Close

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default EDGE WIPE High status !!!!!!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I

received a call from slumber so i had a quick shower and then drained a full Edge Wipe onto the recomended areas.

After an hour i was waiting my turn to be scrutenised by a security team of 3 male officers, After several minutes

the other visitors received their clearence to enter the secure instalation, then one officer said in a very deep

voice how can i help you,

So i pointed to the instalation and said in a deep voice im goin in there, and the

officer said ok go in and he opened the enterence to the security tunnel and i walked over without even mentioning

my name.

Upon arriving over at the main desk HQ the officer asked me first up "How did you get in here?" When i

said security let me pass over he said " thats highly unusual "

Nevertheless i did receive my assignment

envelope and was away with no trouble.

The first woman i spoke to on the way home i stopped in at mall, after

talking to me for 2 minutes she started telling me all the intimate details of her life and problems, i managed to

cut loose and the check out girl then proceeded to go into DIHL and also dropped the contents of one of my bags as

she tried to stutter an apology she looked so out of it, usually she is very contained and has it together.

I

approached several women and each time i noticed the Edge doing its thing and working in a manner one would expect a

good pheromone product to.

In conclusion i would say that if i was dressed up a little and had an Edge wipe

applied i would have no diffuculties in gettin in with a hottie as this is the real Edge in action this stuff. OH

and i wont be messing around with dabbing and repacking, no not this boy its the whole wipe 4 me or nuthin.

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Yep, sounds like Edge.

I

had similar experiences the first time at a club. People were coming up to me asking me to have furniture moved and

the HVAC changed, like I owned the place.

Not to mention the sexual boobing and butt presentations!

Thread Information