Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubio View Post
    Have two

more questions:

1. Is a1 the stuff called alphatest 101 on the site? Or did I buy the wrong thing?

2. When

you say to go ahead and change my scent, is just changing the A7 to RM every week back and forth

enough?
    A1 is not the alphatest 101. What you want is Androstedienone, the product just beneath the

alphatest.

Can't believe Terry missed this... I like the new avatar Terry, best one yet, you should keep it.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    A1 is

not the alphatest 101. What you want is Androstedienone, the product just beneath the alphatest.

Can't believe

Terry missed this... I like the new avatar Terry, best one yet, you should keep it.
    Thanks Greg, yes i may keep my latest photo avatar upgrade, although i am very critical of seeing

my own pic, especially in public... well sort of...

I just realized what the alphatest 101 is, as

i was under the impression that a foreign product was being refered to but now i am aware of what and where it is

now located. Thanking you Squire. te he.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

I know my g/f really appreciates it when i thank her for little ordinary things that she may do for

me, also a woman may look at a man with a whole new level of tenderness love and admiration when she observes her

partner or friend doing a loving service or a kind deed to another human being, so it is the attention to the little

details that can have important effects on a womans perception of her man ect. And can lead to a radical change in

her attitude towards you ....

Ahhhh, I knew there must have

been a reason.

You and CAt have me hooked on the A7/A1 mix idea. I can't wait to try it out this weekend.

Pheros is also now in hand, so if you hear screaming pay it no mind my friend, its just the verbal expression of

ecstasy. OTOH, you may hear nothing. But lets be optimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    Ahhhh, I knew there must have been a reason.

You and CAt have me hooked on the A7/A1 mix

idea. I can't wait to try it out this weekend. Pheros is also now in hand, so if you hear screaming pay it no mind

my friend, its just the verbal expression of ecstasy. OTOH, you may hear nothing. But lets be

optimistic.
    You can bet yr briskit ill be listening out old sea biscuit ya ya

yar de Man A7 and A1 and Pheros what a combo a dream come true, and sniff wimper i am out of A7

OH well

next best, ill be a waitin 4 ur report Sir Life is a beach...

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Bottom line, as Gegogi

suggests: No guarantee anything will work in the slightest.

But no harm in trying things.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    Thanks Greg, yes i may keep my latest photo avatar

upgrade, although i am very critical of seeing my own pic, especially in public... well sort of...

I just realized what the alphatest 101 is, as i was under the

impression that a foreign product was being refered to but now i am aware of what and where it is now located.

Thanking you Squire. te he.

That's a good looking photo you have here. The body

language, facial expression and even clothing(in the first photo)is good
    Totally bad ass

Quote Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
    That's a good looking photo you have here. The body language, facial expression and even

clothing(in the first photo)is good
    Totally bad ass
    Thank you TylerD,

The digital camera has a few good features & really helps heaps.

Searched several threads and

probably just did not see the answer but...

If I start using a scented product (like A7 scented) does that mean

I would apply more than just a dab? Like enough so that it smells like calogne? (meaning maybe you get a whiff of

it from 3-4 feet away vs having to be super close to smell it)

Searched several threads and probably just did not see the answer but...

If I start using a

scented product (like A7 scented) does that mean I would apply more than just a dab? Like enough so that it smells

like calogne? (meaning maybe you get a whiff of it from 3-4 feet away vs having to be super close to smell

it)
    Your about 30 if i recall so one drop could be good to test out, IM 55

and 2 drops Alpha 7 suit me very well, I use the unscented with an added 7 or 8 drops of fragrance, i cant really

comment on the scented variety as havent tried that one.

What I have been doing is tipping

over the bottle and getting my finger wet, apply to one wrist. Same with new finger and other wrist.

Does not

seem to be working at all as I've never had anything close to an OD and last night I applied a ton of it just to

see if anyone else could smell it. (three locations, both wrists and neck with a wet finger).

