Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Quote Originally Posted by Tester123 View Post
    I am

recently out of a relationship. Mones (A1) managed to get us back together after we'd been broken up for a little

while but had remained friends. We had really good sex the very first time I wore it around her after we had

been strictly platonic for a long time. She had not when reacted to some of the others when I wore them around her

but she seemed to respond to A1 (close to your wife's age too). A caution, though, our relationship still fell

apart. There were other issues and mones will not fix those.
    I think taking it slow with the mones is probably

a good idea. Make the other changes you need to make, so that if that attraction comes from the mones the

relationship has legs to hold it up. Otherwise, she could just stop wanting to be around you due to contradictory

feelings.
    I totally agree with you on this... I received real good reactions from my ex when i used mones

around her which led to great sex, but the problem was that our relationship and conection had fallen apart and

although mones created an environment where she was open to me sexually and otherwise... it was for different

reasons. What we needed was counseling to address both of our issues and resentment toward each other but mones only

provided sexual tension or attraction. We talk often these days and during one of our conversations... we came to

the conclusion that physical attraction was at the very bottom of our list of issues to overcome. That was never an

issue for either of us... in fact, she told me that she's always thought was more attractive than any of her bf's

or her current one for that matter but it takes alot more than attraction to make things work. C'mon, if you think

about it... if my wearing mones the only reason we get back together then our relationship is built on a house of

cards and the first wind that comes to test us will blow us away...

Quote Originally Posted by sikdogg View Post
    I

totally agree with you on this... I received real good reactions from my ex when i used mones around her which led

to great sex, but the problem was that our relationship and conection had fallen apart and although mones created an

environment where she was open to me sexually and otherwise... it was for different reasons. What we needed was

counseling to address both of our issues and resentment toward each other but mones only provided sexual tension or

attraction. We talk often these days and during one of our conversations... we came to the conclusion that physical

attraction was at the very bottom of our list of issues to overcome. That was never an issue for either of us... in

fact, she told me that she's always thought was more attractive than any of her bf's or her current one for that

matter but it takes alot more than attraction to make things work. C'mon, if you think about it... if my wearing

mones the only reason we get back together then our relationship is built on a house of cards and the first wind

that comes to test us will blow us away...

Yeah, I learned this the hard way. I still have some hope

that my situation could change, but I know not to rely on mones to do that. Mones are great for attraction and

improving mood, but more important than that in a relationship (versus a hookup) is who you are and how you handle

yourself in a relationship. Being able to be yourself is important. If you withhold yourself, the relationship

will be doomed. Of course, there are many other factors at play. Relationships are how we experience the world and

can teach us powerful things about ourselves.
    Last edited by Tester123; 12-08-2011 at 05:15 PM.

Stranger

Oh, I agree with the above 2

posts. I am working on myself and not relying on the 'mones per say. I am hoping they help with the intimacy

level though.

As a status update, I have tried AE, various levels, 1 to 3 drops (neck, wrist and below the

belly-button), nothing really to report. I tried TE, 1 or 2 drops on the neck. Nothing really to report. SOE does

seem to offer some openness. I just did purchase A7 and NPA. Tried the A7 (2 drops to neck) last night, some

figiting, like she had an itch under her belly-button, maybe like 5-6 scratches down there at various times, but

nothing else major. Not sure if that could be a 'hit' or not. I will continue to use A7 throughout the week,

then maybe rachet it up to NPA this weekend.

On a side note, my kids (4 and 6 yrs old) have not had any adverse

reactions to any of these applications. Neither have our cats. I interact very closely with my children, play with

them and also read books to them before they go to bed, so I have been in really close contact. At least on my

part, that is good news. I do not think it affects them at all per my tests so far.

Will keep you posted.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by bapwius View Post
    Oh, I

agree with the above 2 posts. I am working on myself and not relying on the 'mones per say. I am hoping they help

with the intimacy level though.

As a status update, I have tried AE, various levels, 1 to 3 drops (neck, wrist

and below the belly-button), nothing really to report. I tried TE, 1 or 2 drops on the neck. Nothing really to

report. SOE does seem to offer some openness. I just did purchase A7 and NPA. Tried the A7 (2 drops to neck) last

night, some figiting, like she had an itch under her belly-button, maybe like 5-6 scratches down there at various

times, but nothing else major. Not sure if that could be a 'hit' or not. I will continue to use A7 throughout the

week, then maybe rachet it up to NPA this weekend.

