Close

Stranger

Default question on pheromones

visit-red-300x50PNG
    when applying

mones should you try to cover up your own mone signature as much as possible or does it not interfere?

should you only put on mones right after a shower so that your own scent doesnt begin to show through or could you

like take a shower and in a few hours put it on even if you have sweated some since then and your own mone signature

is bleeding through..i guess

sorry if i suck at explaining, hopefully someone can read my mind and translate this

for me

Phero Enthusiast tenaciousBLADE's Avatar

Wink Good question - the answer is actually very simple

First of all mate, you do not suck at explaining. Don't be so hursh on yourself

Think about it like this:
    Your natural `mone-signature and the `mone-products blend together to make a new

re-defined, improved `mone-signature.
    Lets call that new signature "The company brand" just for the fun of it, ok?

Your natural `mone signature always shows and it's a great thing that it does `coz otherwise the

chick would notice right away that something is artificial and would figure\assume you're somehow a sub-consious

liar

The `mone-products are there to fine-tune your natural-`mone-signature and give it a kick,

a boost, an edge... a refinement, if you will

So you don't have to worry about your

`natural-signature leeking through the company brand
    You should very much hope it does actually! Because your

natural-signature has very small but constant changes in it that happen as your bodys' reaction to the internal (&

some of the external) changes you go through. And that makes it more believable... more honest... and more

reliable.

Granted, I am not a professional anything at the area of pheromones, and I am only assuming all this

last pharagraph about the constant changes in you natural-signature. But I am assuming them as an NLP practitioner &

I'm truly sure about this assumption.
    [JVK, Dr. SmellThis... I wonder.. do you have any scientific proof of a

similar assumption - I'd be delighted to hear about it if you do ]

Anyway lokua...
    The `mone-products are

like... ummm.. they can be described as covering the natural-signature... so if some specific `mone-level in your

signature rises for example, the `mone-product will simply be adding the same effect.
    like... if your

natual-signature is at 0.64, and the `mone-product adds an amount of 0.02 to that specific `mone level...
    So your

"company brand" is now at 0.66 (0.64 + 0.02).

and lets say some chick talks to you and turns you on, and you are

both walking at the park, and your testostorone levels rise and by so making the `none levels rise as well, so now

your natural-signature rised up to lets say 0.67, then that means your "company brand" is now at 0.69 (0.67 +

0.02).

(I'm not adding any description of the amount.. I'm just using random numbers here `coz I'm no

professional and I don't wanna confuse you with any mistakes )

I hope this wasn't too confusing but actually

it's really simple... the natural-signatre blends with the additional `mones that are in the products you use.

That is why everybody here is talking about amounts and application spots. We all want the mixes we make to blend

perfectly with our own natural-`mone-signature.

Have I helped? Did you get a clear answer?
    Let

me know if anything is still unclear

Thread Information