Close

Stranger

Default Help with SOE inches and mg/ml

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok

need confirmation if this is possible. According to the Phero Spreadsheet, 1 inch of SOE is equal to

0.0143mg/ml -nol and 0.0036mg/ml -rone. If this is correct, using 12 inches like most people here use,

from my research on the forum, they are walking around with 0.1714mg/ml -nol and 0.0429mg/ml -rone.

Isn't that like too much? I have even seen some go as high as 40 inches with SOE! I thought normal amounts

of SOE are around 0.04mg -nol.

Quote Originally Posted by zatoichi View Post
    Ok

need confirmation if this is possible. According to the Phero Spreadsheet, 1 inch of SOE is equal to

0.0143mg/ml -nol and 0.0036mg/ml -rone. If this is correct, using 12 inches like most people here use,

from my research on the forum, they are walking around with 0.1714mg/ml -nol and 0.0429mg/ml -rone.

Isn't that like too much? I have even seen some go as high as 40 inches with SOE! I thought normal amounts

of SOE are around 0.04mg -nol.
    A good question! I think this must be a mistake in

decimal place! Otherwise already 10 inches would be contain 0.143 mg nol and this would be equal to about 2

gel-packs SOE (new version)!

I have searched about the spreadsheed but I could not find it! Can you give me a

link please?

Stranger

Yeah I gave up trying to figure

a definate answer for conversion of inches to mg for SOE. In another post

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=18129, I spoke with someone that had a method to figure

this out. When I attempted it I got different results. Its all about the roller applicator really. It's never exact

and for some, it wil flow more and others less. So their "inches" will not be same if someone else tried it. I will

just use my drops method since I get consistant, with a margin of error of more or less, results everytime.

For

the spreadsheet, you mean to download? here is the link from the phero library:

http://pherolibrary.com/pheromone-ca...preadsheet.xls

Thread Information