On a side note, my kids (4 and 6 yrs old) have not had any

adverse reactions to any of these applications. Neither have our cats. I interact very closely with my children,

play with them and also read books to them before they go to bed, so I have been in really close contact. At least

on my part, that is good news. I do not think it affects them at all per my tests so far.

Will keep you

posted.
    Just commenting on your application

proportions.

A drop of TE is around 5mcg

Androstenone.

And a drop of Alpha 7 is 20mcg Androstenone with

about 4 mcg Androsterone.

The NPA will give you about 17mcg

Androstenone per drop, NPA contains a very sexual type of response which some women react strongly to and some

dont.

Over the years i have used many different pheromone

products and combinations when in close proximity to my g/f and i find that she usually most times comments and says

"you have that sexy smell again" or "you are smelling sexy" when i have the following mixture applied at least 2 or

3 hours before bedtime, ( preferably an early bedtime )

My g/f

purchased the Brut aftershave for me as a gift because she liked the fragrance.

So i splash a liberal amount of Brut or another of her favourite fragrances on, all around my

gills and neck and below my ears and give it a minute to dry,

Then dab only one shared drop of Alpha 7 around the same areas and rub in lightly, followed with

at least 20" Scent of Eros rubbed gently in on top of it all, finally letting it drydown for a minute and then apply

a few splashes of the fragrance on top and there you have it.

I

have also gone out in public with the above mix on but with 30" SOE and after an hour or so she again comments "you

are smelling sexy" ( as we are walking across the street ) on the way into China Town.

And she leaves me and goes shopping and i go and sit at a Cafe inside the mall where i end up

attracting about four chinese girls over a period of 20 minutes each girl a stranger to the others and each one

vying for my attention, they all scatter when my g/f returns.

This same mix about 3 hours earlier was also attracting respect as we decided to leave the car at

home and get the train to China Town,

( train was out of servive

) various young guys on the bus were gesturing to me on frequent occasions as if they knew me, and several women up

front were turning around repetedly to look at me during the 15 min trip to China

Town.

To sumerise, i dont always get over the top hits from

this mix, but i very frequently do receive excellent hit type reactions when i choose to wear the mix now and

then.

Another mix that always gets me plenty of action mixed

social and also female sexual attention is Alpha314 x 2 drops and Alpha 7 x 1 drop mixed with a nice fragrance and

go out and i find it nearly impossable not to get noticed.

With

A7 and SOE combo my teenage daughters do not seem to react other than to always comment that i smell really nice,

But their girlfriends always become influenced by the mix most certainly.
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 02-12-2008 at 10:02 AM. Reason: punctuation
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Stranger

Thanks Terry!
    The AE does not

seem to outwardly do anything to my wife. I think it smells great and have been using it as a stand-alone scent. I

was even thinking about using it as a cover over the A7, but I thought that would be too extreme for the first

application of A7.
    For most of the TE applications I have applied at like 4:45 and let it simmer down before I

put on my coat to head home. With the A7 last night, I let it simmer down, then applied Cool Water as a cover

before I went home, no SOE (as mine is starting to get low). Takes about 35 minutes to get home. Then I great the

wife, give her a hello hug, go and talk to the kids, then come back and "try" to talk to the wife, depending on her

mood. Then we have dinner about 6'ish. Then after that and the dishes are done, we sit down with the kids to play

games or watch tv. Then we put the kids to bed, then around 8, we are alone in bed watching tv. So I am in pretty

good contact with her most of the night. I do usually rub her head for a bit too. While doing that last night, I

did notice her "adjusting" or "scratching" by her underwear area. Not in the sweet spot, but just below her

belly-button, like at the edge of her underwear. Like I said, not sure if this was a slight hit or not...but she

did it like 6 times before we called it a night.
    The reason I tried 2 dabs of A7 was that they did not appear to

be the same amount of dabs as an AE dab, due to the "head" of the cap.
    I find it hard to break away from the kids

and her to apply after I get home, since it would take time for the scent to simmer down and also for applying the

cover scent, Cool Water is pretty strong when first applied. And I don't want to walk downstairs and start

smelling when I did not really smell before...that would lead to some suspicious thoughts on her part...like, why

the hell are you applying cologne at 7:30 at night?
    After I try the A7 for the week, I was thinking of trying the

NPA on the back of my hands, so when I rub her head or massage her back, it would be pretty close to her.
    And

don't get me wrong, rubbing her head, or massaging her back is progress, but I want to try going "over-the-top" and

move to something sexual.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by bapwius View Post
    Thanks Terry!
    The AE does not seem to outwardly do anything to my wife. I think it smells

great and have been using it as a stand-alone scent. I was even thinking about using it as a cover over the A7, but