So to clarify

when everyone says one drop (an eye dropper would be a drop right?) it is one drop only on entire body, not one drop

per location?

Also back to the orginal topic of wives. Since I started this experiment my wife is trying to

make it work again. Things are looking better and I think mones gave me the edge for her to remember that we have a

good relationship. We're not out of the woods yet but things are better, and that is a start. (all this and I

still have not added a1 to the mix, this is just with SOE and A7 or RM)

What I

have been doing is tipping over the bottle and getting my finger wet, apply to one wrist. Same with new finger and

other wrist.

Does not seem to be working at all as I've never had anything close to an OD and last night I

applied a ton of it just to see if anyone else could smell it. (three locations, both wrists and neck with a wet

finger).

So to clarify when everyone says one drop (an eye dropper would be a drop right?) it is one drop only

on entire body, not one drop per location?

Also back to the orginal topic of wives. Since I started this

experiment my wife is trying to make it work again. Things are looking better and I think mones gave me the edge for

her to remember that we have a good relationship. We're not out of the woods yet but things are better, and that is

a start. (all this and I still have not added a1 to the mix, this is just with SOE and A7 or RM)
    One drop of pheromone say ALPHA 7 for example if i am using one drop i will just use only use

one drop from the dropper and that is sufficient when spread around when mixed with the addition of a little

cologne, or even one drop used alone and spread around under the ears will work very well in many

instances.

With too much pheromone applied people will just not notice you at all as there senses in this

respect just register a muddle, so nothing really gained.

I can get good responses with one or

sometimes two drops A7 i am 55 yrs old.

Using too much is a waste and you wont get noticed at all in most probability.

You can go

to an upper limit of say 2 drops for your age if using with SOE to soften it, or try 1 drop alone or 1 drop with 15"

SOE should be plenty for around the home with the partner.

So looks like phermones have

stopped working for me...

I have some thoughts and wanted to throw them out and see if anyone could add

anything.

1. First I thoguht I might be OD. So I cut back on product. This really did not do anything.

2. When I was having postive results I was using that alphatest 101. Could just be because that was the first

few days of using phermones... anyone have any idea what it is supposed to do?

3. One thing I have notticed is

even with cologne people can't smell the cologne. (like 10 sprays of stuff on body gets completly absorbed). I am

wondering if maybe the mones just aren't getting sent out... Which made me realize that when I did have sucess I

had put on my clothing. (again sucess might have been from just the first change of something new).

So here

is what I am thinking about trying...

1. Try my curent mix on clothes only.

2. If that does not work try

upping the product (going lower did not seem to work, with my sucess being when I had no idea what I was doing and

just applying it like a heavy calogne).

3. if that does not work I'll reintro Alpha test 101... worried about

using something that I have no idea what it is supposed to do.

last question though...

1. For PMS I

should stop using Alpha 7 right? Stick with A1 and SOE at same time?

Thanks everyone. Good news is it is

kind of fun trying to figure this stuff out. Bad news is because it involves a wife and a marriage I don't have

much time to get it wrong

Stranger

Regarding something Terry posted

earlier... unfortunately, in my situation, we are too far gone for me to try and show appreciation. She doesnt do

things for me anymore, and any attempts to be sweet are generally perceived as needy, clingy...all around

unattractive stuff.. I wish I would have done those things a while back though...I might not be where I am. At the

same time, I wouldn't have learned what I have otherwise.

Onto the 'mones....

J.P.G. Cover scent and A7

came in with several free samples...

Tried a perception application when going out with friends to a bar on

friday night (i'm not a bar guy, but part of my "divorcebusting" is getting out of this shell). Not being a bar

guy, I don't know what my usual experience would be like, but I eventually had a girl come up to me, introduce

herself and start a conversation...lasted a few minutes, then she split..and that was about it.

