Close

Stranger

Default recived my order yesterday

visit-red-300x50PNG
    so got my

order monday of chikara and was pleased to have it, glad to try it out i put on 1 spray not wanting to overdose and

went to classes. unfortunaly no hits, the only thing i could count as close to a hit was 2 girls kinda looking at me

outside but it was just sort of a blank stare, nothing sexual.

anyways i applyed a second spray for my next class

and still nothing, when i left out i put on a 3rd, went to walmart and still no sucess. ill still be hopefull but

skeptical and wont give final judgement for a few weeks. next test will be thurs at work, though not too many

attractive women there but ill see if it does anything for socialbility

While I am a phero newb

having used them for about 6 months over 3 years ago (Which I cought a wife from them) you will find that you need

to play with the mixes what works for some may not work for you as if your naturally producing one type of phero and

you supliment with that type you may OD..

Also understand that the phero cloud you may emanate would be similar

to ...well notice when an old gray hair is wearing too much perfume? and you can smell her from oh...mabyee 5-10

feet away max... think the same way about your "phero cloud" you have to let your "prey" waft into the cloud....so

swiftly walking past may get you looks but you wont notice as you've passed by...
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Phero Enthusiast tenaciousBLADE's Avatar

I assume you probably

already realize this but...
    You can't expect the `mones to do all the work for you. Chat, be friendly, flirt a

little, give some hinting looks & signs... You know.. play the field a bit... let it show that you're looking

Stranger

right, and i was chatty and stuff,

though you cant really strike up a conversation with a cute girl during the middle of a test or half way across the

room. i need to find a place within the college enviroment where alot of young social ladies like to

collect.

anyways i did my best to advoid OD, starting with 1 spray for the first class and seeing no results in

the 3hr class, moved to 2 sprays for the next class period then finnaly 3 to go out on town. just saying no far no

response but ill apply more when i go to work tomorrow and post results if any on sunday. though unfortunaly i work

at a prison(woopie) and the female guards...there may be like 2-3 in my age range? pfft, but ill see if it will get

the a-holes behind the bars to mind there manners more

Phero Enthusiast tenaciousBLADE's Avatar

Cafiteria? the gardens

outside class?

Thread Information