Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default Best mones for college environment + tips for meeting girls at college?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    It's me again!

Right now I'm a sophomore in college. My girl

situation is okay, i suppose. But it'd be nice to get a girlfriend. The problem is, I only meet girls at parties

(most of which my roommates and i throw), so if I happen to hook up with a girl, chances are we are both inebriated.

so there isn't much depth to my short-lived experiences.

I'm on the wrestling team which takes a huge

amount of time, especially on the weekends. This is a bummer, but I would never give it up. I'll just have to work

around it.

I currently have Chikara and WAGG and have been getting mixed results. Very unsure if I see a

difference or not. I remember wearing AE, TE, and SOE in high school and the combo seemed to work very well.

However, new mones have come out since then, plus i'm in a new environment with what it seems more mature girls (at

least once they get past the freshman year).

So can anyone offer me some advice for mones for the college

environment, plus how can I better get to know girls at my university. It's easy to sit next to a girl in my class,

but what should I say to get things going since it's not really a social environment like a club/bar?

Thanks.

-Mancho

Girls at college?
    This sounds

like fun
    Since people in college a more or less the same, you should focus at creating a wide social circle with

the kind of girls you want in it.
    I'd start by getting to know five of the umm... "top" girls. Beautiful girls

know other beautiful girls.
    Plus at some point there inevitably will show up the cool guys of college who you can

befriend.
    It should be easier to do this in the beginning because most people are looking around for social

connections.
    I would take advantage of the situations perfect for starting an easy conversation and/or create those

situations myself.
    Yeah, it's different than in bars/clubs, but on the other hand there are a lot of similarities.

Plus you don't need to win time, because you will see them again for sure.
    What to say? Anything. As long as you

are cool, relaxed, not needy, positive and dominant you can say anything.
    Just say "hi".
    For example say "hi, so

what trouble have you gone into recently?" to the girl who is behind you while waiting at the coffee machine as an

example.
    She says something, I say cool and turn back away. If she reinitiates the conversation, that is an

indicator of interest. If no, that's cool too. Next time I talk to her, she should be more receptive. Than just

lean back against the wall/couch/whatever.
    Last edited by TylerD; 09-17-2007 at 06:22 AM.

As a wrestler you're

probably better off with SOE/AQ(haven't tried it heard it was good though) cause of all of the none you have as a

college student/wrestler.Its also tough putting in time as a student athlete,you have practice(twice a day maybe?)

on top of weight cutting and academics.I would have loved to wrestle in college but there is no way I could deal

with being 125/133 for 4 more years :P.Are you with the NCAA?

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Iaskalotof?'s View Post
    As a wrestler you're probably better off with SOE/AQ(haven't tried it heard it was

good though) cause of all of the none you have as a college student/wrestler.Its also tough putting in time as a

student athlete,you have practice(twice a day maybe?) on top of weight cutting and academics.I would have loved to

wrestle in college but there is no way I could deal with being 125/133 for 4 more years :P.Are you with the

NCAA?
    unfortunately our school's wrestling got cut (like so many other programs across the country)

by the ridiculous title IX. So i'm on the team which is classified under a club, but we are far from a club sport

IMO. In addition to that I'm with the school's judo club... so i'm constantly working out (and cutting weight to

make the different weight classes for each sport).

so you're saying i'm already emitting enough -none? so i

should get girls to be more friendly with me using SOE?

I would say you are

emitting enough none,especially through wrestling so give SOE a shot,it works well for me.

Stranger

Definitely give SOE and shot..

It works wonders.. but when it all comes down at the end of the day its how your personality and the type of person

you are that determines your ability to pick up the girl...

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by David319 View Post
    Definitely give SOE and shot.. It works wonders.. but when it all comes down at the end of

the day its how your personality and the type of person you are that determines your ability to pick up the

girl...
    which brings me to my next question, what are some good strategies and/or places to meet and

gain interest form college girls (besides the obvious parties)?

Stranger

I usually chill at the library

during school days.. i get plenty of attention from the cute nerdy girls...

Last night at the library while

studyin for a test.. a girl sitting at the table across from us, was staring me hard(she was with a guy so i didn't

say anything)... she was about 10 ft from me..

Does anyone know how far can this stuff travels??

Have you red my reply,

manchorito?
    Everywhere you can talk is a good place.

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
    Have you

red my reply, manchorito?
    Everywhere you can talk is a good place.
    yeah, thanks tylerD.

fastseduction has some good things that i can incorporate into college atmosphere.

Thread Information