Sunday, my wife

came over to move most of her stuff out. I figured "hey, i'm not an alpha sort of guy, so perhaps I should start

with one drop of A7", I applied that drop to the neck and wrists, and rubbed around. I stacked that with most of an

edge wipe sample. I felt like nothing was happening, so I eventually used a quick dab of A7, plus another small

strip of Edge. The edge was all over the arms, neck, on my cheeks and hair (since im shorter than my wife).... At

one point we had a small argument, and I got REALLY upset (which is not me)...she normally gets really mad and I

happily try to calm her down. This time it was the other way around, which was kind of nice haha.

That was it,

nothing from the mones.. or so I thought...

The next morning in the shower, I replayed the previous day and

contemplated my dissapointment in the mones. Then I remembered that there were a few times where she was really

friendly and smiling and even when I was more serious she was being cute and told me "I'm playing with you"...we

don't generally interact like that anymore. Then I remembered that she seemed to give me a DIHL in the kitchen

before she left. I said "what?", she replied "nothing", I said "c'mon, what?" "she laughed and said "I don't

know"....The last time we looked at each other for an extended amount of time, she stopped me and told me she was

uncomfortable..Anyway, then she asked me "what?", I looked at her with surpirse, and we had a good laugh.

She may

have just been looking on like that because she felt a little bad about seeing our place looking more and more

empty...I don't know, but I felt like the mones weren't useless afterall.

Stranger

This week, I mostly avoided using

mones at work, because we were going to be doing a lot of marching (i'm a marine musician) and I was afraid of

"smell-like-cat-piss syndrome" ... Yesterday I tried an edge gel pack....didnt notice anything special. BTW, I think

the edge wipes smell great. If they had it in a spray bottle, I'd probably wear it even if I never got any hits

from it.

Today I tried a drop of A7 in the same areas, and didn't notice a whole lot. A female co-working was

talking to me a bit more than usual, with a lot more eye contact than I'm used to (from both sides). That was

mostly it.

Every so often, I would see the slightest favorable response from my wife. Like, if I made a flirty

comment, instead of the icy glare that I usually get, I've gotten a smile.. it's a sort of dumb "yeah-right"

smile... but I guess its a step in the right direction.

I know that I have loads of work ahead of me if anything

is to turn around. With these few nice interactions, I feel a little better sometimes, but the relationship tone and

her opinion of it is still "it's over, and it won't change". I'm not giving up any time soon though.

I'm

also bout the SOE, beginners combo, and A1 that I ordered. I intend to try out TBlade's advice and use his

"green-text" mix. As always, any suggestions are more than welcome.

I've thought about trying my drops spread

on clothes instead, but I don't think that will work out. I wear cammies just about every day, normally the same

set for a week, then wash. Sounds like OD city to me.

Time will tell. Fingers crossed...

nktob sorry you have not had much

sucess yet

Still working on my deal... long way to go though.

Wanted to post some results though to

get some imput.

I was not having luck with my current mixes so I decided to try something heavier.

I had

great sucess with:

20 Drops of Cologne
    12 Drops of SOE
    6 Drops of A1

Apllied to my clothes using an

atomizer. And even then no one could smell my cover scent unless super close... (was using Eternity)

Wife was

nice and happy. And random women were stopping and staring at me followed by shy smiles. In line at the store this

one woman (late 20's maybe early 30's) could not take her eyes off my. She was two people in line away and the

whole time was a bit obvious she was flirting. Given the fact that I am prety outgoing If I was single I would have

totaly gone for it with what I imagine would have been sucess.

So I am starting to think that the less is more

was not working for me so now I am going to try some other heavier mixes.

Let me get your thoughts on these

mixes and see if there are any red flags.

EVERY DAY USE
    SOE x12
    A1 x6
    Cover x 20

LOVE IS IN THE

AIR
    SOE x12
    A1 x6
    A7 x2
    Cover x 20

LOVE IS REALLY IN THE AIR
    SOE x12
    A1 x6
    A7 x2
    TE x2

(not sure

what 2 sprays of TE comes out to drop wise... and this might be a dangerous OD mix, but I did the above with 2

sprays of TE and all the drops mentioned and got my best results yet... so I am willing to try it again. If anyone

has math on 2 sprays of TE to drops it would be appreciated).

