Close

Smile Newbie/Asian/Hello Everyone

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello

everyone,

I am new to this forum and this site. I've done some seraching online about 'mones and finally

decided to stick with this site. Spent few days to read all those information in the pherolibrary and forum

discussion about what 'mones are, how they work, and how some of you experienced with these 'mones.

I am a 30

years old Asian girl who lives in Shanghai right now.
    I read few posts regarding how these 'mones might work on

Asians. I am particular interested in finding out how these 'mones work or if they work on Asians, and if Asian's

natural pheromones might be a little different due to biological, environmental diversities or eatting

patterns?
    Should Asians, when using these 'mones product apply less or more amount (on average)? I am thinking

westerners may produce more natural phermones than asians (they are on average bigger and taller, more

hairy...etc)....

Here is my little background: I am a 30 years old Taiwanese girl, left Taiwan at age of 16 and

finished my high school and colleage education in Canada, I came back to Taiwan about 6 years ago and just moved to

Shanghai about 3 months ago to work. I like quiet life, dont normally go out during weekdays, and it doesnt upset me

at all if I stay home for the weekends too. I enjoy staying home doing my own stuff, playing music, reading, or

cleaning as much as going out with friends for good conversation and coffee, to the beach or mountain treking...etc.

I only went clubbing perhaps 6 or 7 times in the past 6 years, mainly becuase I dont drink, and most of my close

friends dont go clubbing. The past 6 years since I went back to Taiwan, I've never dated a local Taiwanese guys. I

dont know why, westerners or Western-born Chinese usually find me attractive or sexy, but very few Taiwan guys hit

on me. My friends said Taiwan guys may find me intimidating sometimes as I am a person who says and express my

opinion, stand for myself, and aggressive at work....which are not the type of girls average Taiwan guys like.

I've had my first touch on the 'mones about 3 years ago, bought some roll-on, hair conditioner, 'mone additive

to use with my own lotion or perfumes, and a bottle of concentrate mones, all from different shops though. The shop

where I bought the concentrate 'mones told me perhmone doesnt work immediately, it takes time to build effects,

some may take 1 week, some take 1 month or over to see effects.
    I tried apply 2 or 3 dads everyday but nothing

more than the usual hit I would get happened, no comments from anyone from work either. I dont know if its becuase

they didnt work on me or Taiwanese are too shy to say anything?

Anyway, I am ordering again, just to give it

one more try since I am in a new environment now. After reading lots of posts here I've made my choice to order

below:

EW
    NPA+PF super combo
    Scented Scent of Eros/woman
    Lure
    Liquid Trust

So they pretty much give me

none, nol, and couplins that I can test individually or in combination.
    I will report back how they work, or if

they do work at all.
    Is EQ the way of covering-up one's incompetence?
    Or is IQ the method of showing off one's insignificance?"

Hello Summer and welcome.

I

like your signature.

You are probably right about the different natural levels of pheromones. That's something

you are going to have to experiment with to find suitable answers. In my opinion, you should start with either EW or

SoE. If EW be sure to cover it well as it can stink. The most effective approach is to start with a single product

in a small quantity and gradually increase the amount you use over a period of weeks. It is tedious but effective.

You'll learn minimum and maximum dosages that way. As you move from one product to the next you will gain the

knowledge needed to effectively mix various products with predictable results.

Personality wise, you sound

somewhat less self effacing than what I understand is normal for most asin women. You are going to need to tone down

the independence or accept the fact that a lot of asian men cannot handle it. A lot of american men too.

I'll

be looking forward to reading about your results.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

my opinion may not be worth much

but the problem may not be attractiveness it could be that asains, especialy in large citys are alot more career

oriented than family oriented, why have sex when you can make money? they may find you attractive, they just dont

want to get involved in a relationship because that will take away from their ability to get ahead of the game just

another crackpot xeroxing his worthless opinion

Smile

Hello Belgareth

I like your

signature too. I've read lots of your post in the past few days.

That is how I am going to try my products when

they arrive, to apply minimum dosage everyday to see the progress. However since my everyday life now is mostly work

- home, I would probably need to rely on my colleagues to see if the mone's work for me, do you think EoW is what I

should start with? since it contain mostly couplins, I've read from few post saying couplins isnt something

suitable to wear during work.

Whats your opinion on level of natural 'mones in Asians? Say if Asian by natural

produce less 'mones, does that mean it take a little more 'mone product to see effect on Asians or less? (if they

are not used to sense larger amount of 'mones)

Thanks for your advise, I guess I am independent since a kid,

going to Canada and being all alone there I had to be strong to take care of myself too. The traditional Taiwan guys

do not like their women to have opinions, in the old Chinese cultures women should give total obedience to their

men. Of course it is changing, and I've changed in the past few years too. There is no need to ALWAYS express

self-opinion, we learn more from listening than speaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    There is no

need to ALWAYS express self-opinion, we learn more from listening than speaking.
    This should be the quote

of the year, I'm still learning the truth of it.

Welcome Summer.

Any comment is welcome. However,

as for Taiwanese, (and I believe same to most South East Asians) we are very strongly bond to our families.

Sometimes I wonder if its becuase Asian people in general are more shy, it is considered not a polite thing to

express our opinions too directly. You are also right about Asians being carrer oriented, but the purpose to work

our ass off is to provide and leave our children something good, so they dont have to suffer. Personally I prefer my

parents to spend the money and enjoy the life.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    Personally I

prefer my parents to spend the money and enjoy the life.

Thats what I'm doing!
    My kids may

hate me for it later though

Sorry, I'm a westerner and can't really give you any advice but from what

you have said and I've observed about the asian culture, the men don't tend to like woman that speak out (at least

publicly). Maybe you're just too intimidating for them? Anyway, good luck and I'm sure there's a good man out

there for you. You may have to kiss a lot of frogs and all that....
    early 40's white male or or

Thread Information