Close

Threaded View

Stranger

Exclamation Attracting My Wife - Help!

Hi,

Here's the situation. My wife feels like she love's me, but is no longer "in love" with me. She is not longer

attracted to me. I'm hoping that something from LS could help.

Please note that I said help and not fix. I've

already searched the forum for this topic, and I noticed a lot of "pheremones are not a fix, you need to address

what's really wrong, blah blah. Mones might only buy you some more time, but they won't cure anything.."

Trust

me, I am working on the other aspects. I'm doing a lot of personal work, research, and much more, so please try to

stick with my question (unless I really am missing something here). My sincerest Thanks,

Here goes..:

23 yr

old male (popular at work, really laid back, not an alpha)
    5' 6"
    140 lbs (i've lost some weight

recently..working on it)
    My wife is 22
    About 5' 9"
    155lbs

We both work together (is there anything i should

use at work also?) Things have been less than excellant for a little under a year (having our first child may have

had a role). Married almost 3 yrs. She moved out about 3 weeks ago...

Last week went on a short vacation (nothing

changed, and we both agreed that wasn't why we were going). I used some Pherone M11, with no noticeable increase in

attraction. I tried different doses from dabs to drops from clothes to skin..when I got to three drops, she told me

she didn't like how I smelled. (i alternated between tommy bahama and Realm as covers) She seemed more comfortable

and talkative and I felt better, but who knows, it could have been just getting away and breathing in some mountain

air .

Anyway, I'm looking for a spark. Something that could maybe make her second guess whether or not she is

attracted to me. I feel like as long as she believes that she is not, she won't be as receptive to changes im

making... I think you get the picture.

I don't know if this is helpful at all, but she also likes to wear a

healthy dose of perfume. She's the girl that always smells good, and sometimes, you don't have to be very close to

notice it. (mostly perfumes, but often bath and body works)

Any help (or advice) is truly appreciated. Thank

you.
    Last edited by nkotb; 09-18-2007 at 05:13 PM.

Thread Information