HOT NIGHT
    SOE x12
    A1 x6
    NPA x2
    Cover x20

Have not tried this here, but I think it might be good to have a hot night mix to throw in every once and a while.

I think the NPA might be better choice for this then the A7/TE mix mentioned above.

So let me know what you

think. I know my dose seems high but it seems like I might need it. Maybe this has to do with the fact I take a

lot of showers so my natural scent is diluted... (I am usualy the leader of the group and considered an alpha by

friends/work...) but less was not working for me.

I've asked this before if the A7/TE is just dilluting one

another, but perhaps it is the special ingredient in the TE that is helping...

And also since I am spraying into

the air maybe the higher dose takes into account the product lost from the atmosphere before it hits my clothing.

No idea this is all just experiments, but looking forward to suggestions and thoughts!

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

nktob sorry

you have not had much sucess yet

Still working on my deal... long way to go though.

Wanted to post

some results though to get some imput.

I was not having luck with my current mixes so I decided to try something

heavier.

I had great sucess with:

20 Drops of Cologne
    12 Drops of SOE
    6 Drops of A1

Apllied to my

clothes using an atomizer. And even then no one could smell my cover scent unless super close... (was using

Eternity)

Wife was nice and happy. And random women were stopping and staring at me followed by shy smiles. In

line at the store this one woman (late 20's maybe early 30's) could not take her eyes off my. She was two people

in line away and the whole time was a bit obvious she was flirting. Given the fact that I am prety outgoing If I was

single I would have totaly gone for it with what I imagine would have been sucess.

So I am starting to think

that the less is more was not working for me so now I am going to try some other heavier mixes.

Let me get your

thoughts on these mixes and see if there are any red flags.

EVERY DAY USE
    SOE x12
    A1 x6
    Cover x 20

LOVE IS IN THE AIR
    SOE x12
    A1 x6
    A7 x2
    Cover x 20

LOVE IS REALLY IN THE AIR
    SOE x12
    A1 x6
    A7 x2
    TE

x2

(not sure what 2 sprays of TE comes out to drop wise... and this might be a dangerous OD mix, but I did the

above with 2 sprays of TE and all the drops mentioned and got my best results yet... so I am willing to try it

again. If anyone has math on 2 sprays of TE to drops it would be appreciated).

HOT NIGHT
    SOE x12
    A1 x6
    NPA

x2
    Cover x20

Have not tried this here, but I think it might be good to have a hot night mix to throw in every

once and a while. I think the NPA might be better choice for this then the A7/TE mix mentioned above.

So let

me know what you think. I know my dose seems high but it seems like I might need it. Maybe this has to do with the

fact I take a lot of showers so my natural scent is diluted... (I am usualy the leader of the group and considered

an alpha by friends/work...) but less was not working for me.

I've asked this before if the A7/TE is just

dilluting one another, but perhaps it is the special ingredient in the TE that is helping...

And also since I am

spraying into the air maybe the higher dose takes into account the product lost from the atmosphere before it hits

my clothing.

No idea this is all just experiments, but looking forward to suggestions and thoughts!

If you changed anything, I know some will disagree, but you can up A-1 to 8 drops instead of 6, and probably even

more. I THINK the more A-1 the better ... in any mix.

Do keep us posted ... please.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Update:

Last night I tried

this:

SOE (scented) x 12
    A1 X6

Applied to my skin 4 hours before wife got home.

Then right before my

wife got home I added the same dose to me clothes...

Very good results lastnight. Tonight I am going to just

try the clothes dose and see if we have another happy night.

more and more it seems like I need a bigger dose

than most.

