Close

Default Not the kind of hits I was looking for (accidently attracted men...)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I was testing out my mix for my upcomming trip (so I am making a pre made mix in a

sprayer).

I used:

SOE .......... x 6 drops
    Alpha 7 ....x 1 drop
    Cologne ....x 10

drops

(thanks to Terry's help

finding out conversions)

I did not add my A1 into the mix yet as it is still ariving. (which will be 3

drops)

But I went out with my wife last night to the bar. Lots of people from her work but I really don't know

them.

Next thing I know tons of guys in the bar are trying to buy me drinks, including complete strangers. And

these are "straight" men (some are datting the girls I know).

I even had one strange guy stop talking to his

girlfriend and offer for me to sit on his lap after I accidently bumped into him (which brought an odd look from

both me and his girlfriend).

And the oddest part. Every guy kept trying to hug me... I mean it is LA, but

still this was way out of line.

And the girls... well I didn't really nottice anything out of the ordinary with

them (just good moods and friendlyness). (primary focus is on wife though...)

So I am wondering what's going

on here. Do I need to rethink my mix? Maybe I am using to much SOE... no idea but I kind of want to turn the

attention on to the sex that I am interested in (women and my more importantly my wife...)

Nothing against

anyone if this is the attention they seek, just trying to get what I want out of this

Phero Dude

Rubio,
    This happens to

me often using a similer mix. When I say my mix is similer , thats about as close as I can can get. Silly me forgot

to write down the exact ratios but I know I put some AE in there as well, just not how much...
    Some guys

become my best friends while the ladies don't seem at all interested at first. As a bi guy I've picked up that the

men seem to think I'm an alpha dude that means no harm as long as I'm respected. Usually they aren't trying to

pick me up but show that they are "down with me" and that if they get my approval the woman seem to come flocking

towards us. It's happened a few times while out now , all the guys become my best friend and after a bit the ladies

gravitate towards us and hang on every word.
    Last week I was at a bar talking to complete strangers , went to

get a beer but had run out of cash , turned around to walk off and the GF of one of the people put the money on the

bar. I know that doesn't sound odd, but she had been on the other side of the room all evening and I hadn't even

met her, only knew who she was from him pointing her out. Things like that happen alot..... As Terry has said , guys

will start talking to you while walking down the street.
    I strongly suspect it's the A7 that does this , try

using half the amount and see what happens. Actually, don't. You sound like a decent chap , have some fun! Your

wife will probably see you in a new light once she realises others respect you and think "you da man" social

proof is a great aphrodisiac! I bet you guys left that function thinking what the f**k happened and she was a tiger

in the bedroom later that night, or the next.

PS:
    If you have some WAGG , try adding some of that to

the mix for a more mellow effect.
    early 40's white male or or

Thread Information