Close

Stranger

Default another newbie requesting help

visit-red-300x50PNG
    ill try

to give the basics of me first. im nearly 21, in college and cant find a girlfriend for the life of me. i wouldnt

say im excessivly out of shape but im no jock, im quite a shy guy when it comes to women. personality id consider

myself smart and witty with good humor, going into a good career and should have everything a girl wants, cept for

being a pretty boy. though i just cant seem to get a date, i have tryed and when i say "try" it may take me 2-3

months to work up to asking a girl out as i dont want to offend.

im curious if pheremones would do anything to

help. i was considering phlure till i came here and got more unbiased unpaid opinions saying its a scam then checked

out chikara unscented. i wear curve colone and was wondering if theres any reccomendations for a mix with

that

though i really dont wish to spend $70 on something that wont do anything to help me with dating. i know the

shyness is holding me back though i think if i just have something to help me just a bit, to get girls to have more

intrest in me it would help. appreciated.

I would work on pushing

the boundaries in terms of shyness,cause even if you are shy products that get people chatting(like SOE,which I

highly recommend or AQ,it has had good reviews as well.) won't do shit.It enhances you basically so the more you

have going on the more the mones enhance you!Some pro's here can give sound words of wisdom as well.

Stranger

ill try, its just difficult for

me

would the beginners sampler be a good buy for testing it out?

Welcome to the forum Lokua

I

was smiling as I read your post since it described my own problem when I was in college. Its a hard place to be in.

Sure, pheromones can help, but you have to hold up your end. Mones will get you some attraction, but its up to you

to follow through on the interest you get. This is important. Sometimes confidence is hard to come by, but if you

learn about and believe in your best qualities you'll be at an advantage.

Women are not offended by being asked

out for a date, its flattering to them that you show that level of interest. You just have to be clear on their

signals. You don't want to ask a girl who snarls at you.

In your place I would try SoE or Chikara. They are

friendly -mones that might open up some social situations for you. If, as you say, you're smart and witty, you can

use that opportunity to make the connection.

Best of luck,
    Greg

Stranger

thanks. ill keep that in mind, the

major problem i have is well i work slow so i can find out if they have a boyfriend allready, kinda useless to ask

out a dated girl. i steer clear of anyone wearing any rings.

though i really dont know how to go about even

asking them. i mean i cant just walk up and say "your attractive, care to grab a bite to eat"

ill figure

something out im sure. thanks for your help. ill get some chikara, it cant hurt me any.

shouldnt be too hard, i

mean im surrounded by girls in my classes. being a nurse rules ^^ lol

Stranger

which would be better for my

situation. chikara, soe or edge? i picked chikara since it seemed to have best results though soe seems more of a

social one and some of the reports say chikara makes other guys edgy? i dont want any fights or anything. edge seems

more of just a one night stand type and not so much a social relationship type. can someone help me find the correct

one for my situation?

this still may be challenging as the girls im going after are in my psychology class, where

as outside the class i could use the psychology against them. they will have learned the same tricks as me. lol

Phero Enthusiast tenaciousBLADE's Avatar

Cool Well... Here it goes...

Ok... I get your situation, and first of all I advise you to re-read idesigns' reply, `coz it seems to be very

much to the point.

I won't repeat what's already been said here although I usually do

`mones = edge

you with no game + `mones = 0*edge = nothing

you with some game going = a start

you with

some game going + `mones = a great start + the open-door to experience + lots of fun + shy-becomes-cute +

shyness-becomes-fun-open-minded-experimentation = results

If that's what I say happens when you got some

game... You can guess the rest of my mathematical theories

`mone-wise:
    SOE is a better start for you that

Chikara. Don't get me wrong, chikara is good; but for your age (I'm 23 years young by the way, and started using

`mones at about the age of 20) SOE is simply more stable.
    Chikara is also good for our age range... yet

it's reported to have 7 different `mones in it and that ain't nececessarily a good thing for you if indeed I get

your situation right.
    Don't be afaid to try Chikara... but if you want one of them - I'd go with SOE (I

myself wear it on an almost daily basis).
    TE? -> Yes. It'll give you more of a sexual edge in addition to the

chattiness and friendliness the SOE gives. Sexual and confident.

Be more carefull with the TE though, as

it has `none in it which is more risky with ODing. Do not be afraid of risk - especially with `mones! You won't

believe the amount of advanteges you get from learning after a genuine mistake with `mones

Wanna know

how to better control that risk?
    Read

The Minimalist Manifesto. I know

it's a bit long but man is it helpfull!

Wanna know why is there even a risk? or what are `none, `nol, `rone

and all the others?
    Wanna know how to mix?
    Wanna be more confident you are making the right choice or mixing the

right way?
    Read The Cookbook -

It'll get you out of noob-land

And you know what?
    I'm so used to answering newbies lately, that I will

even link you my favorite mix!!
    It's great! I wear it almost on a daily basis... Aaand, it'll be

a wonderfull choice for you as a beginner at the age of 21
    Here, read the green

text
    on this post - That's my most

favorite mix!
    It even consists of TE & SOE - which are the products you wanted to know about...

Also,

about mixes... let me quote myself here (hope I don't seem condesending... just trying to help

):
    Quote Originally Posted by tenaciousBLADE View Post
    You should be aware that when people here say they mix `mones, they may mean

one of two things:

1) Some people mix just as you said you do - in an atomizer or a similar bottle-type-thing.

2) Some people (I myself usually choose this way), mix `mone products by distributing a certain amount of one

product on specific parts of their body, then smearing it around, rubbing it in, or using any other methd to

distribut the product in as even a way as possible through the selected part of their body (wrists, neck, jaw,

jaw-line, hip-sides, etc. etc.), and then putting a different `mone-product on a different (or sometimes over the

same) parts of their body... and then covering it all up with their favorite cologne.

Those are the two methods

of mixing I know
    Well, if there are ANY more questions left... feel free to ask
    We're here for

you

I hope I've been helpfull. And to the forums

P.S.
    Have I? ... been helpfull?

Last edited by tenaciousBLADE; 09-23-2007 at 06:25 PM. Reason: I've cut an unnecessary remark

Thread Information