Also odly enough I still smelled good in the morning. I know some people said SOE scented wore off

and you smell bad, but my body and clothes both smelled good!

Although as soon as I get a cover scent that

appeals to both me and my wife I am going back to unscented. I feel more comfortable that a product is working when

something can be smelled a 3-4 feet away (wife can't smell the above dose unless she puts her nose on it). Cover

scents at least add a bit of distance.

Stranger

Rubio,

You may want to check a

thread I made called "Cover Scent Resource". But if you're looking for something that you KNOW you and your wife

would like, then it may just be better to sniff things out in a store in person.

Also, just to make sure..when

you state your recipes as using A1, you do mean A1 and not Alphatest 101 right? It seemed like there was some

confusion before. Alphatest 101 is not A1.

Yep the real A1.

Wish it just

said that on the bottle lol.

I did try the alpha test when I did not know better and had no negative

responses (infact I had good responses, just don't know of it did anything or the higher dose of what i was

using).

Only sad thing about this all is how much it is going to cost to keep the mones flowing lol. 12 drops

add up real quick!

Stranger

The band went to NYC to perform in

the Columbus Day Parade. I decided to break out the Pherone M-11 again and throw it together with A7... nothing to

report.

I think I was in OD land, because I often felt like I was alone. My friends and I still went out and hung

out and had fun, but when we were on breaks or warming up for the performance everyone broke off into their social

circles, and I ended up alone.

This of course got to me, which led to people asking me what was wrong etc. My

wife did too, which is not good. Not to mention I kept getting irritated when I was around her.

This is the

opposite of what is in my game plan. The idea is to be more social, have more fun, and be more upbeat. That way,

i'm not a downer to my wife, I'm someone interesting, and fun. Someone she might want to be around a little more,

not run from. This would help to increase her perception of me as attractive. Thats the idea at least.

So today,

I decided to start over. 1 dab of A7 rubbed on the neck and wrists (im not sure if it can spread that thin, but i

tried). Went to the post office (FULL of women today for some reason) , went to a work related class for an hour,

went to the exchange (military store that tries to be like a very small mall), and picked up my son at daycare...

didn't notice anything special. Maybe a smiley glance from this girl (early 20's) at the post office when she

asked me for tape..but i'm not an ugly guy so who knows?

At the post office, I picked up my new order. SoE,

Beginners Special, and A1. I was surprised that I only got half of a bottle of A1...I just figured that

"half-strength" meant a full bottle of weaker product. Not a problem, just surprising. I got home and for some

reason decided to let Jade (my dog) have a whiff. SoE is the only thing she didn't run away from. I thought it

might be because of the alcohol in the others, but she ran away from the musk oil too.

Tomorrow, I will give

TBlade's Everyday Stack a shot. I'm also curious about the "other place". Over there, instant honesty, openess,

shine, and A314 were recommended. Just trying to get as many opinions as I can.

I'm going to save my marriage,

but geez, the meantime sure can be frustrating

I'd start with the SOE A1 mix

then move up from there. (I use SOEx6, A1x3, Coverx30) but I have used 12 drops of SOE and 6 drops of A1 with good

results, just trying to see the minimum I can get away with to save money lol. I don't really think you can OD

with this mix so no worries.

My wife is a lot more friendly to be around with that.

So far SOE and A1 seems

to work well with just about everything and is a good base to work off.

Then slowly work in the A7 or TE or

whatever you want for the "romance". Just remember not to work it in to close to their monthly vistor.

Stranger

OK. This morning I put on the

TBEDS (TenaciousBlade Every Day Stack). I didnt put any on my hips or pubic area. Also, since I wear fairly thick

cammies to work, I decided to rub a little TE on the shoulder/chest region of the cammies rather than on my actual

shoulder/chest.

We had a rehearsal and performance outside. Where I'm stationed, it's been about 85 degrees

lately, but today it was pretty cold and windy in the morning. I sweat a little, and I felt like the wind was

probably blowing a lot of the mones away. Nothing to report there.

