Close

Default Travel and Mix Questions

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Couple of

questions that I think someone might be able to answer. I did try search but feel free to point me in the right

direction if I missed something.

So my question travel question:

1. I am going on to euroupe (England,

France and Ireland). Are there any restrictions about phermone use in other countries?

Now my Mix

Questions.

1. I have the 10ml atomizer from the site. I need to make a mix to bring with me (assuming no

restrictions) because carying around several bottles is not going to work while away from home.

For this trip

I am going to be doing either a: SOE, RM, A1 mix (using the RM as also the cover scent and I could also add A7 if

someone thought to add would be good). Or an SOE A1 and A7 with cologne.

Only person I car about atracting is

my wife (feel free to read about this in another thread...)

So knowing the above, and knowing that I have a

10ml atomizer to work with. Can someone help me with the math to figure out how to mix

My normal dossage

of SOE is about 30inches. A1 gets one small dab. A7 gets 3 daps. (if I am going to use RM I would do 1 dabs over

each area of application instead of A7). If I use cologne instead of RM for the cover scent I add enough so that it

can be smelled but I usualy go cologne lite.

So converting that to an actual travel mix is beyong my ability

without help. And since I can't cary the bottles around I have no choice but to try

Any help would/advice

or even a friendly reminder of a thread I did not find would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks everyone in

advance.

Phero Dude

Rubio,
    Use the pheromone

spreadsheet in the pherolibrary to work out your dosage. Once you suss out how to use it , It's a great tool! I'm

not sure how many drops to an inch of SOE but someone here will be able to help you. (I don't know how to do links

here sorry)
    early 40's white male or or

Thanks will try thr spreadsheat.

I had tried the online calc but the link did not work.

Since I have a 14+ hour flight from LA with no chance

to change or reapply should I just not wear any product or is it safe to wear something like A1 and SOE for that

long?

Have you ever tried to mix

A1 with either A7 or SOE before? A1 is alcohol based, while the other two are oil based. I don't think they will

mix well.

-CAt

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Rubio View Post
    Couple

of questions that I think someone might be able to answer. I did try search but feel free to point me in the right

direction if I missed something.

So my question travel question:

1. I am going on to euroupe (England,

France and Ireland). Are there any restrictions about phermone use in other countries?

Now my Mix

Questions.

1. I have the 10ml atomizer from the site. I need to make a mix to bring with me (assuming no

restrictions) because carying around several bottles is not going to work while away from home.

For this trip I

am going to be doing either a: SOE, RM, A1 mix (using the RM as also the cover scent and I could also add A7 if

someone thought to add would be good). Or an SOE A1 and A7 with cologne.

Only person I car about atracting is my

wife (feel free to read about this in another thread...)

So knowing the above, and knowing that I have a 10ml

atomizer to work with. Can someone help me with the math to figure out how to mix

My normal dossage of SOE

is about 30inches. A1 gets one small dab. A7 gets 3 daps. (if I am going to use RM I would do 1 dabs over each area

of application instead of A7). If I use cologne instead of RM for the cover scent I add enough so that it can be

smelled but I usualy go cologne lite.

So converting that to an actual travel mix is beyong my ability without

help. And since I can't cary the bottles around I have no choice but to try

Any help would/advice or even a

friendly reminder of a thread I did not find would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks everyone in

advance.
    One drop of SOE will give you around about 5" at normal room

temperature.

For a normal dose if you are wearing 30" SOE then i would make it up like

• SOE .......... x 6

drops
    • A1...............x 3

drops
    • Alpha 7 ....x 1 drop
    • Cologne ....x 10 drops
    Just multiply

everything by ten and put in the sprayer and dispense 20 drops of product per dose.

You will have to work out how many drops

your sprayer dispences per spray to see how many sprays you will need to use up close to your target of 20 drops

ect.

