Close

Stranger

Default Thoughts on Beginners Experience please

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi Everyone I'm new to mones: white male, 20, 6ft average looking/build, quite introverted.
    I ordered

the starter pack but got too excited during the week it took to arrive and ordered a whole arsenal on priority

international shipping.

First trial I put 1 dab of TE on either side of the neck covered by plenty of SPMO and

went to the club. Nothing out of the ordinary happened, I was pretty much invisible as per usual. Got frustrated and

dumped a whole lot more on in the bathroom - Still nothing.. Except for one guy pushing me out of the way with

rather unnecessary force when crossing his path.

Thing is I can't smell anything at all BO like in the starter

pack bottle of TE (nor in any of the other various products I bought) which I guess is to be expected, just means

I'm a statistic. But also an Asian female friend of mine couldn't smell anything but alcohol in the TE bottle. I

gathered from the forum that being Asian she should have been highly sensitive to the smell.
    I even put a large dab

on my wrist and got my mother to smell it and she didn't disown me or notice any bad smell either.
    Furthermore I

don't get any high or buzz off of them

Can anyone explain to me how this could have happened? I thought

for sure my mum would have noticed something.

If it wasn't for last weekend I might have given up on mones.

I

put 3 drops of A314 spread around my neck and in the hair. 1 drop of AE also spread around my neck and 1 on the

zipper. Plenty of SOE on each wrist covered by A spray of Chikara on each and Armani Code in various places. I also

made an effort to dress very sharply too.

My taste is more towards the oriental type so I figured from what I

read this was a good mix for that.

So I went to the club feeling pretty confident after a couple of beers. There

was a group of 4 or 5 Korean girls dancing so i approached them solo (which btw is something I would never normally

do had I not been wearing so many mones). I said hi and there was plenty of Hi's and smiles back which was a good

start so I started moving into their little dance circle. Not long after that one of the more attractive ones in the

group backed up into me and we danced a little leading to a lot of grinding. Pretty hot, but her friends eventually

pulled her away like they thought things were moving to fast for them which was cool so i went and grabbed another

beer.

Having never had that sorta experience in a club before i was on a bit of a high and moved back to the

floor. Saw this extremely cute Korean girl and I smiled and said Hi to which she responded with the cutest smile

ever . We got to talking and dancing and she didnt mind having her face right up next to mine when talking over

the loud music. Granted yes she was a bit drunk but not to much. She eventually had to go somewhere so I moved Back

to the bar.

This is where it got interesting. While standing at the bar I caught this hot Taiwanese girl about 15

feet away on the floor glance at me for about a second. She was with a male and female friend. I chugged the rest of

that beer, wasn't gonna waste this opportunity, n went over to her. I said hi and almost immediately we were

dancing close and my hands were all on her. It can't have been more than 15 minutes from the time we met to the

time we were making out heavily right there on the floor. I could not believe how comfortable she had become with me

in such a short time. I had my hands on her and she would move them to certain "places" seemingly without any regard

for what the rest of the packed crowd would think. She was slightly tipsy but still.. Later we went outside and she

was holding onto my arm in a way that was like I was her long time bf and sayin how she wanted to go home with me.

It was incredible. I might add that This was a very nice girl. 21 year old professional. Not exactly the kind of

behaviour i would have expected from her type.

Next night: same club, same mix. No hits at all. Except one drunk,

much older portly woman trying to rub up against me. Her friends had to hold her back.

I had never in my life

experienced anything quite like the previous night.
    I've gotten girls on my own in the past but it's usually been

a long process often involving working my way out of the friends zone. My goal with mones is to maybe help bypass

some of that and speed things up which would appear to be what has happened the other night.

Yet I can't see

anything that I can attribute to the mones actually actually working. Yes the above events were highly rare and

unusual for me but I couldn't say for sure that the Mones had anything to do with it.

I'm confused because many

of you are saying that they are strictly a catalyst but then i read about things like the mones induced DIHL which

is something I was very much looking forward to seeing but so far no such luck.

Got a Bottle of NPA on the way so

im planning to OD on it in public to see if there will be any strong reactions that will confirm to me that these

things actually work. I know i should be starting with a little and working up but I'm too eager and

impatient.

I'd like to get some thoughts from others who can't smell or "feel" pheromones at all but still have

belief in their effectiveness.
    Or any other wisdom would be great thanks!

Talking

It took a lot of time till I

realized that pheromones DO work. I used to OD crazily like using half a bottle of NPA & by the time I saw women go

ga ga beside me & acted extemely sexual, & then I have learned that less is more & I can get the reactions I want

from women by just a few drops some times one dab. So what I can tell you is to keep experminting & keep the right

attitude because pheromones alone will not get you all of what you want.