For lunch, I came home, changed shirts and

went back to work. When I got back at about 1pm, I decided to lay on the SoE again. I read a post around here about

people using a lot of SoE and it seems like there isn't much worry about ODing. I made a short stripe across my

wrists, down the forearm (some on the top part of my forearm as well) and across the elbow pits. I rubbed my arms

together, and finished it off with some SoE on the neck (as if slicing my throat).

I felt good. My spouse was

smiling at me more from across the room, but I probably just looked better since I felt better. Eventually I got

some news from her regarding some career choices (that would take another post to explain, but if anyone wants to

hear it...) that got me upset. Funny thing is, I didnt stay upset for long at all.

She left work a little early,

but I still wanted an up close test for SoE. It had been a few hours so I applied yet again, this time it was just a

lil bit of it on the wrists rubbed around. And maybe a lil on the neck, don't remember.

Anyway, I went outside

before she left and she came up to me to talk. It was great. More chatting, she didn't seem to have that usual vibe

of "i want to end this conversation and get out of here!" Lots of smiling, and although I try to avoid talking about

"US"...I made a joke... "So....change your mind yet?"
    And she smiled! She chuckled! I was thrilled!! Not because I

think she changed her mind...I know she hasn't. But because she responded in a way that didn't involve irritation

and a cold glare.

She needed me to pick up the baby and watch him for a few hours, so I did. Before she came over

to get him, I showered and scrubbed like crazzzy. I got out, dried out and went to work with 6 or 7 drops of A1 (I

keep reading more is better with this one) on the bottom forearm, top forearm, neck, hair, and back of neck. Then I

grabbed the SoE and covered with some short lines over the A1 spots. I filled in a circle on my palm about the size

of a quarter with SoE and that went to my hair. I could still smell the A1 a bit so I spritzed a little Versace

Metal Jeans.

I could definitely "feel" this combo on me. Felt really good, if a little heady.
    She came over,

lots of smiling and some laughing again. Maybe it's just that I felt so great wearing it, that I was easier for her

to interact with. I think it's a hit. No matter what, it's a positive step, and it all starts there.

I plan to

pick up some other things like Instant Shine, Openess, Honesty, A314, Maybe AMMO (I like the easy cologne idea).

This mone world is starting to get pretty fun.

Like I said, I don't know how much she is being affected...more

time and tweaking will tell. But, if I feel like this with mones...it doesn't seem to matter that much.

Had an interesting result I wanted

to post to see if I could get some feedback on.

I made a SOEx6 A1x3 NPAx2 Coverx20 mix.

Used it on Sautrday

at a party. Wife was very touchy feely other girls where too.

(keep in mind I wash realy well so I don't this

residuals are involved).

I used on Sunday with just wife. She hated me and went out of her way to avoid me.

I used on Monday, in the morning everything was good, then I put on this mix. She hated me again and could not

wait to get away from me. I had it on my clothes this time and decided to zip up my jacket, within 30 mins she was

not so mad at me for no reason.

Obviously this could be an OD, but could it also be that I need to just use this

mix for alchol drinking times... like maybe a daily exposure to it is too much.

(Has nothing to do with a

monthly timming thing)

I will take a few days off trying another mix and then try this one again Friday and post

results. If I get bitch from hell I think I'll either have to drop down to 1 of NPA or just stick with SOE A1

only.

Had an

interesting result I wanted to post to see if I could get some feedback on.

I made a SOEx6 A1x3 NPAx2 Coverx20

mix.

Used it on Sautrday at a party. Wife was very touchy feely other girls where too.

(keep in mind I wash

realy well so I don't this residuals are involved).

I used on Sunday with just wife. She hated me and went out

of her way to avoid me.

I used on Monday, in the morning everything was good, then I put on this mix. She hated

me again and could not wait to get away from me. I had it on my clothes this time and decided to zip up my jacket,

within 30 mins she was not so mad at me for no reason.

