Close

Default My results while starting mones

visit-red-300x50PNG
    This was

my first thread I posted which helped me decide what to order etc..

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=18078

Now I will write what happens daily while I

experiment with the mones as long as people care
    So...
    Day 1
    So I started off my day by putting on about

70% of the SOE gel packet before going to my first class. I spread it out on my neck(all sides) and my

wrists/forearms. I covered with some spray on deoderent(right guard).I ended up being next to all males during the

class and got nothing that seemed like anything. While walkin to and back from class i noticed some glances from

girls but it wasnt anything I would credit to the SOE. Thats just my great looks :P jk.

Before my next/last

class which was 3 hours after i put on the SOE first, I put the remaining 20% from the packet(i used the extra 10%

the night before) over the same spots and put on a very small amount of cologne. In this class the girl who sits

next to me was a bit more chatty and a little more touchy than normal but nothing that I would say the SOE caused. I

think it may have had a small affect but nothing major.

Now I am back at dorm and will not go out anymore as I

have 2 essays to write. So day 1 is over.
    I believe I may have OD a little possibly but not sure. I will probably

use 50% of pack tommorow before first class.
    The one question I had is normally how long should i wait before i

refresh? Its pretty hot down here but I havent been sweating much. Today I waited 4 hours and applied the rest of

pack. Is this good?
    Will post on tommorows results

One more thing I wanted to mention was the scent of the soe

to me. At first the smelt kinda like female perfume. It wasent a bad smell but not very masculine IMO. But after 3-4

hours I started smelling body odor and wasnt sure if it was the SOE. So thats what I noticed scent wise.

Also

would a moderator prefer me to post rest of results here or in a new post in this thread(as long as people reply by

then).
    Last edited by Unity; 09-24-2007 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Add info on scent

Day 2

I put on 50% of soe

packet at start of day but ended up not going out. 5-6 hours later i put on rest of the packet and went to first

class. The reaction i got from the girl next to me was similar to day 1. I cant tell if the SOE is helping or am I

just getting along with her better this week because I have known her for an extra week.
    Newbie here
    My newbie results using mones page:http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18110

Your 1/2 SoE/gel dosage seems to

be about right based on -mone content, and its not likely you ODed on SoE since it has no -none. You should,

however, be careful about the scent, since it IS distinctive. I find that hot, humid weather makes it worse, and

compromises the cover more quickly. Get rid of the Right Guard and cover with a cologne that you (and women) like.

Cover scent is part of the experiment too.

Keep observing, and keep us posted.

OK it has been a little over a

week. I havent noticed much of anything yet. I been at max using 1 full gel packet of SOE and 3 dabs of TE ( it was

for a party at night) and at least 1/2 a packet of SOE and 1 dab of TE or no TE at all.

I havent really noticed

anything yet. Im either not applying the right amounts or I am not initiating enough contact myself(although I am a

decent amount).

I am tempted to put on 10 drops of TE to see if it does affect me if I OD lol. Just got to find

the right place to do it.

Well thats it till now. Any tips or observations on somthing I am doing wrong?
    One

thing I think i might be doing wrong is not waiting long enough for the soe or TE to dry before covering it. Other

than that no idea.
    Newbie here
    My newbie results using mones page:http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18110

Quote Originally Posted by Unity View Post
    OK it has

been a little over a week. I havent noticed much of anything yet. I been at max using 1 full gel packet of SOE and 3

dabs of TE ( it was for a party at night) and at least 1/2 a packet of SOE and 1 dab of TE or no TE at all.

I

havent really noticed anything yet. Im either not applying the right amounts or I am not initiating enough contact

myself(although I am a decent amount).

I am tempted to put on 10 drops of TE to see if it does affect me if I

OD lol. Just got to find the right place to do it.

Well thats it till now. Any tips or observations on somthing

I am doing wrong?
    One thing I think i might be doing wrong is not waiting long enough for the soe or TE to dry

before covering it. Other than that no idea.
    When I first started I used SoE alone and got good results.

Its also good to learn what a single product does before mixing them. Try your SoE in the same dosage without the

TE and see what happens. Also, try to get close to people in social situations, and observe closely any reactions,

esp from people who know you already.

You can increase your SoE dose without much danger, but make sure to

cover well. I let the -mones age on my skin at least a half-hour before covering.

Good luck! Keep us

posted.

Well update after a long time.

I pretty much used the soe gel packets from time to time. And I never noticed anything special. There were a few

instances but I could easily say they were for a different cause.

Example:
    I went to burger king right before

the closed(place was empty) and I ordered and talked a bit with the person who took my order(probably 40year old

female).

Well she gave me a free pie.
    It could have easily been that she gave me it because I was last person

there and I made her day by talking to her for 5 minutes while waiting on the food.

I really havent used the TE

and Musk Oil yet because I was hoping to see results with the SOE.

Any opinions on what next. I was thinking

about messint with the TE alone and maybe getting some chakira.

And by the way I do aproach people etc... I used

to be a shy guy but I have changed myself(I credit this to the PUA world if anyone knows what I am talking about).
    Newbie here

I noticed that my last reply to

you was not accurate to your experience, sorry.

If you're out of SoE gels I would get the regular SoE. Many

here have had a lot of success with SoE/TE. Chikara and A7 are both getting a lot of good press in current threads.

I like A7/SoE a lot.

In the meantime, TE alone with a good cover might be a good experiment to see how you

handle -none.

Thread Information