Close

Stranger

Default Possible OD Story

visit-red-300x50PNG
    This past

saturday one of my friends had a house party for his birthday (College age). I put on a little of SoE, TE, and

Perception before I went out.

I think I may have od'd because I got into a altercation with a group of 4 guys

that I wasnt familiar with.

In the beginning of the night I introduced myself to these friends of a friend

because they looked like they didnt know any people there, they were kinda sticking to themselves and onlt speaking

amongst themselves.

I was asking them questions about what they do and where their from in an attempt to get

them to loosen up and feel more comfortable. I do this sometimes if I see someone at a party who looks like they

feel out of place because I know what its like to be at a party where you really only know one or two people while

everyone else seems really close.

Anyway, they seemed really untalkative to me, answering my questions as simply

as possible and not following up with any counter questions or elaborating on their own answeres. After about 5 min

of talking to them I excused myself because they didnt seem to be becoming more comfortable with the situation.

In fact, now that I think back to the situation they seemed to be acting very timid and careful around me, as

though they saw me as a physical threat to them.

So latter on in the night I accidentally steped on one of these

young mens shoes (while he was seperated from the group). I apologized but he did not accept. We then shared a few

heated words. I remeber not feeling very threatened because he seemed to be very timid or scared while he spoke.

Almost as though his body language and the sound of his voice didnt match the words he was saying or vague threats

rather. Basically I didnt believe there was any action behind his words/threats.

Then we were outside, I was

smoking a cigarette and he was still talking, he said something along the lines of me being disrespectful to his

friends, the ones he came with. This cought my attention, so after I finished my cig I went into the kitchen where

the other three were and confronted them about this. Now I was with all four of them asking them what the deal

was.

They all really had nothing to say, they were just acting very timid. Then I said "alright, well if nobody

here has a problem then thats fine". I went outside to talk to some chick. My friend told me the next day that after

I left the room they all started talking about going out after me, but I guess that didnt lead to anything.

Just

wanted to share my story with you guys and get some possible comments on what you think this was all about.

Later,

-CT

How much was a little bit of soe

te and perception. I dont want to get in a fight :P. But from what I have read (newbie here) its seems like OD and

the OD is prolly of TE I am guessing

Journeyman

Whoa! how much of each

did you apply?

I'm thinking you od'd on soe gel.
    Because you became very talkative while,
    the others

were not ready for a conversation
    maybe. Sometimes Soe ods make myself very talkative
    while others become

disrespectful that's more than 16 inches
    of the roller unscented Soe ofcourse.
    I also open alot of
    people

wwhile being funny men are like wtf?
    That's only with an od. With normal amounts people
    actually approach you

and start talking while with an od
    you become more talkative. Just my experience.
    Love soe though, love, love

it.
    So how much did u wear of each?

Stranger

I was wearing one

healthy dab of each.

Probably 1/4 of each gel pack tops.

I am usually a talkative person, and its normal for

me to approach someone, guys or girls who look like they dont know very many people at the party and try to

introduce them to some people to make them feel more comfortable.

Thinking back more on the night I remeber that

girls seemed more comfortable around me. My friends cousin was being very flirtatious, touching me and stuff like

that. I'm not into her though because I have to much respect for her cousin. I'm also just not attracted to her

for a few reasons.

So I dont know if I oded or what but I think I'm going to start taking -none products out of

the equation because I am 22 and most likely already produce enough of that.

I would consider myself a alpha

type guy. Does your personality usually coincide with the mones you produce?

For example: If I'm an alpha type,

does that usually mean I produce more -none?

Later,

-CT

If it was college then

they probably drank too much.I'm in college and heated words like that are normal.You may have been fine,they just

don't know how to handle their liquor yet.

Thread Information