Ok this

is just an example, and it is a mix that i would use myself, because once the A7 settles down and dissapates a

little you will be left with a good phero signature for a good 7 hours of top action at least. Ps place

your pheromones in your main luggage and dont carry them on you, apart from one or two gels in your wallet will be

ok. and you can use your Pheromones in UK and Europe with out any bother except from hot girls.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by CAtriathlete View Post
    Have you

ever tried to mix A1 with either A7 or SOE before? A1 is alcohol based, while the other two are oil based. I don't

think they will mix well. -CAt
    I find if using a sprayer or dropper bottle, just give it a damn good

shake before and after application to mix the products up. Works for me!

Stranger

Hey terry0400-40, how did you

come up with that formula for SOE inch/drops? I ask for reason I believe that the spreadsheet has the amounts listed

wrong. I think 6 drops will not equal 30" and in fact may be too much -nol.

I found this post

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/sh...oe+spreadsheet that someone tested a

roll-on bottle with 1 ml and got like 180" not 28" like the spreadsheet says. Not too mention that all roll-ons may

give more or less spread depending on the flow from the applicator.

Thanks for the help.

Now all I

need to figure out is how many sprays = a 30inch application.

That way if I did all my other things corectly it

should be the right dose!

EDIT:

It looks like 10 sprays = my normal dosage. I put in 20 drops of water

and was close to being able to empty it at 10 sprays (10-15 sometimes... tried several times but I will error on

less). This means using the atomizer I bought I can last about 14 days. So I might have to pack 2 :P

If I make

a second one up I am going to use RM in place of A7. Any sugestions on drops to add with SOE and A1. I was

thinking maybe 11 drops per 6 SOE and 3A1. Just my thinking but wanted to get some suggestions before I wate

product.
    Last edited by Rubio; 09-29-2007 at 05:15 PM.

Just thought of something.

Since I am not normaly around my wife all day I have only been applying mones at night.

Given that we are

going to be 24/7 for an entire trip and I am going to be bathing before dinner... Maybe I should try something like

this.

SOE + A1 at day.

SOE+A1+A7 at night.

doing a good scrub down before applying night dossage.

Thanks to Terry I have my night dosage. But for my day dosage I just want to double check... looks like this

would work as well.

SOE X 6 Drops
    A1 X 3 Drops
    Cologne (using Truth by CK) X 10

Anyone see any problems

this might cause? Never tried day/night mones. Or think I should just stick with the Night combo and reapply after

shower?

Thanks everyone Only have limited time to test before leaving!

Quote Originally Posted by zatoichi View Post
    Hey

terry0400-40, how did you come up with that formula for SOE inch/drops? I ask for reason I believe that the

spreadsheet has the amounts listed wrong. I think 6 drops will not equal 30" and in fact may be too much

-nol.

I found this post

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/sh...oe+spreadsheet that someone tested a

roll-on bottle with 1 ml and got like 180" not 28" like the spreadsheet says. Not too mention that all roll-ons may

give more or less spread depending on the flow from the applicator.
    Hmmmm I just took the roller ball top out and dried it and then dropped 5 drops of SOE inside the

roller head and gave it a roll test several times and came up with an average of 5" to a drop, this could vary a

little according to the size of the dropper and also the temperature of the test product, but i did make the test

with the rollers from 2 individual bottles of SOE.

I have never

seen the spreadsheet as i have a pheromone dropper with a rubber bulb at one end that sucks up the drops, the

dropper i have forms a drop at about the same volume as that of a drop from the Alpha 7 tilt dropper bottle when

inverted.

Well i get about 38.5 drops / mL from my dropper. X

10 = 385 drops per bottle

Giving me a total of 1925" per

bottle.

With each drop giving me 10.384 mcg Nol + 2.596 mcg rone

= total of 12.98mcg per drop X by 385 total drops in the bottle =4997.3 total mcg which is close enough to 5mg.

Seeing as i average 5" per drop i am happy with that and can

work out my requirements close enough to the mark.

But i can

well understand that others may get a different amount of inches per drop depending upon their dropper size and also

the flow rate of the individual roller applicator, and also the temperature on the test day and any other variable

that may enter into the equation.