Obviously this could be an OD, but could it also be that

I need to just use this mix for alchol drinking times... like maybe a daily exposure to it is too much.

(Has

nothing to do with a monthly timming thing)

I will take a few days off trying another mix and then try this one

again Friday and post results. If I get bitch from hell I think I'll either have to drop down to 1 of NPA or just

stick with SOE A1 only.
    A drop of NPA is around 17mcg, so you had on around

34mcg which is ok for some users including myself, Anyway while 3 or 4 extra drops more A1 may have got you out of

the bad boy class, Or you may be on a slight OD if your own aNONE natural output is producing ok.

So as you

say cutting back to 1dr NPA could be the answer, see how you go before cutting the NPA completly, as even a few dabs

could still be of a benefit to the overall value of the mix dynamics.

Interesting reports.

Rubio, I

think I agree with Terry, cutting back on the -none might help. At a party or bar she'll be predisposed to fun,

alone at home she may be reacting to the heavy alpha-male vibe of the NPA which may work against you if she's

anti-Rubio to begin with. She may be reacting against a perceived strength at exactly the same moment she wants to

be tough.

nkotb, its great to read your words. No matter what's causing it, at least she smiled and giggled.

Maybe the mones helped, but don't lean too heavily in that direction. You must be doing other things beneficial to

your goal and that's the critical thing. Anyway I like your attitude and perseverance. And you're right, the

mones are definitely fun.

Tonight I went with 2 sprays of TE

thrown into my SOex6 A1x3 Coverx20 mix.

Much better results and no I don't want to be near you attitude.

However I also threw in one drop of the alpa test 101. I will post my results in that thread and tomrrow I will

try this mix minus the 101. See if I get the same results.

I think it must be to much for me, the only question

now is how much can I push it without going over :P

I might (as sugested) try SOEx6 A1x6, or do you think I

should up SOE to 12 A1 to 6?

Thanks everyone!

Tonight

I went with 2 sprays of TE thrown into my SOex6 A1x3 Coverx20 mix.

Much better results and no I don't want to

be near you attitude.

However I also threw in one drop of the alpa test 101. I will post my results in that

thread and tomrrow I will try this mix minus the 101. See if I get the same results.

I think it must be to much

for me, the only question now is how much can I push it without going over :P

I might (as sugested) try SOEx6

A1x6, or do you think I should up SOE to 12 A1 to 6?

Thanks everyone!
    I

think 6dr SOE would be well and truily enough for normal wear and reserve 12 drops for a big night out ect, and the

A1 at 6dr seems really ok for an intimate setting.

The TE will be giving you in the region of

15mcg per spray so one may be enough around the partner, although the girlfriends do get used to the Anone use after

a while and they seem to tolerate it quite ok, Nevertheless it will still get them very sexually worked up when they

choose, and you will know that it was the pheromone that sparked the xtra heated exchange into motion

So you would suggest a SOEx6 A1X6

try (or do you mean A1x6 when using TE aslo and stick with x3 when not)?

I think I am just going to

remove the none products from my mix. And only use it for a special night. Too much risk vs reward when dealing with

a wife and I think am producing more than enough.

So you

would suggest a SOEx6 A1X6 try (or do you mean A1x6 when using TE aslo and stick with x3 when not)?

I

think I am just going to remove the none products from my mix. And only use it for a special night. Too much risk vs

reward when dealing with a wife and I think am producing more than enough.
    That seems cool given the circumstances, you could always add a few dabs of aNONE just once every so

often just to see if the occasional use may bare fruit with her.

Several drops of A1 applied to the chest at

bedtime can really add a smooth bonding element of comfort when the girl is sleeping

over.

And

the amount of A1 applied may vary according to the moods and byorythmic position of her cycle or mensis, as when she

is in very good spirits then cut back on the A1 and use more when necessary.

Maby some could be a good wear so as to give you some variety.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information