Wish you the very best

Most people will tell you that

TE/NPA is the wrong mone for somebody your age. You should be producing enough -none already and more will not have

any positive effect. Getting ignored is one of the classic OD signs as is aggressive behavior from other males. In

your cse I'd suggest A314, SoE or...maybe AE. However, start slow.

The other thing to remember is that DIHL is

RARE!! Mostly mones help like good grooming and a good attitude do. You did fine that one night but don't expect to

have every night work as well and look forward to the nights that are even better.

Lastly, I'd suggest a

different venue. A bunch of half drunk, sweaty people is not all that great a place to start with. You really have

fewer opportunities than in quieter, more personalized places.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Sounds to me like you got some

hits! I got alot of similar hits at clubs when I first opened up my Mones order. Also, I feel like TE isn't

really that great as a stand alone, even if you are going to use it at your age. It kind of needs something else to

make women comfortable in order to give it a chance, which is probably why your crazy mix was effective.

As far

as DIHL reactions, which would you rather have, a big sexy smile, or a girl staring like she's autistic?

Stranger

Haha good point

Gmoney.
    Thanks for the advice guys.
    The crazy mix I used that night was an educated-ish guess as to what would

work best with my personal chemistry and personality.

Is it like there is only ONE single mix for each

individual person that they can use to get them the absolute maximum effectiveness possible from the mones because

it matches their chemistry/personality exaclty and theres no other way they could get a better result, or can you

apply a mix to match whatever image/aura you are trying to portray at a particular time and still get equal

results?

For example if a shy man one day wishes to be portray the image of being the alpha male in a group

situation and uses a -none product to enhance that. He may act more confident than usual because of the mones. Will

people see him more as an alpha male, because the mones he's wearing are messing with them all on a subconscious

level, or will they see through it and still think of him as that shy guy.
    If the answer is the latter then his

best option would be to -nol it up and enhance what he can't deny is his god-given personality no??

Sorry for

the question. THis Noob is still trying to grasp the function of mones.

I read through the testimonials page

which got me all excited before placing my first order. If they are a bit exaggerated then my understanding of what

mones can do for a man is probably way off.

The only thing that will make

you seem like an alpha male is if you act like one. Mone's just make the act more believable.

I love A314 and

SOE for the clubs, sometimes with a dab of TE thrown in. The A314/SOE mix can be worn anywhere with matching

results. As long as I practice the cocky/funny attitude, I get hit on like nobody's business. I had a woman today

tell me I reminded her of young Christopher Reeve from when he played Superman, wearing that mix. Lots of good

reactions, no negative ones.

I would also recommend that you read Double your Dating by David D'Angelo. His

stuff will really help your inner game out if you practice it. I still slip back into my old shy, introverted

personality from time to time, but reading his stuff has helped me out a lot.

Stranger

Hey thanks I'll look that

up!
    I'm really interested in what mones are capable of doing to the people around you when you wear them, like

from a scientific point of view.

But I wanna get some as well

One thing you'll hear alot

about is "self effect" from mones. Very few people would call me shy, but I'm no player without mones, however

with mones I loosen up and get much more confident, almost like I've had a couple drinks, without the drunk effect.

That self effect on it's own helps me protray myself as more alpha, and what I've found is that the more I use

mones when I go out, the more I act like that without using them. So it really can be like a magic feather in that

sense.

I'm still pretty new, and have only used TE/C7, once finances allow, I can't wait to try some of the

other stuff!

Stranger

Sodbuster, I can't thank you

enough for reccomending the DeAngelo material to me.

I came into this thing thinking that mones alone would be

the answer. Now I'm focussed on getting my inner and outter game down. This is much more rewarding and especially

so with mones as an enhancement to the package.

On both hands I wouldn't be able to count the number of

mistakes I made with girls just last weekend alone that I now know were the completely wrong approach. This is

Great.

Here's to you

I hope it works as well for

you as it does for me. I know what you mean about looking back and realizing past mistakes, but learn from them and

you'll do well.

I think working on what's

called "inner and outer game" is a good idea, though I don't particularly like that term. I would suggest that you

pay attention to "who you really are" as you develop your "method". If you can integrate new and improved

techniques that are natural to yourself, you won't come across as "acting" or "fake". You'll find this helpful in

later stages of of relationships as well. Its nice to be able to relax the morning after.

To the extent that

you can be yourself as you make improvements you'll have better results.

To pull your other question into

this, the -mones can open doors for you, if you learn to see them and walk confidently through them. Depending on

the product, and you, you'll get reactions ranging from overt friendliness, repeated glances, physical closeness,

and the much talked about but overrated DIHL, which is pretty much like a three-eyed sloth who hasn't learned to

drool yet.

Thread Information