals.

The research

continues.

- E
    RE Concentrations I think regarding the Pheromore-M @

30mG/20mL concentration, then this seems resonable because which contains about 23mG/14nL is featured on

this site and it has the respect of several forum members and at least one moderator.

BUT where i have read some favourable

reports by Pheroline users, I have not ever once read a positive statement by those that have used

Pheromore-M.

Like anything that would have 30mg/20mL You could hardly expect to have to use 4 to 5 sprays

unless the spray volume size is very small.

It is hard to

compare dosages when the spray volumes of products can display huge variations in individual

capacitys.

I

think any information you may discover from the use of PM/m would be of benefit to us all considering the small

amount of information from users that has filtered back so plz keep us posted on this

score.

And

it would be hard to speculate on just what the white residue you have collected could consist of with out the means

of an analysis.

Maby the expectation and excitement of wearing the pheromones had caused a raised leveal of your

natural Pheromones, or it was a one off occurance that had caused the severe flirting from the woman the day before

your first use ?

Whatever i really appreciate your feedback and really look forward to your reports Egbert, Thank

you.

Stranger

I tried using some "Ketostix"

which are designed to detect ketone concentrations in urine on a few of the pheromone sprays that I have and a

solution of the white powder. Androstenone and androstadienone are ketones so, I reasoned, this might give an

indication of relative concentrations of pheromones in the various sprays.

The strips are supposed to turn darker

when the ketone concentration is higher, going from beige meaning no ketones at all to black meaning an unhealthy

amount of ketones. Unfortunately, nothing really got darker than a sort of peach color that the color chart that

comes with the strips says corresponds to "trace". The results were:

Pheroline >> pheromax > pheromore-M >

pheromore-M which had been crystallized and redissolved >> water

where >> means "noticeably darker than" and >

means "so slightly darker that it could be my imagination".

The size of the sprays that come from the ph-M bottle

is hard to measure. The little rubber tube that is supposed to extend from the spray apparatus into the liquid is

missing, so I have to hold it upside down to spray it, and if I press lightly a single short sprray comes out

(significantly shorter than a pheroline spray) and if I press slightly harder then two consecutive sprays of about

the same size come out.

Oh, and I believe I know why that woman was flirting with me so much. I do research in an

area similar to the area she researches, and I was able to tell her some things which she had never heard of and

which are very profound and exciting. It's also likely that I was paying more attention and maybe responding to

flirty behavior more than I usually would because I'm usually not looking for it.

Anyway, thanks again. I'll

try wearing ph-M every now and then and post reports of anything effect I think it's having. I'll try to get used

to some of the other ones first so I know what to look for.

Thread Information