IM no expert, ha what is an

expert ? ( x is an unknown quantity and a spurt is a fast drip. ) DUHA ha lol..

Whatever gives results with each individual roller is up to each of us to work out our own best

needs regarding inches and when we get a workable amount work with it, that is why i usually like to measure my

applications in drops it gives me a close idea of the amounts of pheromone i am applying. PS according to

my calculations 1ml gives me about 193" but thats my deal .
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 10-01-2007 at 04:17 AM. Reason: add word

Stranger

Hey terry, thanks for the

answer. glad there was a method and not just a half-assed answer. I give ya that with the drops you are correct.

With my dropper I average around 25 drops/ml so my numbers will look for one drop 0.016mg/ml -nol and 0.004

mg/ml -rone. And I did like you tested which is a great way. I put one drop on the roller but I got like 14"!

I notice at first I would get 5"-6" but found there was still some left on the roller when I went to dry it. I

figure that if you do a roll straight, then the sides of the sphere are not being distributed. So my other attempts

I kept rotating the roller applicator and I got more flow for my money. I guess really that the conversion of inches

to mg will be case by case study for everyone.

I, just like you, will continue using drops instead. I

won't use the roller since I will not be able to guage the amounts of -nol and -rone I am applying

correctly. Not to mention the fact that I would not be able to put it on after work since I would get the roller all

clogged and dirty with grease

Quote Originally Posted by zatoichi View Post
    Hey

terry, thanks for the answer. glad there was a method and not just a half-assed answer. I give ya that with the

drops you are correct. With my dropper I average around 25 drops/ml so my numbers will look for one drop 0.016mg/ml

-nol and 0.004 mg/ml -rone. And I did like you tested which is a great way. I put one drop on the

roller but I got like 14"! I notice at first I would get 5"-6" but found there was still some left on the roller

when I went to dry it. I figure that if you do a roll straight, then the sides of the sphere are not being

distributed. So my other attempts I kept rotating the roller applicator and I got more flow for my money. I guess

really that the conversion of inches to mg will be case by case study for everyone.

I, just like you,

will continue using drops instead. I won't use the roller since I will not be able to guage the amounts of

-nol and -rone I am applying correctly. Not to mention the fact that I would not be able to put it on

after work since I would get the roller all clogged and dirty with grease
    Yes Z, i also have a medical dropper and it dispenses at about the same rate as yours seems to, if

i was to have used this one in my tests i would have got far more SOE to the inch than i do with my phero type

dropper. At least we wont be ODing if we are several inches over with the Nol and Rone, Good thing Androstenone

doesant come in a rollertop ha ha we would have all thrown our rollers to the shizen housen and taken our droppers

out ha ha.

I am thinking that since I am

going to have to be reapplying and possible putting on clothes that I should stick with an SOE A1 mix.

My theory

being that since dirsty clothes are going to have to be repacked near clean clothes this will lessen my chance of an

OD.

Any thoughts on this?

And last (for now...)

How does dry cleaning do for removing mones from

clothes? I might have to use hotel dry cleaning half way through trip and want to make sure it is good enough for

reapplication (assuming I have to apply to my clothes, which I am starting to think I might...)

Stranger

Default Important presentation

Hi some of u

already know about my situation. Without going into details I have a very important accademic project presentation

on Friday. Flowing some suggestion from members here I purchased a bottle of unscented SOE, A314 and Liquid Trust.

I remember being advised because due the short lived effects of LT I should only spray it on half hour

before the meeting.

It would take an hour to get to the venue. So do u suggest get there then put the stuff

on in the rest room. Or am I safe enough putting on the SOE and A314 then add LT at the venue.

The examiners

are two males and a female. Watching the proceeding is the regisrar of the institution who is a female. It would my

first time meeting the latter.

This project presentation is a repeat. It was thrown out by the examiners

colleagues first time round but I disputed results and now offered another hearing.

