Close

Stranger

Default Hello and few questions about first attempt with mones

visit-red-300x50PNG
    So i've followed the path a few others seem to have, saw lots of pheralure ads, looked it up,

saw this place say it was garbage and then see that there are a few other products that work though.

Ive gone

ahead and ordered a bottle of chikara to start, unscented.

A few questions i had were:

-Ive noticed a lot of

people mention using mixes, if i'm using just Chikara for now (ill mix after seeing what only Chikara does), how

much would I use?

My situations and stats are east indian, about 5'7, regular build, pretty decent. Huge

preference to asians. Have a gf right now but she's absolutely batty, clingy, and im looking to end it and head for

a new one quickly, just ive been with her for 2 years so i figure mones couldn't hurt to get me back into the game

a bit.

My only advice to you is to

keep reading and experiment. Start with small amounts. If you're like most new people, you'll think more is

better and OD or try to use too many products. Use very little and work your way up if you have to. This will

give you the ability to honestly evaluate the product, and if it only takes a little (less is more) think of how

much further your money will go!!!

Last edited by Tester123; 12-08-2011 at 05:23 PM.

Stranger

Thanks! Well today's my first

swing with this, got it yesterday evening and put on a spray just to see what it's like, i did notice a bit of a

"body odour" type smell though.

Today i had a spray on the chest + cover. I'm not sure if i should've gone

with the unscented now as it does seem to slightly have a strange odour, hopefully the cover does its job.

Only

trial-ish thing ive had is a girl ive been talking to a bit recently hitched a ride to uni with me ( i had offered

since it was supposed to be really cold), did seem a bit more chatty, but that could just be unrelated. After i get

outta this class i'll check around and see if anything else is noticeable.

Phero Enthusiast

sanada, I strongly

recommend you to start off with Edge/NPA and SOE combo, (the most tried and true duo for most users) chikara by

itself doesn't do much for some reason, it has to be used in a mix to see the pronounced effects.

Hey Sanada as for the body

odor smell that you experience is pretty typical of -mones. But to me chikara is gold and I try not to use it that

often because I'll run out.

I have had two noticeable hits thus far, one from chikara and the other from

SOE/NPA combo that I love wearing. Both involved DIHL look which tells me that it was but because I was interested

in a particular girl I didn't follow through.

Anyway Keep us posted on your adventures. I know that mones

certainly have given me a confidence boost.

Good to read this stuff, my

first order is still on it's way to me(Chikara + TE sandalwood). One question though, what's the proximity range

of this stuff, how close do you generally need to get for them to be effective?

Thread Information