I thought that would be too extreme for the first application of A7.
    For most of the TE applications I have

applied at like 4:45 and let it simmer down before I put on my coat to head home. With the A7 last night, I let it

simmer down, then applied Cool Water as a cover before I went home, no SOE (as mine is starting to get low). Takes

about 35 minutes to get home. Then I great the wife, give her a hello hug, go and talk to the kids, then come back

and "try" to talk to the wife, depending on her mood. Then we have dinner about 6'ish. Then after that and the

dishes are done, we sit down with the kids to play games or watch tv. Then we put the kids to bed, then around 8, we

are alone in bed watching tv. So I am in pretty good contact with her most of the night. I do usually rub her head

for a bit too. While doing that last night, I did notice her "adjusting" or "scratching" by her underwear area. Not

in the sweet spot, but just below her belly-button, like at the edge of her underwear. Like I said, not sure if this

was a slight hit or not...but she did it like 6 times before we called it a night.
    The reason I tried 2 dabs of A7

was that they did not appear to be the same amount of dabs as an AE dab, due to the "head" of the cap.
    I find it

hard to break away from the kids and her to apply after I get home, since it would take time for the scent to simmer

down and also for applying the cover scent, Cool Water is pretty strong when first applied. And I don't want to

walk downstairs and start smelling when I did not really smell before...that would lead to some suspicious thoughts

on her part...like, why the hell are you applying cologne at 7:30 at night?
    After I try the A7 for the week, I was

thinking of trying the NPA on the back of my hands, so when I rub her head or massage her back, it would be pretty

close to her.
    And don't get me wrong, rubbing her head, or massaging her back is progress, but I want to try going

"over-the-top" and move to something sexual.
    My g/f i think is immune to

most of my pheromone applications as i wear something every day.

Several hours before meeting up with her

yesterday i did apply a few dabs of APC which is exceptionally low in pheromone concentration but sorta smells ok, I

also added a few dabs of Passion Pheromone Attractant, I have not used either of these in the last 8 months and lo

and behold she noticed and was nuzzeling the back of my neck hairline and hair that i had rubbed it into.

Sometimes

they the wives and lovers do go off the nest and lose interest in the phyisical side of the relationship, It is just

one of the things that happen for many reasons, some obvious some not. Sigh.

I was away from my g/f for 3 weeks and when i

returned home there was a big turnaround that ended up with me being wasted for nearly a week ha ha.

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Stranger

Default AE+A7 "smells like perfume"

Hey Terry,
    Wanted to chime in on what happened Friday night with my wife.

Before I went home

from work, I applied 2 dabs of A7 on both sides of my neck, let it simmer down, then applied to dabs of AE over

them.

Got home, had dinner, then I was playing some games with our kids. My wife was standing behind us in

front of the fireplace getting warm.

She says, "Do you smell that perfume?" I was like, "no"....lol

She came close to me and smelled my collar and said, yep, it is you...I played dumb, smelled, and seriously could

not smell anything (I can normally smell the AE). I had my kids smell it and they could not either. So we played

this game like 4-5 times, she would smell it, say, yeah, then me and my kids could not. Then I was carrying my son

up to bed on my back, and he finally could smell it, it was like 1 spot on my collar, I could finally smell it too,

again just the 1 spot. After we put the kids to bed, had my wife smell my neck and she said, yeah it was definately

me!

I played it down, saying great, I have cologne that makes me smell like a woman...that was pretty much the

evening, wish something "more" happened but it didn't. Even though she got like 5-6 good intakes of my

shirt and neck. I did get a nice genuine smile from her when I said that I was smelling like a girl.

She did

comment on a perfume smell in the prior weeks, but we really paid no attention to it.

Ever get this reaction

that is smelled perfumy? And what cologne smells like AE that is on the market? I think I may need to purchase

that in order to cover my tracks.

I am also assuming it is the AE and not the A7.

On a side note,

Saturday, I tried a dab of NPA on my chin, along with the A7 and Cool Water cover...that did nothing extra.

I think the perception gel

packs would be a good choice in your situation. When applied over other products it adds a little -none to the mix

while slowing down dispersion and causing them to last a lot longer. It also helps the longevity of the scents you

use for cover.

You might want to try using the mones on your forearms instead of your head and neck. It works

very well for me because I never wear long sleeved shirts. If I rub my wife's back or reach across somebody while

working they get a good dose.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4

Thread Information