I am told this is a face

saving process but non the less contentious.

Hoping the mones can give me the edge on the big day.

How

many drops of each and where. Would I be able to place drops on the same spot. How much does the danger of overdose

make.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    Hi

some of u already know about my situation. Without going into details I have a very important accademic project

presentation on Friday. Flowing some suggestion from members here I purchased a bottle of unscented SOE, A314 and

Liquid Trust.

I remember being advised because due the short lived effects of LT I should only spray it on half

hour before the meeting.

It would take an hour to get to the venue. So do u suggest get there then put the stuff

on in the rest room. Or am I safe enough putting on the SOE and A314 then add LT at the venue.

The examiners are

two males and a female. Watching the proceeding is the regisrar of the institution who is a female. It would my

first time meeting the latter.

This project presentation is a repeat. It was thrown out by the examiners

colleagues first time round but I disputed results and now offered another hearing.

I am told this is a face

saving process but non the less contentious.

Hoping the mones can give me the edge on the big day.

How many

drops of each and where. Would I be able to place drops on the same spot. How much does the danger of overdose

make.
    I usually apply my interveiw mixes about 10 or 15 mins out from the

interveiw with my 4 sprays of LT to the shirt front at pec level as close as possable to the kick off

time.

Try

and spread the pheromone application out to cover a larger area so that you get good diffusion going in the short

space of time that you may have to make an impression.

all the best with it all

I am

thinking that since I am going to have to be reapplying and possible putting on clothes that I should stick with an

SOE A1 mix.

My theory being that since dirsty clothes are going to have to be repacked near clean clothes this

will lessen my chance of an OD.

Any thoughts on this?

And last (for now...)

How does dry cleaning

do for removing mones from clothes? I might have to use hotel dry cleaning half way through trip and want to make

sure it is good enough for reapplication (assuming I have to apply to my clothes, which I am starting to think I

might...)
    Just watch it to see if the SOE leaves a residue on your clothes,

it doesent leave a visable residue on mine because i premix my applications of SOE + A7 + cologne and spray if from

a distance and therefore i get a larger coverage area, once my clothes have been through the wash i reapply again

and dont have any problems.

Lucky for me no stains yet using

an atomizer (I think it has to do with the large coverage area).

Only thing I have notticed is my sprays don't

match my math.

I made enough for 5 days at 10 sprays each.

Math worked out fine with just water (same drops)

but when I went to my mix it is only day 2 and I have just enough for 1 more day...

Which means I have putting

on way more than I thought I would (luckily no OD). But this also means something is messed up. I would think the

mix would have been the same if not lasted longer than the water test I did.

I guess figuring this part out is

going to take some time.

Lucky

for me no stains yet using an atomizer (I think it has to do with the large coverage area).

Only thing I have

notticed is my sprays don't match my math.

I made enough for 5 days at 10 sprays each.

Math worked out fine

with just water (same drops) but when I went to my mix it is only day 2 and I have just enough for 1 more day...

Which means I have putting on way more than I thought I would (luckily no OD). But this also means something is

messed up. I would think the mix would have been the same if not lasted longer than the water test I did.

I

guess figuring this part out is going to take some time.
    I also once used

water for testing drops /spray quantities and found out that water measures up very differently i now nave a bottle

of phero slops where i put in portions of old pheromone and cologne mixes and i use it just for the purpose of

working out drops per spray ect and it is a little more reliable than using water.

But i still have the problem of my sprays

using up more than i anticipated ah ha yea im still workin on that aspect of my usage.

It s just that sometimes everything

seems to add up on paper but when the time comes to spray there is that shortage at the end. Just something ill

figre out oneday when i have the time.

LOL good to know I did not loose

my mind when testing water vs mix.

What I am doing now is making what I think should be a 2 day supply and

seeing how many sprays. Only tough part is that 2nd day when you are not getting full sprays...

But I kind of

let my nose be the guide with 10 sprays being what I think is OK.

Had a thought on my A7 mix. It seems to me

like putting A7 with TE and SOE is a waste. As SOE and TE with A1 has pretty much every mone there is. So why

waste on the A7.

Am I wrong in my logic here?

Thanks!

LOL

good to know I did not loose my mind when testing water vs mix.

What I am doing now is making what I think

should be a 2 day supply and seeing how many sprays. Only tough part is that 2nd day when you are not getting full

sprays...

But I kind of let my nose be the guide with 10 sprays being what I think is OK.

Had a thought

on my A7 mix. It seems to me like putting A7 with TE and SOE is a waste. As SOE and TE with A1 has pretty much every

mone there is. So why waste on the A7.

Am I wrong in my logic here?

Thanks!
    Sure thing Rubio, i agree with you on the point of removing Alpha 7 from the combo mentioned above

because the TE will give your Androstenone requirements, and SOE has sufficient Androsterone in its formulation to

easily cover the benefits that A7 could have afforded the combo.

When you decide on a change you could always use the Alpha 7 and SOE and Androstadienone combo, as

the Alpha 7 will give you the required Androstenone component, just keep in mind that the A7 will also provide about

4mcg per drop Androsterone which may allow you to cut back slightly on the SOE component, while this would mean a

slightly lowered Androstenol content, it would not be a major loss of this friendly Pheromone and may actually just

lead to a little extra heated respect to the mix, but then you have the safety buffer effect of the A1 anyway so the

change will just give you an interesting and refreshing change if your current mix starts getting overtly familiar.

Last edited by terry0400-40; 10-09-2007 at 12:35 AM. Reason: punctuate

That is the way I look at it. The

extra product I bought I can use just to change things up

It looks like it takes 5 sprays (vs 10 with

water) for my A1,SOE,Cover mix. Problem is I think I need more cover as it is very faint and I like it to be smelled

from about 2-4 feet away. So I am thinking of just adding 20 more drops (for a total of 30 cover drops) and maybe

going up to 10 sprays and doing this in all my mixs.

Obviously there are two worries here: 1. Might dilute the

mones too much. 2. The number of sprays that is going to equal. (but so far 20 drops is about 5 sprays so 40(really

39) should be 10...)
    Thoughts?

I also just ordered NPA. I figured it might be better than TE (given all the

reports) even though it is stronger I think I'll be OK. As I have never used NPA any suggestions on how many drops

to add to an SOE, A1 Cover mix?

And to help the comunity gather data I am having realy good friendly results

from the SOE A1 Cover mix, ranging from SOE x6 (up to 12) A1 x3 (up to 6) and cover 10-20. Keep in mind this is with

wife and friends. Seems like this is a safe mix for everyday use. I also find an ocasional woman that starts

flirting with me and women I do know are much more touchy feely. Nothing to crazy, but it is there and gives a great

"to hang around" vibe.

Thanks again everyone!

EDIT:

Very important question for the experts. As I

am might have to reware clothes that I apply the NPA mix to on my trip (might have to reware each dresss shirt

once). Think I will be safe to reapply after a few days? Or is dry cleaning a must before rewaring?

That is

the way I look at it. The extra product I bought I can use just to change things up

It looks like it takes

5 sprays (vs 10 with water) for my A1,SOE,Cover mix. Problem is I think I need more cover as it is very faint and I

like it to be smelled from about 2-4 feet away. So I am thinking of just adding 20 more drops (for a total of 30

cover drops) and maybe going up to 10 sprays and doing this in all my mixs.

Obviously there are two worries

here: 1. Might dilute the mones too much. 2. The number of sprays that is going to equal. (but so far 20 drops is

about 5 sprays so 40(really 39) should be 10...)
    Thoughts?

I also just ordered NPA. I figured it might be

better than TE (given all the reports) even though it is stronger I think I'll be OK. As I have never used NPA any

suggestions on how many drops to add to an SOE, A1 Cover mix?

And to help the comunity gather data I am

having realy good friendly results from the SOE A1 Cover mix, ranging from SOE x6 (up to 12) A1 x3 (up to 6) and

cover 10-20. Keep in mind this is with wife and friends. Seems like this is a safe mix for everyday use. I also find

an ocasional woman that starts flirting with me and women I do know are much more touchy feely. Nothing to crazy,

but it is there and gives a great "to hang around" vibe.

Thanks again everyone!

EDIT:

Very

important question for the experts. As I am might have to reware clothes that I apply the NPA mix to on my trip

(might have to reware each dresss shirt once). Think I will be safe to reapply after a few days? Or is dry cleaning

a must before rewaring?
    I use 1 or 2 drops NPA as Androstenone is something i

can wear with good results and i allow for about 17 mcg / drop NPA .

NPA is a dynamic and concentrated product as

you know, so you will have a little bit of experimenting with it so as to find its sweet spot within the

configeration of your mix.

The pheromone can stay on your clothes for ages so you probly can get away with a light refresher

application when time to re ware. I cant say what the conversion rates of the phero is going to be on the clothing

for the short time that your intended use seems to be, All i can say is that i do refresh my clothing applications

with a touch up and i still get good results without dry cleaning.

When applying on clothes i can use the same

shirt sometimes for several weeks after having applied pheromones, I dont mean wearing it every day but i come home

and hang it in the air for the day then return it to the closit.

I always do the smell test on my outer

garments as i always wear a fresh shortsleeved undergament each day and also shower daily so i only rewash my

external shirt when it gets soiled or starts to get a little smelly then thats the time it gets a good wash,

sometimes i dont wear the same re closited shirt for weeks ( because i have about 100 favourite shirts to choose

from ) But when i do wear it eventually or even the next week i have no trouble in just giving it a phero touch up.

Oh and

thanks 4 the excellent tips on the A1 use, Your advice is really appreciated and will be very helpfull.

Phero Dude

Talking

Very important

question for the experts. As I am might have to reware clothes that I apply the NPA mix to on my trip (might have

to reware each dresss shirt once). Think I will be safe to reapply after a few days? Or is dry cleaning a must

before rewaring?

I'm no expert but here's my thoughts on the matter.
    If rewearing within a

few days (up to 7) I'd be very carefull of reapplying a product such as NPA to a shirt , As you know it's very

powerfull so maybe wear the shirt ,check out reactions then apply if necesary.
    Now I think about it, give it a slow

hot iron over and that should help to kill some of the residue. (your hotel will have one for you to use.)
    Good

Luck!

BTW:
    I tend to give my shirts a hot wash every few weeks and hot iron after laundering to

reduce od risks. (even though I apply to my body and not the shirt directly)

If I am not traveling I never wear

something twice without a good wash/dryclean.

I am bringing a pocket steamer that get's the clothes real hot so

maybe that will be enough for a reapplication.

And I think I have narrowed down my mix.

I am going to bring:

(mumbers in drops)

COVER X30 SOE X6, A1 X3, NPA X2

And wear that on clothing all day. Change at night to

new clothing and reapply (unless I don't need to change then I will just not reapply). I think the A1 and SOE will

mellow out any adverse reactions that someone might have from the NPA. But I might also bring the 1 atomizer with

the above mix minus the NPA just incase.

If I am

not traveling I never wear something twice without a good wash/dryclean.

I am bringing a pocket steamer that

get's the clothes real hot so maybe that will be enough for a reapplication.

And I think I have narrowed down

my mix.

I am going to bring: (mumbers in drops)

COVER X30 SOE X6, A1 X3, NPA X2

And wear that on

clothing all day. Change at night to new clothing and reapply (unless I don't need to change then I will just not

reapply). I think the A1 and SOE will mellow out any adverse reactions that someone might have from the NPA. But I

might also bring the 1 atomizer with the above mix minus the NPA just incase.
    Good idea as incase is always on the cards and scouts motto is " Be Prepared " There is a girl just

waiting for your magic mix that is your destiny.

Thread Information